PDA

View Full Version : For Ash, upon request.

Dusk Will Decend
08-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Upon Request.

Cheenivie
08-17-2013, 01:00 AM
Cool story bro next time pm him that

Dusk Will Decend
08-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Cool story bro next time pm him that

I'm sorry, the option wouldn't let me . :/

NECROREAPER
08-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Its easy to google or doctor those types of images as well, FYI. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying it'll be difficult for anyone else to since those images are so easy to create.

Dusk Will Decend
08-17-2013, 01:08 AM
Its easy to google or doctor those types of images as well, FYI. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying it'll be difficult for anyone else to since those images are so easy to create.

I'm sorry.... Is there anyway to legit prove it?

NECROREAPER
08-17-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm sorry.... Is there anyway to legit prove it?

Nah, and if you truly need to 'prove' it to someone they're probably not worth your time, just ignore em and move on unless its absolutely necessary.

Dusk Will Decend
08-17-2013, 01:28 AM
[QUOTE=Dusk Will Decend;1227478]I'm sorry.... Is there anyway to legit prove it?

Nah, and if you truly need to 'prove' it to someone they're probably not worth your time, just ignore em and move on unless its absolutely necessary.[/QUOTE

Well the only reason is I recently joined < The Community Guild > and he ( an officer ) was just playfully asking to see it, for comparison purposes to fnord, as a friendly contest. ( Which he won by 3 days I believe ), as in account creation time, and who made it first. :D

NECROREAPER
08-17-2013, 01:31 AM
[QUOTE=NECROREAPER:1227490]

Nah, and if you truly need to 'prove' it to someone they're probably not worth your time, just ignore em and move on unless its absolutely necessary.[/QUOTE

Well the only reason is I recently joined < The Community Guild > and he ( an officer ) was just playfully asking to see it, for comparison purposes to fnord, as a friendly contest. ( Which he won by 3 days I believe ), as in account creation time, and who made it first. :D

Ah I see, in that case I guess it wouldn't matter to post it or not, but a PM might've been a better approach.

Oh well, next time!

Dusk Will Decend
08-17-2013, 01:56 AM
[QUOTE=NECROREAPER:1227490]

Ah I see, in that case I guess it wouldn't matter to post it or not, but a PM might've been a better approach.

Oh well, next time!

Thanks for the positivity! :)

Spyce
08-17-2013, 08:49 AM
Dat founders account.