PDA

View Full Version : lag...is it just me??

gimmesome
08-17-2013, 10:10 PM
i know lag concerns are technical stuff..
its getting really annoying..
here's my case..i started playing PL a month ago,everythings okay it seems,but when i cap to 76
thats when i started to get laggy..also being disconnected from server,sometimes when i click a map and join a
towne lets say balefort,it takes time to load and sometimes it gives an error saying i can't join
and spot is reserved for a player just like if i was joining a private game and was booted out..
now ive been using same wifi carrier as when i started no changes to it and am always playing at my room
and it's weird when i created a new account and played with a new toon its like everything is smooth again,no lag,no disconnection..
is there any way devs can check an account and tell if there is something wrong with it?

Itoopeo
08-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Sts cares a lot.

Conquered
08-23-2013, 04:37 PM
Are you using Android? If you are, well we have the same problem, not just PL but SL also. Maybe its the background. While we go on in our journey in the adventure. Something in our account were added so it will really cause us a lag but for me this is just normal. If it lag too much its not.

gimmesome
08-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Are you using Android? If you are, well we have the same problem, not just PL but SL also. Maybe its the background. While we go on in our journey in the adventure. Something in our account were added so it will really cause us a lag but for me this is just normal. If it lag too much its not.

am using apple ios..takes too long to load but am gonna change carrier as well,maybe that should do the trick
lol

Conquered
08-23-2013, 08:25 PM
Whats the Version of your IOS?

gimmesome
08-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Whats the Version of your IOS?

5.1.1 someting like that hehe

Conquered
08-23-2013, 09:56 PM
5.1.1 someting like that hehe

Good to know, trying to research it for you to know how to lessen the lag of this game. Give me some time XD

gimmesome
08-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Good to know, trying to research it for you to know how to lessen the lag of this game. Give me some time XD

ok thanks for giving your time on this..:angel:

Conquered
08-24-2013, 05:18 PM
Didnt find any clue, Maybe its really the cause when we move on into an adventure.

gimmesome
08-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Didnt find any clue, Maybe its really the cause when we move on into an adventure.

hmmm..am just gonna wait for my other carrier application to be approved and were gonna find out lol
thanks for checking though...

Schnitzel
08-24-2013, 08:48 PM
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Either switch carriers, or get a new phone (if its old) or...nvm I ran out of ideas..

gimmesome
08-24-2013, 10:55 PM
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Either switch carriers, or get a new phone (if its old) or...nvm I ran out of ideas..

yeah..reset factory settings,turn off/on wifi,etc. been there done that haha lol

Itoopeo
08-25-2013, 08:14 AM
Try buying an android phone. Those are always better

Conquered
08-25-2013, 09:44 AM
Try buying an android phone. Those are always better

Yeah! Android FTW!