PDA

View Full Version : Sorc who never completed any nordr elite map!

Sterniz
08-18-2013, 01:19 AM
I've never completed any nordr map because of this reason "seriously you don't have mana heal? "player left""" wew!

just like today! running with 2 mage 1 war and 1 rouge! we run with this random pt to elite olt! after we pass the midway going right other mage telling me "F*** mage use your heal dont be a noob" and I said "I dont have it" and he responded "WTF you should not go to any elite you F*****G noob"... haysss

:(

Kraze
08-18-2013, 01:25 AM
Join a better guild run with them? Can't let this nonsense get to you

Sterniz
08-18-2013, 01:35 AM
HAHA yeah I simply brush it off! but I just shared a really tragic life of my sorc w/o a mana and hp heal :)) thanks kraze! for the FB... my sorc got 31 6days ago!

Alhuntrazeck
08-18-2013, 02:21 AM
Get the mana upgrade lol, useful in PvP n PvE for the cheap dudes without pots.

Join a guild like DM, Judgement, EoS...while such huge guilds may not be as tightly-knit as smaller ones like Eminence...you will almost always get an elite run if you ask in /g.

Many ppl will help you become a pro in those guilds too! :)

drgrimmy
08-18-2013, 02:26 AM
1) Ignore them.
2) Start asking the warriors to heal you and the rogues to throw down heal packs.
3) Tell them that is what pots are for and ask why they are so cheap. :)

But honestly, the true role of a sorcerer in elite maps is crowd control and melting away the mobs. Anyone else who argues otherwise is truly the noob! Lifegiver does little to cut down on pot consumption in elite maps. If party members are waiting for you to use lifegiver to restore their mana before they use their skills, then they are truly the ones slowing down the party and causing the party to waste more time and pots than are needed.

Valsacar
08-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Yup, heal is for cheap people, noobs, and PvP. It is not needed in PvE, and actually slows things down (because, as drgrimmy said, cheap bastards wait for you to heal).

Alrisaia
08-18-2013, 09:02 AM
we never recommend our nages get heal other than for leveling...

Wutzgood
08-21-2013, 08:37 AM
I recently just got rid if heal and am using 4 attacks now just to deal maximum damage to mobs. Fire, ice, lightning and clock I use now and will not be adding heal again after seeing how destructive this set is. Make them use potions to heal like I have to now.

drgrimmy
08-21-2013, 11:20 AM
I recently just got rid if heal and am using 4 attacks now just to deal maximum damage to mobs. Fire, ice, lightning and clock I use now and will not be adding heal again after seeing how destructive this set is. Make them use potions to heal like I have to now.

Yep, since season two I have been using a four offensive skill build for elites and find it works great. Especially since Nordr, some may prefer shield for a little extra survivability, although if you run with good tanks you really don't need it. I have never had a "pro" elite farmer complain about me not having lifegiver. The only complaints I have ever had are from relative newbies to the elite farming scene. By the way I am also a "scatter-smurf" and love rocking gale for the extra crowd control and blowing stray mobs into the kill zone. This is another build choice that may result in hateful comments, but if used properly actually very effective.

Pandamoni
08-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Add me in game. I'm not a cheap jerk face and will run some elites with you!

Pandamoni is my ign

Alrisaia
08-21-2013, 12:31 PM
love rocking gale for the extra crowd control and blowing stray mobs into the kill zone

this... I love.

moot
08-22-2013, 12:57 AM
Yep, since season two I have been using a four offensive skill build for elites and find it works great. Especially since Nordr, some may prefer shield for a little extra survivability, although if you run with good tanks you really don't need it. I have never had a "pro" elite farmer complain about me not having lifegiver. The only complaints I have ever had are from relative newbies to the elite farming scene. By the way I am also a "scatter-smurf" and love rocking gale for the extra crowd control and blowing stray mobs into the kill zone. This is another build choice that may result in hateful comments, but if used properly actually very effective.

if and only if all gale force users are like you.