PDA

View Full Version : :/ it's people like this I hate

BloodStar
08-17-2013, 03:08 AM
So I'm 30 and doing elite run trying to get myth and this is stuff that I run into a lot. Some people just need to grow up and realize that games are just for fun.

Soundlesskill
08-17-2013, 03:25 AM
Blight and Pockiie were lvl30 for a long time and still completely owned in CTF. Lvl31 needs some more respect for 30s. It's not everyone who dedicate the time to to through all 013873917393xp...

matanofx
08-17-2013, 03:28 AM
..Atleast have the decency to cover up names in your chat, i call this one dead.

BloodStar
08-17-2013, 03:34 AM
Blight and Pockiie were lvl30 for a long time and still completely owned in CTF. Lvl31 needs some more respect for 30s. It's not everyone who dedicate the time to to through all 013873917393xp...
I'm glad their are nice people on hear to make up for the bad :)

Juicymango
08-17-2013, 07:15 AM
I understand that there are difference between all players, some are stronger some not, some have more money some have less...
But you have to understand that 'strong' Players are used to run elite fast...and if they want to run with 'weak' players on their side it can become quite annoying, if they are unexpierienced with elite maps. I realized that for example oltgar keep, can be finished in 8 min if you have a good party.
And with a weak party its like half an hour death farming...some Players dont want this...

My solution: if you want to run elite for daily quest for example, Form a party yourself, and dont annoy the weak Players.
Also for the 'weak' spend time on practice buy better gear, get used to the maps so the 'stronger' players of the future are you :)
And sry that i called your stats horrible today...i was just a little pissed off my guild coz we have many problems with leavers at the moment :(

Spyce
08-17-2013, 08:54 AM
Don't listen to them.

djironlung
08-17-2013, 10:16 AM
a weak stat warrior can't keep the others in a party alive and that is their job. at least have the decency to level up before you try doing elite and not having the ability to perform a warriors functionality which is to keep the others in your party alive. if they are dying constantly and you are a warrior something is wrong, namely your ability to perform your classes primary function. people don't want to play elite levels with underbuilt characters especially if that character is a warrior then you end up carrying their dead weight. if you want to do elite with an under built character find a group of those willing to carry your dead weight or don't complain about others telling you that you need to level up. you don't level up faster in elite levels you level up faster in regular levels since the experience you receive is the same. so do everyone the favor and go level up

Bless
08-17-2013, 11:16 AM
a weak stat warrior can't keep the others in a party alive and that is their job. at least have the decency to level up before you try doing elite and not having the ability to perform a warriors functionality which is to keep the others in your party alive. if they are dying constantly and you are a warrior something is wrong, namely your ability to perform your classes primary function. people don't want to play elite levels with underbuilt characters especially if that character is a warrior then you end up carrying their dead weight. if you want to do elite with an under built character find a group of those willing to carry your dead weight or don't complain about others telling you that you need to level up. you don't level up faster in elite levels you level up faster in regular levels since the experience you receive is the same. so do everyone the favor and go level up Maybe tone down on your "flamboyant vocabulary"?

Shadow217
08-17-2013, 09:19 PM
1lvl really makes such a difference I've seen lvl31 warriors who can't even come close to what I have tanked. It just depends on how much experience you have 1lvl doesn't make you the best. I understand the feeling though tanking fir a team that keeps on dying easily can be pretty annoying.

BloodStar
08-17-2013, 09:36 PM
1lvl really makes such a difference I've seen lvl31 warriors who can't even come close to what I have tanked. It just depends on how much experience you have 1lvl doesn't make you the best. I understand the feeling though tanking fir a team that keeps on dying easily can be pretty annoying.
Yeah true but most of the runs I have done only the lvl 31 tank died and not me :/ but it's cool idm any more I'm at peace with it. I think the fastest I've cleared that lvl is 10mins mango but I understand where your coming from no one :)

Zeus
08-17-2013, 09:38 PM
Add Myst in game and PM Mysticaldream on forums. He's the nicest guy I know and will love to help you. :)

BloodStar
08-17-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm always up for anyone that wants to play thank you :)

Shadow217
08-18-2013, 01:38 AM
If you want I can help in elite I'm not the best tank but I can do a great job :)

Szangheili
08-18-2013, 03:00 AM
I'll be more than happy to assist you in your taking needs :) Been tanking in PvE since the start of this game, and many others :3

Energizeric
08-18-2013, 04:36 AM
Yeah, there is a big difference when you allow players with lesser gear into an elite party, and level 30 means they probably don't have mythic items, and at best have 2 mythic items. Today I farmed arena for a while with a full party of 4, and this party could not even beat the boss after about 8 minutes. Yet with a good party we would have been done with all 4 bosses in less than 8 minutes. So instead my luck elixir expired before I could get any decent loot.