View Full Version : JustG Communication with Player Base (PL Thread)

FluidShot
08-17-2013, 11:09 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111948-The-PL-Community-as-a-Whole-Today

Felt obligated to post this link. It contains a constructive conversation between JustG and the player base.

If you haven't already seen it, I'd suggest a quick read through. It will answer many of the questions SL players have been asking.

Conquered
08-17-2013, 11:27 PM
So now ik that SL isnt the only game that is full of complains but also for DL PL. (too much focus in AL pshhhh.. tsk tsk)

Samhayne
08-22-2013, 04:17 PM
While we know people want fun new stuff to play in their favorite game, hopefully you can understand that AL is 90% of our fans. It makes sense that we would be giving it the attention that we are. That being said, we know you guys want stuff for SL (and PL and DL, etc.). It is a juggling act that isn't easy. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Mogunsforme
08-23-2013, 04:13 PM
Yeah sam... We know. Its just you guys neglect your own games. We know your underhanded but still... Even a small company could fix that. At least let us see a couple of you on more often @-@ seen ya once and i got my first green antenna from ya ;D

Mogunsforme
08-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Also whenever sts gets big, make sure not to get scammed out of a business oppurtunity like mojang did with microsoft.... We dont want an "exclusive game" if this ever hit consoles. Or the entire company selling to disney... Id litterally destroy my phone if that happened xD

Conquered
08-23-2013, 04:20 PM
While we know people want fun new stuff to play in their favorite game, hopefully you can understand that AL is 90% of our fans. It makes sense that we would be giving it the attention that we are. That being said, we know you guys want stuff for SL (and PL and DL, etc.). It is a juggling act that isn't easy. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Np sam, we will be patient. We know you really need to focus in AL cuz of those 90% fans. Just promise us no more RECYCLED ITEMS in the coming update. Please equalize your love on your children.

Your Friend,
-Z

Zodiarck
08-23-2013, 06:37 PM
mo the day Disney takes over ima liquidate all my items one by one and delete zodiarck xD but true sl might not have a bigger fan base then al, but if you plan a huge update and put promotional notice on each game, I bet a huge amount of people will come back and tons more.

Zodiarck
08-23-2013, 06:43 PM
Idk but I can see sl being download content on Ps4 o.O when it is released that is xD

Conquered
08-23-2013, 07:05 PM
Idk but I can see sl being download content on Ps4 o.O when it is released that is xD

that console can play SL?!
Awesome!!

Zodiarck
08-23-2013, 08:28 PM
It could if it was ported to it o: there's a couple apps that been put on ps3 dlc store