PDA

View Full Version : sometime people honstly make mistakes

Maalice
08-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Hey all maalice here...

I know I'm not the most popular guy around but I'd like to think I'm at least sorta known. I'm a low level merch and u may know me for such threads as maalices shop of cool stuff. I've made my way in this game through merching and making a lot of friends. I've always been honest amd helpful. Well today I made an honest mistake...

I was trading a member of eos for a tree hat. I had been haggling him for awhile for a price that we were both happy with. So we finally link up and open trade window... mind u my 4 month old is in my arms and I am feeding him... so I honest to goGod made the mistake of not adding a zero... as I'm looking over the trade window I notice this and attempt to correct my mistake. As soon as I hit aadd gold trade window closes and now I am a bonified scammer... shouts all around paradise can b heard of how I am a scammer... I try to resolve this through pms and to reopen trade to put the corrext ammount of gold. No trade window is ever openned. Just want to let u all know I am not a scammer ... this was honestly a mistake and I made several attempts to rectify this.

Sorry to the guy this happened to even though u flamed the $!!! Out of me in tells and pms. I understand ur xaution... but I was honestly trying to fix this.

Thanks guys for ur time reading this and I hope my past actions allow u to believe in what I'm saying... thank u

Maaalice

Zeus
08-17-2013, 05:52 PM
I think he might've reacted pretty harsh. Try contacting him again.

I made a similar mistake only it was for buying a Hammerjaw egg off of someone. Instead of buying it for 12M, I accidentally bought it for 1.2M due to it being 3AM and both parties being rather tired. I noticed right after the trade and promptly traded him the remaining gold that escaped from the trade. He ended up admiring that I didn't walk away with the cash and gave me 2 lep amulets in return.

Good karma helps. In short... keep trying and be reasonable with him. :p

Of course, some might say at this point you should just keep the money.

Maalice
08-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Items never exchanged hands.... trade was canceled. I just made a mistake... I'm not a scammer... and I hate being called one

Bless
08-17-2013, 06:29 PM
If youre legit then these rumors need to be ignored, try to tell those spreaders what your true intention was

Maalice
08-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Yeah I did... and my intentions r legit.

Glasveena
08-17-2013, 11:24 PM
Ouch.. hopefully next update will include the comma in trade windows and auction.
It will really help both buyer and seller..

Maalice
08-18-2013, 12:35 AM
Yeah... it just sux that this guy thinks I'm a scammer when I'm a real honest person... just think that sometimes ppl need to b given the benifiet of the doubt and a chance to rectify an issue before u start spamming scammer scammer scammer

IronMonkey
08-18-2013, 12:41 AM
Your case is different from what I experienced when a 650k initially placed on the trade window by a buyer and was instantly changed to 65k, which is obviously a deliberate action on the part of the other player to scam me. I know you're legit, you bought a vanity set from me, the other guy must be immature to immediately conclude you as a scammer, when an explanation can be asked.

Hinataa
08-18-2013, 01:46 AM
Contact him, he did told me to watch out of u..... sorry this happened :p

Producers
08-18-2013, 02:08 AM
Mistakes happen, nobodies perfect. We all make mistakes once in a while, hopefully you get this resolved.

Maalice
08-18-2013, 03:07 AM
Wow... see now my name is gettimg tarnished from this guy... I'm an honest player... I wish I could talk to this guy but he never responded to me and I domt remember the correct way to spell his name.. all I know for sure is that he was in eos. Thanks timewiz for ur support and everyone else here.

Buriedalive
08-18-2013, 03:10 AM
Hey all maalice here...

I know I'm not the most popular guy around but I'd like to think I'm at least sorta known. I'm a low level merch and u may know me for such threads as maalices shop of cool stuff. I've made my way in this game through merching and making a lot of friends. I've always been honest amd helpful. Well today I made an honest mistake...

I was trading a member of eos for a tree hat. I had been haggling him for awhile for a price that we were both happy with. So we finally link up and open trade window... mind u my 4 month old is in my arms and I am feeding him... so I honest to goGod made the mistake of not adding a zero... as I'm looking over the trade window I notice this and attempt to correct my mistake. As soon as I hit aadd gold trade window closes and now I am a bonified scammer... shouts all around paradise can b heard of how I am a scammer... I try to resolve this through pms and to reopen trade to put the corrext ammount of gold. No trade window is ever openned. Just want to let u all know I am not a scammer ... this was honestly a mistake and I made several attempts to rectify this.

Sorry to the guy this happened to even though u flamed the $!!! Out of me in tells and pms. I understand ur xaution... but I was honestly trying to fix this.

Thanks guys for ur time reading this and I hope my past actions allow u to believe in what I'm saying... thank u

Maaalice

I haven't heard about you being a scammer tho. But I'm sure that's a mad kid who can't play this game properly without finding fun to create dramas and calling ppl scammer.
If I were you I would've ignored him and report him as well. I'm sure you'll find a better seller.

Buriedalive
08-18-2013, 03:16 AM
Your case is different from what I experienced when a 650k initially placed on the trade window by a buyer and was instantly changed to 65k, which is obviously a deliberate action on the part of the other player to scam me. I know you're legit, you bought a vanity set from me, the other guy must be immature to immediately conclude you as a scammer, when an explanation can be asked.

^ this happens daily for me.
They think they could change the price without being noticed.
I only exit the trade window report the player and add him to the ignore list.

Energizeric
08-18-2013, 04:57 AM
FYI, those who are known for scamming did quite a bit to earn the reputation and it is from trying scams over and over to multiple people. I wouldn't worry about it. If you are a merchant then I'm sure you have plenty of players you have dealt with and who know you well and know you are not a scammer.

Pandamoni
08-18-2013, 05:29 AM
How rude. Someone was calling one of our guildies a scammer one day for no reason and I suggested he report the guy. If this guy continues calling you a scammer and ruining your gaming experience, I think it's worth an email to stg, reporting him.

klayble
08-18-2013, 05:56 AM
Yes,just ignore the people who are calling you a scammer or explain to them what happened

Rare
08-18-2013, 06:11 AM
This is completely different from the normal zeros trade scam based on your description though.

Typically the scammer will put in the correct amount, then remove a zero at some point. Not put in the wrong amount then try to change it to the right amount.

If this is the case, then yes, they acted pretty harshly. I have done this before myself. Usually its because of lag

Edit: yes, what buriedalive said

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Paulsebi
08-18-2013, 07:31 AM
Maalice contact me in name or in forum...I'm the EOS guild master and If he's still in EOS I will sort this out for you.

I'll bring him and you in a party and we will solve this.

Everyone does mistakes... so I'm ready to help and solve this...

Thanks

IGN : Paulsebi

Snapped
08-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Hey all maalice here...

Maaalice

This is the exact reason why feeding children while playing AL is against TOS

Pandamoni
08-18-2013, 10:31 AM
This is the exact reason why feeding children while playing AL is against TOS

I lol'd

Rare
08-18-2013, 01:53 PM
I lol'd

TOS BREAAKKEEER

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Maalice
08-18-2013, 08:09 PM
Omg... I actually lol'd... only cuz I was feeding my baby while reading forums... thanks everyone for ur support... u made me feel a lot better about this

Temarichan
08-18-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm glad I see threads about honesty :)

Add me: Temarichan

Youngmurda
08-19-2013, 03:52 AM
Hey all maalice here...

Maaalice

I was actually on the same beach while this happened. Then he told everyone in guild chat that your a scammer. I'm also in EOS

Maalice
08-19-2013, 04:13 AM
Well u r my star eye witness...lol