PDA

View Full Version : Going out of my mind

RizeOfPk
08-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Honestly how do you Guys get fully equipped with mythic and everything. I try to farm with Lep pendant but never really any luck. I don't wanna sound like I'm crying or anything but if you guys have a few pointers on how to make good money It would be greatly appreciated! Trying to get enough money for mythic before expansion is released!

*warriors rise*

gison
08-16-2013, 01:35 PM
I would stick to what you're doing, eventually you'll get something good ;)

I would sell items that you don't need as well.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Score good loot from EGW or crates. I got the time of my life by winning 2 mythic rings in a competition. Also, if you happened to be here during the early days of Nordr expansion you would be able to sell the loots (Noble gear, entombed, Nordr jewel) for a very high price. I believe that's how some players got rich. Lastly, merch items!

gison
08-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Score good loot from EGW or crates. I got the time of my life by winning 2 mythic rings in a competition. Also, if you happened to be here during the early days of Nordr expansion you would be able to sell the loots (Noble gear, entombed, Nordr jewel) for a very high price. I believe that's how some players got rich. Lastly, merch items!

I was here since day 1 of AL release, but my friends left me so I didn't bother playing. Now they're lvl 31(Cero) and I'm doing 21 pvp.

matanofx
08-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Well it comes down to two options, and i type this before i have to go shower and out im already almost late ahhhhh

Ok so the full mythic people you see are usually grouped by 2 ways of gaming (sometimes 2 of them combined)

One group is the hard workers, you dont think people just start playing and "POOF" got mythics, do you? they worked hard since season 1-2 to earn more and more gold and when the time was right they used their gold to get the best gear available, but again, it was due to hard work over a few seasons.

The second group is the cash spenders, basically open crates, doesnt matter if many or a few long as they got lucky. You can loot 1 samael egg from a crate and fully myth 2 toons with the gold you get by selling it

Some people farm+open crates (maybe most people?) but thats basically how it works, theres no magic and no trick to it.

Limsi
08-16-2013, 01:46 PM
I was here since day 1 of AL release, but my friends left me so I didn't bother playing. Now they're lvl 31(Cero) and I'm doing 21 pvp.

You plan to cap? Or full time twinking? It's nice to do both though

gison
08-16-2013, 03:25 PM
You plan to cap? Or full time twinking? It's nice to do both though

Yea I'm planning to cap soon once I earn enough gold to buy full mythic set, a couple of friends and I are planning to go endgame just to troll Cero. I might to endgame on my warrior/rogue. Then do twinking once I branch out on gold a bit. :)

Meljann
08-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Keep farming bro don't give up,I was like u once I keep getting rare and epic but that did not slow me down I was determined to keep going I hopes of getting mythic.sooner or later u will get lucky trust me :). I'm in elite oltgar all day if u wanna farm with me ill be glad to help u farm for ur mythic :).
-Darkhalcyon

Energizeric
08-16-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm one of those who got full mythic without spending plat to do it, and I can tell you it is lots of hard work. We are talking playing multiple hours per day. I know not everyone has the time to do it, but that is what it takes if you want to have the best gear. I do farming and merching. As for farming, I have spent tons of time farming crates as well as chests. I always sell the crates/chests and never open them.

chitgoks
08-16-2013, 06:39 PM
farm for crates. kraken mines 3. ydra forest boss.
lep amulet is not enough. when you get loot elixir make sure you go to those maps

and lastly dont spend on anything else unless your toon needs it or else you will never have enough money for mythics

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

RizeOfPk
08-16-2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks for all the support guys

*warriors rise*

Ninjasmurf
08-16-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm one of those who got full mythic without spending plat to do it, and I can tell you it is lots of hard work. We are talking playing multiple hours per day. I know not everyone has the time to do it, but that is what it takes if you want to have the best gear. I do farming and merching. As for farming, I have spent tons of time farming crates as well as chests. I always sell the crates/chests and never open them.
Same with me...took several months of this to finally get all mythics