PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Request: Misty

Taejo
08-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Community pet lovers:

I am curious as to your experiences with Misty in both PvE and PvP - but mostly I'm interested in hearing about her use in PvP. I would like to see detailed feedback primarily from L30-31 players. I do not want this thread to turn into a complaint thread about her. If you have anything negative to say, feel free to say it, but let's try to keep the discussion pertaining to her current capabilities. Some ideas to get you started:

- Is the 45 second arcane ability cool down a hindrance?
- How do her minimal stats effect your game play?
- Have you improved in PvE/PvP since you started using him?
- Is her arcane ability useful against curse-using sorcs?
- How does he compare to other pets?

Thank you and I look forward to reading your feedback!

Ravager
08-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Misty sucks. I have a 31 misty that I tried in pvp for a while. You activate the arcane and lots of the debuffs are removed but then reapplied from the opponent's pets.

I charge heal, get stunned out of heal, use misty. Now I have to recharge heal and right before I heal I might be dead.

There are other pets that offer more than 300hp as well.

Don't rely on misty.

Taejo
08-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Misty sucks. I have a 31 misty that I tried in pvp for a while. You activate the arcane and lots of the debuffs are removed but then reapplied from the opponent's pets.

I charge heal, get stunned out of heal, use misty. Now I have to recharge heal and right before I heal I might be dead.

There are other pets that offer more than 300hp as well.

Don't rely on misty.

Thanks for the feedback! Anyone else have comments about Misty? I'm certain that many people are curious about her, seeing as she's fairly expensive (90 plat).

Wutzgood
08-23-2013, 03:09 PM
For pve I like her especially in nordr since she can unfreeze me from those ice patches I hate so much.

Taejo
08-23-2013, 06:35 PM
For pve I like her especially in nordr since she can unfreeze me from those ice patches I hate so much.

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, for me, this is not a good enough reason to spend 90 plat on her. Are there any other situations in PvE where she benefits you?

Soundlesskill
08-24-2013, 03:59 AM
I've heard it un stuns slag in pvp. Like 1 slag, only to get stunned right after tsk pff erk. Not worth it

keikali
08-24-2013, 07:29 AM
For the CD of its arcane it wasn't worth it but I thought I'd give it a try hoping STS would buff this in the future.

Also +300HP and only 10% damage isn't that much seeing how other 90 plat pets like Clyde TOTALLY trumps Misty. My Misty is only 26 right now because i hardly use it anymore of its stats, mainly a filler. My Clyde however is a whopping level 31 and it even KILLS for me! Misty just walks around and looks nice.

I say add some +INT and some +CRIT to it and reduce CD of Arcane ability to like 20 secs and it would be totally worth it.

Wutzgood
08-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Yeah in only find her really useful in nordr for ice patches. I don't play pvp though. No gold to be made there lol.