View Full Version : Is AL driving people nuts?

Frohnatur
08-17-2013, 11:13 PM
I know Onade has been discussed here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109749-Onade-quot-The-mystery-UNSOLVED-quot) in many detail, but to no avail.
Now another person appears a lot in PVP whom's conduct is more than disturbing. *****.

While Onade seems to trigger a lot of sympathy in ppl, up to the point that he gets donations, I find it more and more a nuisance because he screws up a lot of PVP games. He imbalances the parties and since the everybody is so geared up nowadays, a loss of one active player in the party makes it a sure bet this party will lose. I still think the mystery behind Onade is interesting, I even contributed to the discussion... but while we wait for a conclusion to this mystery he carries on with his erratic behavior and after I witnessed another appereance of really strange behavior, I start asking myself if PVP or the game itself drives some people just nuts. I mean, no person with some sanity will act like this over such a long time without having either an inordinate secret reason going on behind this (and sorry, an Entombed Hammer might just not be the incentive for such endurance - one can use the time much more rewarding than for a single hammer) or he is just -- nuts.

*****. You can read about her reputation scamming but the reality is much more disturbing. This person shows up in nearly half of every pvp party and starts posting accusation about **** and Love beeing gold hackers. Now, that would have been a funny little accurance if it would not be with such a persistence over the whole day and many many many many many times that this guy post it in the chat. I'm switching in and out of the game over a day, but I keep running into him/her every time I pop into a pvp game. And always posts the same crap. People telling her stfu and ***** is our friend etc. etc. but to no avail. I mean, up to the point where he/she is in danger to get him/her self banned for these accusation and disturbances. Who on earth spends the whole day running around, getting killed manymany times, and repeating all over just the same accusation, offering money for reporting, getting killed and still keeps going on and on and on? What the hell does he/she think achieving with this? Every sane person will tell you: nothing, other than getting into trouble. But it goes on as if this guy doesn't care - to me, this seems --- nuts.

So I'm developing my little theory that some elements of AL are kind of screwing people psychological. Mind you, its just a silly little theory, but still:
I'm just waiting for the next person to jump sanity.

JaytB
08-17-2013, 11:23 PM
Not trying to be a forum police here or anything but calling out people is against the forum ToS.

I do agree that there are some weird people, but that holds true both in game as in real life. The game, unlike real life, has an ignore function. I'd suggest people to use it, it can make life really peaceful in game ;)

Delphina
08-17-2013, 11:31 PM
Not trying to be a forum police here or anything but calling out people is against the forum ToS.

I do agree that there are some weird people, but that holds true both in game as in real life. The game, unlike real life, has an ignore function. I'd suggest people to use it, it can make life really peaceful in game ;)
Calling out people is against the forum rules. Thread closed.