PDA

View Full Version : Regarding game hosting.

CallmeAlejandro
10-29-2010, 06:17 AM
Hey, another question.

Is there a way to host the Hidden Passage in Dark Forest (the small dungeon under the Hidden Grate)?

Because there is almost always a worthless level 1-5 that just leeches, and if it's not my game I can't get rid of them.. and there aren't multiple instances of that dungeon. If I leave and go back in, that person is still there until it's cleared.

Royce
10-29-2010, 08:53 AM
No you can't host those types if maps. This had been discussed, and many players would like to see an afk boot implemented to stop the problem, but the devs haven't given any indication yet of whether they plan to do anything about it...

CallmeAlejandro
10-29-2010, 09:10 AM
That's a bummer. AFK boot wouldn't really help in that situation though, since those people are rarely actually afk. They just wait around for someone to enter and follow around to leech. Thanks for the response.

reddragon72
10-29-2010, 09:26 AM
I will remember to not do that then once I start playing. Some may do it because they don't know better, but I doubt it.

CanonicalKoi
10-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Hey, as long as you're *trying* to help, you're more than welcome to me. When I'm shopping the minis with my tank, I know the baby-mages don't have much oomph, but if they're throwing heals and trying to work what combos they can, great! Same with baby-tanks and archers--if you're in there swinging or shooting, I'll try to keep you alive, you're welcome to the XP and if I get something you can use, I'll give it to you. The ones that never leave the foyer of the dungeon....they're another matter entirely, grrrrrr. When I see that, I just leave and it would be purely coincidental if I led a large party of something nasty back to them as a parting gift. ;)

FluffNStuff
10-29-2010, 10:34 AM
That dungeon seems to stay there empty, even if cleared, if not everyone exits. They need to fix it to be like the Fridge dungeon. If it is not going to respawn, it should throw everyone back to the town upon clear. I HATE walking in there and there is some low level sitting there dead, AFK.

Draq
10-30-2010, 02:31 PM
I wish u could cuz i hate noobs coming and taking good drops... I love the boot button