PDA

View Full Version : finding krunch II and bael II.

ean89
08-17-2013, 04:06 PM
If u still haven't found those 2 bosses. Try this method for a good chance to catch up with them. Make a full party. Split into 2 group.Each group can go to the spawning place and if any group found the boss, tell the other group u found them and u can rejoin them to fight the boss together.Spawn bosses can found in :
Nordr - Oltgar - Krunch II
Crystal Cavern - Bael II
Mnt. Spyr - Bael II

Kraken - Windmore Harbour - Bael II
Ancient Reef - Krunch II

Walkthrough :
Elite Oltgar - From starting point, just run straight to the end of the map. fight some mob there until a mob or the krunch II spawn.
Crytal Cavern - From starting point, run and make the right, dont stop there.continue until u find a left corner. stop n fight there until the mob/bael II spawn.
Mnt. Spyr - From starting point. run and fight.(not recommended for a player that does not have good build or laggy if u want to run to the spawning place n fight there because too many mob hitting u while u're running). run/fight all the way to the section that u have to continue straight or go right. Just continue Straight and fight at the end of the point there. The mob/bael II spawn at the back of the rock on the far side of the edge.
Windmore Harbour - From starting point, run all the way to tree near the blue crab boss spawn.pull all the mob there n kill. the mob/bael will spawn near the tree.
Ancient mariner reef - From starting point, run or fight. make your way to until u reach u make a corner on the right side only.stop there and fight any mob there until mob/krunch II spawn. (recommend kill the gunner first because they can make a sheild that boost the armor of all the mob that within their aoe)
If u spawn mob instead of the bosses. quickly change you're map and go to the next one that you're group go and repeat until you catch those bosses.
I do this run sometime if i got some friend's that willing to join.we can spawn the bosses 5-6 time in 100 run per group. Hope this is helpful and
Good luck hunting them :D (bosses drop all pink item in the game and elite golden warchest. If u killed bael II. Chances for his weapon called "wrath of bael" to drop as well. And the drop is 100% pink for all that participate. And no need for looting enhancer such as loot elixir or loot leprechaun amulet)

Alrisaia
08-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Nordr - Elite Oltgar - Krunch II

I think you mean Regular Oltgar - thanks for the information mate :)

ean89
08-17-2013, 04:23 PM
lol..accidentaly put that elite there..sorry bout that.yeah..hope u do find it useful.:D

gison
08-17-2013, 04:42 PM
What do these bosses have/drop?

Also, what are the chances of dropping the good stuff they drop?

Alrisaia
08-17-2013, 04:44 PM

Legendary Items or Elite Golden Warchests

100%

drgrimmy
08-17-2013, 04:48 PM

It just happens that I am making a list... Also has a links to pictures of where the bosses spawn:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111152-Guide-Legendary-Elite-Gear-Distribution

Oh yeah, and when you kill them it is a guaranteed drop of a golden elite warchest or a legendary item.

gison
08-17-2013, 04:51 PM
Legendary Items or Elite Golden Warchests

100%

So whenever I get a chance to kill it, it either drops legendary items or chests 100% of the time? No greens, etc?

@Grimmy thank you, I needed that to know where to farm items :)

drgrimmy
08-17-2013, 05:15 PM
So whenever I get a chance to kill it, it either drops legendary items or chests 100% of the time? No greens, etc?

Exactly! So invite me next time you find him :chuncky:

gison
08-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Exactly! So invite me next time you find him :chuncky:

Lol. I shall. Thanks for info guys. Appreciated.

Bless
08-17-2013, 06:42 PM

Exactly! So invite me next time you find him :chuncky: ditto

ean89
08-18-2013, 03:55 AM
Did some editing there..:D

chitgoks
08-18-2013, 06:02 AM
the secret is not to expect it to be there when you reach the spawning point.

alternate maps that are useful like hauntlet for coins, brackenbridge and ydra forest for crates then go back to any of those bael and krunch maps

you will find them eventually. but at least you wont waste time just looking for them for hours

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Aprove
08-18-2013, 07:19 AM
Thx for the tips bro

ean89
08-18-2013, 10:37 AM
the secret is not to expect it to be there when you reach the spawning point.

alternate maps that are useful like hauntlet for coins, brackenbridge and ydra forest for crates then go back to any of those bael and krunch maps

you will find them eventually. but at least you wont waste time just looking for them for hours

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

u can do that if u already had the achievement and try to look for them again for looting purpose. For those who haven't got the achievement can do this even it's meant hour of run.