PDA

View Full Version : Debs please read: Ideas

Maazilik
08-18-2013, 12:48 AM
My first ideas are for the pets. A specail pet for each charecter. My second pet ideas is pet upgrades: like an upgradable arcane ability, more attacks, and maybe even pet evolutions. My third pet idea is pet armor. My fourth and final pet idea is maybe a PvP pet arena. My next ideas are guild halls ideas. My first idea is more rooms like: a guild PvP arena, a player board that list best guild members, and a consignment shopping the guild hall. My second guild hall idea is a bigger guild hall at the start. My third and final guild hall idea is more purchasable guild hall. My last idea for the game is more daily bard quest.

Maazilik
08-18-2013, 12:51 AM
I accidentally posted this twice once with the title saying the right thing and the other with a typo

Deadroth
08-18-2013, 05:01 AM
First. Pet system in al is almost excellent, only con of it is pet feeding, and Arcane pets only from crates. Second. Arcane ability should be as it is. The attacks are upgradeable. Pets are immortal so why they need armor? The fourth idea is realized alrdy, pets are with You in Pvp.. If You wanna make revolution with pet-fight in pvp first post your 'idea' in way of PET VERSUS ENEMY.... Not PET VERSUS PET...

Your "Last" idea with guildhalls is quite good, But it still need to be improved.