PDA

View Full Version : they needa really upgrade this trading thing.

Akistar
04-29-2010, 11:57 PM
they should upgrade it so then u can atleast put the item or show it to the person before trading. now this game have scammers? gay.

setec
04-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Be patient. It was announced that for 1.1 it would be a very rough trade system. Which it is. They are working on secure trading for 1.2 but don't expect 1.2 overnight. :)

Akistar
04-30-2010, 12:15 AM
lol. well scammers out there.

Splurd
04-30-2010, 12:20 AM
They changed the name of it to GIFTING for a reason. ;)

123seeyah
04-30-2010, 12:21 AM
c'est la vie

there will always be scammers : the losers IRL :D

Xervitude
04-30-2010, 12:28 AM
Personally I dont mind scammers, gives me someone to report to get rid of idiots on this game :)

ziae
04-30-2010, 12:57 AM
yea.. i knew it, that's y i will only trade with pple in forum for now.

Inching
04-30-2010, 02:17 AM
they should upgrade it so then u can atleast put the item or show it to the person before trading. now this game have scammers? gay.

this is why i give out items only ..... i only play mage and dont plan on using other character so anything i have i just give out.... and u know what>??? I have mede a lot of good friends and from time to time they come find me and give me mage stuff they find or get.....

This keeps the game fun for everyone..... also when the new lvls come out and new loot... guess what, my friends will be the first to give them all to me and mind u these ppl i only met in game and on this forum....

I think the important thing is the keep the spirit of this game fun as we all need team work to level up at some stange and no one solo's forever,,,

I have given pink xbows, shields, etc all out to ppl who PM me here or in game...,. lets keep it fun and find me in game for stuff u need.

Have fun, Inching

SlipperyJim
04-30-2010, 05:31 AM
Yeah, I give stuff & get stuff. I'm not so concerned about the trading part. If I get something cool that I can't use, I'll give it to someone who can use it. And sometimes people give stuff to me for the same reason.

The funny thing is that I've received more KEWL LEWTZ than I've given to other people. I didn't plan for that to happen. I guess the elves, bears, and chickens of Alterra are just generous! :)