PDA

View Full Version : Which class do you enjoy the most?

xSoft
08-16-2013, 06:14 AM
Personally, I have played Ranger and Paladin, levels 15 and 7 although. I am wondering what class I should use.

What class with what Stat points...

Dexchantress? Dex bear? Pure Enchantress?

Tell me which is most fun for you!

Mage till the end
08-16-2013, 09:21 AM
Right now I'm playing dex bears and they are a blast. I have 6.6k kills and I'm lvl 29. I've only had him for 1ish days

ThePvpTwink
08-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Int bears, pally mages, and dex foxes are fun to play but not best build

iiirootzz
08-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Right now I'm playing dex bears and they are a blast. I have 6.6k kills and I'm lvl 29. I've only had him for 1ish days

You broke your names vow D:

kcimythgim
08-16-2013, 10:01 AM
I enjoy playing pure int mages, pure dex archers, and int bears

OverkillED
08-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Personally, I have played Ranger and Paladin, levels 15 and 7 although. I am wondering what class I should use.

What class with what Stat points...

Dexchantress? Dex bear? Pure Enchantress?

Tell me which is most fun for you!

Depends on your play style and what role you want to be in a dungeon or CTF.

Str/Dex Bear = Tank and/or average-over average damage
Int Bear = Semi Tank, Average damage
Pure Dex Bear = Lots of damage, squishy
Str Bear = Meat Shield, low hit

Dex Bird = Lots of damage, squishy
Str/Dex Bird = Same as Str/Dex Bear with more range
Str Bird = A little more offense than a meat shield bear
Int Bird = Over average damage, not as much as dex bird, good mana

Str/Int Mage = Tanky, supporter, and average damage, good mana
Str/Dex Mage = Tanky, and better damage, low mana
Pure Int Mage = Squishy, supporter, big heals, lots of damage, most mana
Int/Dex Mage = Squishy, more hit, more auto attack damage, more range, good mana
Pure Dex Mage = Squishiest, most auto damage, low mana, lots of nuking
Pure Str Mage = More health, low heals, low mana, low hit, meat shield

I'm not sure about foxes or rhinos. Mages are most versatile and work in every spec combination. If this helped in any way, please give it a thanks or thumbs up. Sorry if it is not very organized, did this on the phone.

outcastranger
08-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Ranger is the funnest class. I explain y in the ranger, enchantress, and archer discussions!

Chopper
08-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Pure Dex Bird. Max damage blasting is cool! I love cutting bosses down fast

Although my mage is much better for surviving maps since the shield and heal spells are incredible.

BlueSkied
08-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Bird, easy.

XghostzX
08-16-2013, 12:47 PM
I must say that even though the Fox is lame, it's incredibly fun to play with. They're so sneaky!

Birds are also a ton of fun for just max damage and killing. I use one now and then - good for maximum range.

Mages are fun at first for me, but as you get further in the game they become more support and less killing. The only way you can have 1 guaranteed kill is when you're fully buffed.

Pure STR rhinos are very fun for CTF especially in end game.

I've never been a fan of bears. Truthfully, i think beckoning and stomping isn't fun. Player's egos are boosted dramatically, and they're meant for tanking, not one-shotting.

I enjoy playing each class with it's preferred stat (mage- int, bird/fox- dex, rhino/bear- str). The game would be more fun if each class had its own sets of gear...

Extreme
08-16-2013, 09:06 PM
Dual spec Fox

The Sadness
08-16-2013, 10:27 PM
Birds are also a ton of fun for just max damage and killing. I use one now and then - good for maximum range.
When I see Chromosphere, I think of a silver gazing ball.

Suntv
08-17-2013, 12:49 AM
Gotto go with my main int-bird, it's great for pulling and controlling what happens during a run. I've tried Swift Elite but there's just no fun there. Btw the only bow that ever got me into dex-bird was the crafted Sanguine longbow. Before and after that there never was a really good bow.

Second I like my bear. You see, with all those bears these days that can't perform good pulls, wallbeckons and actually be in front, it's good to show them how it should be done. My statement would be that you can only be a good bear if you've been an archer and mage and have experienced current bearness :rugby:

Third is my fox, ofcourse int/dex based as should be. The crit, dodge and damage is amazing, combined with chaotic gameplay :rugby: