PDA

View Full Version : Request: Elite Vanity for AL

Flamberge
08-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Nowadays everywhere I go around in towne, all I met is people wearing the same vanity and it's getting into my nerve now. Nothing is being exclusive anymore ever since vanity is tradeable.

If there is any possible chance STS make an elite vanity that will cost a lot of platinum like the one in PL (forgot the name). Yeah well, there is nothing else to spend on plat besides crates. So let's give us option to spend our plat to being unique even if it cost a fortune.

My 2 cents.

NotYoCookiez
08-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Whats the point of getting something that cost plat and make it "elite"? Being rich doesnt make you elite. But just a normall vanity that cost 500 plat would a real money maker especially for AL but even in pocket legends those 500 plat vanities are worn by a lot of people. You can almost never have a one style that no oone has

Xbuddyjosh
08-17-2013, 12:50 PM
This^ just no.

Change ur request to an elite quest line for an elite vanity when u reach the elite lvl cap.

Prahasit Prahi
08-17-2013, 12:59 PM
U might be rich bt not all..
If u want to be unique go hard try to top the leaderboard get a banner so that u might be unique anywhere

gison
08-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Something elite is doing 100k xp without any elixirs. That's a step worth rewarding.

Something elite should be bought with nothing other than hard work and perserverance.

sherentsoj
08-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Freak

Flamberge
08-17-2013, 06:22 PM
Something elite is doing 100k xp without any elixirs. That's a step worth rewarding.

Something elite should be bought with nothing other than hard work and perserverance.

Any relation with vanity? I'm asking a vanity that I can spend my money for. As I am donating my hard earn bucks for STS. And how can you justify that I'm not doing the 100k xp without any elixir? And those are way out of topic.

Whats the point of getting something that cost plat and make it "elite"? Being rich doesnt make you elite. But just a normall vanity that cost 500 plat would a real money maker especially for AL but even in pocket legends those 500 plat vanities are worn by a lot of people. You can almost never have a one style that no oone has

Okay, perhaps I should swap the word elite into something else. Than no one will bash me. All I'm asking for a better vanity. Being rich is different than being work for my self and choose where to spend it.

Shadow217
08-17-2013, 09:14 PM
How about they put something challenging like complete all elite areas and you get an elite vanity set that's not tradeable. You get that and everyone will know you are good.

Xbuddyjosh
08-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Freak

Ummm what?

Dreuefesie
08-17-2013, 09:21 PM
There are plenty of vanities in the game, why not try mix up a few vanity sets? If you find a combination that you like you will stand out from the rest.

BloodStar
08-17-2013, 09:27 PM
The bad thing is its 100% impossible to look unique on this game :/

Xbuddyjosh
08-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Get a heraldic set and some old weapon. Unique enough? Usually, yes.

gison
08-17-2013, 11:06 PM
Any relation with vanity? I'm asking a vanity that I can spend my money for. As I am donating my hard earn bucks for STS. And how can you justify that I'm not doing the 100k xp without any elixir? And those are way out of topic.

How is that out of topic? I'm referring to doing 100k XP without any elixir as being elite, and it does pay off getting a vanity.

Being rich shouldn't count as elite, just a way to make the game easier. I don't think you see my point here.

Spyce
08-17-2013, 11:12 PM
Elite means you're max level right?
This idea is horrible cause anyone could get it.

Flamberge
08-17-2013, 11:24 PM

I'm one of the well known Heraldic seller. Well, if you need any you can..

How is that out of topic? I'm referring to doing 100k XP without any elixir as being elite, and it does pay off getting a vanity.

Being rich shouldn't count as elite, just a way to make the game easier. I don't think you see my point here.

Perhaps I should change the Elite vanity on the title. I never said being rich count as elite. I said I can buy whatever I wanted if there is an option in store. What makes it different than gambling it on crates?

Elite means you're max level right?
This idea is horrible cause anyone could get it.

It's not horrible to spend 5k plat on crates and it is horrible to buy a 500 plat vanity?

KingFu
08-18-2013, 12:17 AM
Nowadays everywhere I go around in towne, all I met is people wearing the same vanity

So your way of adding diversity in AL is implementing elite vanities that everyone will wear?

Flamberge
08-18-2013, 12:22 AM
So your way of adding diversity in AL is implementing elite vanities that everyone will wear?

Unless you have a better idea.

KingFu
08-18-2013, 01:53 AM
Unless you have a better idea.

I do. Not adding elite vanities.

DocDoBig
08-18-2013, 03:15 AM
They will add a crown at the 56 cap anyway.

So wait until Nov guys!

Buriedalive
08-18-2013, 03:19 AM
I'm sure if one of the devs saw this they'll tell you to contact the support.

I also feel the same way tho that it's boring having the same vanity in store for months.

asazocave
08-18-2013, 03:30 AM
Nowadays everywhere I go around in towne, all I met is people wearing the same vanity and it's getting into my nerve now. Nothing is being exclusive anymore ever since vanity is tradeable.

If there is any possible chance STS make an elite vanity that will cost a lot of platinum like the one in PL (forgot the name). Yeah well, there is nothing else to spend on plat besides crates. So let's give us option to spend our plat to being unique even if it cost a fortune.

My 2 cents.

nuuuuuuu :( free plat offer avabiltity varie according to your geographic location..in india there are harldy 3-7 offer only

Andrisber
08-18-2013, 03:48 AM
U got warrior heraldic? Ill buy

-Andrisber

Energizeric
08-18-2013, 04:59 AM
U might be rich bt not all..
If u want to be unique go hard try to top the leaderboard get a banner so that u might be unique anywhere

^^THIS^^

Make the leaderboard and you'll get a very unique and rare banner. I wear my season 2 top mage banner quite often, and other players always ask about it.

Deadroth
08-18-2013, 05:04 AM

Or a founder set wid founder weapon :D

Energizeric
08-18-2013, 05:05 AM
Also, I posted a thread in the suggestions forum that players should be able to turn any armor or helm into vanity. Then you would be able to turn your rare heraldic set into vanity and have something rare and unusual.

Deadroth
08-18-2013, 05:09 AM
Also, I posted a thread in the suggestions forum that players should be able to turn any armor or helm into vanity. Then you would be able to turn your rare heraldic set into vanity and have something rare and unusual.

But this would... Destroy normal vanities...

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-18-2013, 08:05 AM
give to the poor and you will be blessed. By doing that, you would stand out among the rest even without vanities.

Flamberge
08-18-2013, 09:26 AM
^^THIS^^

Make the leaderboard and you'll get a very unique and rare banner. I wear my season 2 top mage banner quite often, and other players always ask about it.

I have secure a spot at lb. Waiting for my first lb banner atm.

give to the poor and you will be blessed. By doing that, you would stand out among the rest even without vanities.

No offense pal, but I'm not talking about running a charity here. I have gift newbie gears and eggs but that's not what I'm talking here.

Hmm, I'm wondering why a simple request for better vanity hurt others so bad?

Haligali
08-18-2013, 10:10 AM
We have already a couple 'elite vanity' for 50 plat, i find erics idea better. :)

CFO
08-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Amazing idea, SUPPORT!!!