PDA

View Full Version : need help !

Shiva Devara
08-16-2013, 08:40 PM
Hi guys..I am a new player...of Dark Legends made a bit effort and reached lvl 4..but alas! I myself by trying so many times downloading the apps and many searches in google still couldn't find how to earn more platinum nor how to get an unique (glowing) weapon...

Please reply me if there is anything else can be done in order to improve my game..
Regards.
Shiva devara..

gison
08-16-2013, 08:47 PM
First of all, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Second of all, you didn't tell us what game you were referring to, maybe some of us play that game and are willing to help you.

Lastly, I would keep doing what you're doing( leveling and earning plat) but also, check out the SpaceTime Insider part of the forums and enter the weekly contest for platinum.

Shiva Devara
08-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Dark legends. ..

Shiva Devara
08-16-2013, 11:25 PM
I deleted that character as I thought there might be a bug...now I am a new player *scooldeaths* lvl 4...hope this player earns something...:):boxing:

DocDoBig
08-17-2013, 02:05 AM
Regarding the (free) Platinum, what did you google about it? I hope not for "hacks" or tricks to earn them. Believe me, these "hacks" are just there to get into your account.

I assume you meant something different as free plat for downloading other apps and run them.
Just click on the (+) beside your plat amount and there should be an option to earn Free Plat from NativeX or Trialplay, they depend on what device you are playing, and follow the instructions there.

If you have or had issues with receiving your plat, click on the spoiler for tips:

Sts hasn't much to do with W3I/NativeX/TP who control the free platinum offers they just*supportit.
We can't really help you and the Devs can't really fix that, just try to e-mail the**W3I/NativeX/TP customer*support**to get some explanation.

Also in most cases you will get refunded for all apps/service offers you completed successfully and which are not older then 7 days. This in a period of 1-2 Days. (I can not guarantee this though).

Or check these articles:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...ffers/articles

Aditionally as a new Email Account (not new character) you get 10 extra plat at the beginning.
Of course if you have the money for App/Play Store cards or a credit card, you can just purchase plat.

Regarding your glowing weapon, could you clarify how it looks like? There are many in DL.