PDA

View Full Version : Un-Pro sigs made by Klayble

klayble
08-18-2013, 03:53 AM
Hi!

I have an interest in making art so I started up a Sig Shop.I'm just a new member here at the forums so my sigs are really weak.Here will be the the fonts that I will use but I will not reveal all the fonts :)38253

Please Note: There are many shades of color and I can make the font taller,longer,shorter,and smaller so that there are no two different fonts.You can comment anytime and I will reply back as soon as I can (Some replies will be really late because I have school,and I'm in the Philippines,so players at America will catch me online at different times).The price will be 1k.There will be only white background,since this is just a progressing Shop.I will update this message when I found some border types.Just comment the sig details PLEASE BE REALLY REALLY SPECIFIC AT THE FONTS,SIZE OF IT,AND THE COLOR,too,btw I can make two colors of the letters of the font,the upper fill,and the lower fill,I can also do strokes of colors.Friend me at AL (IGN is Klayble) for the payment.
THE FIRST 5 PLAYERS WHO REQUESTED I MAKE A SIG FOR THEM WILL BE FREE!

THANK YOU!

klayble
08-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Thread Closed...ignore me..i'm a nobody..even if someone wanted from me,I would only disappoint them...i have no sense of art..I think its better to focus on other things..maybe up not up for this sig business..I CANT EVEN FIND A GOOD DECENT BACKGROUND!!! :( :( :(