PDA

View Full Version : Really Need

Shadow217
08-17-2013, 03:21 PM
I've noticed that the game tends to lag a bit once in a while but this has led to people using plat by accident. The options to buy elixers should be different. For example when you choose to buy an elixir it should ask "Would you like to make this purchase" like this you can't miss click and loose plat on sliders you don't want. This has already happened to friend and I. Simple idea I don't think it would be difficult to add this on and like this players don't have to worry about wasting their plat accidently.

Lyanna
08-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Ive lost abit platinum do to this..good suggestion hun :)

BloodStar
08-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Same thing about buying gold with plat I lost 100 plat doing that :(

Shadow217
08-17-2013, 04:28 PM
Yeah a lot of games I've seen don't have this system and many players are unhappy because they waste their money. I've seen many games loose Lot of big spenders who get sick of this. I myself stop playing a game because I wasted money accidentally and they refused to fix it so they lost money. This game is great because they listen so I'm hoping they fix this simple problem. :)

Taejo
08-17-2013, 06:56 PM
I would just like to see an option to disable plat purchases. They could make it a check box just like the "Disable XP" option. However, none of their games have this and the accidental purchase complaints have been around since Pocket Legends. Your best bet is to contact customer support and explain the situation - as long as it's a legitimate purchase. They reimbursed me for accidentally purchasing a Leprechaun Pendant, but I doubt they'd reimburse something like an elixer or revive purchase. Never hurts to try. Until then, just be extremely careful around any window or menu with a platinum purchase option.

Shadow217
08-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Yeah I removed the elixer as soon as I noticed the mistake I send them an email hopefully they listen to everyones suggestions.

Desperoto
08-21-2013, 12:31 PM
They never will fix this. They get 500$+ a day i bet.