PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to server!

raulxp97
08-17-2013, 12:14 PM
So I found yesterday this game and downloaded Chrome just to play it but after it loads it says "Uh, oh! The server is currently down for maintenance/update! ..." and it's the same from yesterday... Any help? 38079

doomdoomdoom
08-19-2013, 02:21 PM
The only time I have seen that message is when they are in the process of putting out an update which usually only take a few minutes. I usually play on my phone not in Chrome. But if you keep seeing that error, maybe you could try:
1) Shift + Reload so it tries to pick it up from the server rather than something it has in cache
2) Restart your computer and make sure your internet connection is working

Maybe someone else that plays via Chrome has a better idea? Good luck!

Conquered
08-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Ive experienced that problem also, try to Refresh the Page. If still not, Try to open it on other devices. Im sure it will work.

Dragoneyez
08-27-2013, 07:15 AM
It is a known problem with Amazon cloud what the company use for the game. I do hope its fixed soon.

Lojack
08-27-2013, 10:28 AM
Server issues were resolved over the weekend and we're not receiving many support tickets on this matter. Sounds like it is connection related.

Please try the troubleshooting tips listed in this link:
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963802-i-m-experiencing-lag-