PDA

View Full Version : Future Bundles?

Szangheili
08-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Is there going to be more bundles in the future? I want more inventory slots and all, but the armor that comes with this bundle isn't worth spending the plat.

Alrisaia
08-16-2013, 05:18 PM
I've only ever bought bundles for the inventory slots - the gear has never been worth it, at least not that I can remember.

Taejo
08-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Is there going to be more bundles in the future? I want more inventory slots and all, but the armor that comes with this bundle isn't worth spending the plat.

I'm sure there will be. Bundles are very popular and useful, and have been regularly released each season. Just be patient - we need the expansion to come first :)

Meljann
08-16-2013, 06:15 PM
They have a nordr bundle I'm sure they will have the new expansion bundle :)

Szangheili
08-16-2013, 06:41 PM
The expansion comes around the end of this month, so I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, thanks folks :) Just wanted to be sure if every bundle comes with similar content, like inventory slots and all, which I'm sure it does because back when Bundles first came out, it had pretty much the same benefits for buying.

Spyce
08-16-2013, 07:06 PM
People buy the bundles for inventory and auction slots.

Szangheili
08-16-2013, 08:11 PM
People buy the bundles for inventory and auction slots.

You don't say? Lol, I made this to sorta say, is it a smart idea to buy future bundles for gear or not? Since there obviously would be new gear.