PDA

View Full Version : 322 damage warrior with no arcane maul

inkredible
08-18-2013, 12:20 AM
I thought I'd share this, with Shiloh buff obviously and venge, jugg:) buff etc
I believe it could be more
Since I'm not maxed out gear yet

No Shiloh buff I think windmoore was pretty crowded, somethin else happend here idk i got +10 health

Drearivev
08-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Oh my god....6k health!? What are your equips?

Taejo
08-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Just curious - if you have VB and Jugg on, are your other 2 skills attacks? I was thinking on making a build with VB and Jugg, but I'm assuming I'd have to go without HoR and instead get 2 attack skills.

iaser
08-18-2013, 02:05 PM
A warrior that doesnt use Hor in pvp.
Your not really a teamplayer are you. ;)

Taejo
08-18-2013, 02:15 PM
A warrior that doesnt use Hor in pvp.
Your not really a teamplayer are you. ;)

It was a legitimate question. I never made any mentioning that I don't use HoR in PvP. In fact, I do use it, and if you've read any of my posts about warriors you'd know that being a team player is what I'm all about. Howeer, saying that a warrior has to have HoR in order to be a team player is a rather delusional perspective. I run with warriors all the time on my sorcerer who don't have HoR, and we often perform very well. I also do not give them a hard time for not having it, but rather, I quickly adapt and overcome with my own skills/pets. There are many different qualities, tactics, and strategy to being a team player aside from your build. In this respect, sorcerers can be looked at the same way: just because they don't have lifegiver doesn't label them as a "non-team player". Not every build has to be the same for people or teams to perform well. This game has a lot of diversity among the classes and the skill sets are very dynamic. If you want to use cookie-cutter (meant in a non-derogatory manner) tactics to play the game - go ahead, no one has the right to bash you for it, and I certainly won't. I use very unorthodox play styles in this game, however, I also take constructive criticism to heart. I am not afraid to change my spec based on the feedback from the people I play the game with.

EDIT: Changed my tone to make it a more constructive discussion.

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
08-18-2013, 09:04 PM
some players are just close minded. Just because you're not in tune with the regular way of doing things, they scorn you like a diseased person.

I was from architecture school and we share the building with fine arts students. Being the department full of "artistic" people, we are free to express our individualities by customizing our uniform, accessories, hair etc. Other faculty/students from other "prim and proper" colleges/department think of our bldg as the "weird" side of the university but we always come up with the best float and costumes during university parades. We made a shirt once stating this...

You laugh at us because we are DIFFERENT. We laugh at you because you are all THE SAME.

inkredible
08-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Just curious - if you have VB and Jugg on, are your other 2 skills attacks? I was thinking on making a build with VB and Jugg, but I'm assuming I'd have to go without HoR and instead get 2 attack skills.

nope only smash ;), but my build right now is a diff build
i had
hor, smash, jugg, vb -

inkredible
08-21-2013, 08:45 PM
It was a legitimate question. I never made any mentioning that I don't use HoR in PvP. In fact, I do use it, and if you've read any of my posts about warriors you'd know that being a team player is what I'm all about. Howeer, saying that a warrior has to have HoR in order to be a team player is a rather delusional perspective. I run with warriors all the time on my sorcerer who don't have HoR, and we often perform very well. I also do not give them a hard time for not having it, but rather, I quickly adapt and overcome with my own skills/pets. There are many different qualities, tactics, and strategy to being a team player aside from your build. In this respect, sorcerers can be looked at the same way: just because they don't have lifegiver doesn't label them as a "non-team player". Not every build has to be the same for people or teams to perform well. This game has a lot of diversity among the classes and the skill sets are very dynamic. If you want to use cookie-cutter (meant in a non-derogatory manner) tactics to play the game - go ahead, no one has the right to bash you for it, and I certainly won't. I use very unorthodox play styles in this game, however, I also take constructive criticism to heart. I am not afraid to change my spec based on the feedback from the people I play the game with.

EDIT: Changed my tone to make it a more constructive discussion.

must be twink? almost impossible to run pvp end game with no hor, it would be really hard
but i wouldnt take his post too seriously either

Taejo
08-22-2013, 01:51 AM
nope only smash ;), but my build right now is a diff build
i had
hor, smash, jugg, vb -

Ok, thanks for the reply. I made a similar build over the weekend - it seems to be working well. I get a few kills here and there and it supports my team as a warrior should. And yes, HoR is in the mix... :)

Destroyerfour
08-22-2013, 05:53 AM
Nice ink :)

Venom
08-25-2013, 10:03 AM
I use Jug Vb Sky Horn for flagging :)

TuMadreee
08-27-2013, 10:30 AM

Crazy :)

Samdegreat
08-27-2013, 10:37 AM
I used same build as defamed for a while but got bored, and incredble didn't I tell u this a few weeks ago....