PDA

View Full Version : Need lvling guide

unknownkj
08-18-2013, 05:06 AM
H guys I'm making a new toon to lvl to 31, what are the places to lvl? Could I know which places are beta at which lvls? Thank you.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Xaotique
08-18-2013, 07:35 PM
If you can, get rushed to Kraag to start off. You can run with others, but using higher level friends is always nice. From there, either start running tombs or if you're alone, you may like running the first two levels of Dead City. Usually I would suggest running tombs until level ~28 or 30. If you can, run with higher levels. Enemies will be too hard for you, but they can run through quickly. When you get to level 28 - 30, run Mt. Spyr. Just the part up to where Elite Baal spawns, then rejoin. It's pretty quick, and as you'd expect the last level takes a little extra time. If you wait until the 2x xp weekend, you'll get ~250 exp per run.

Note: When I say tombs, I mean Watchers' Tomb level 4 inside the cave at Traveler's Outpost.

Good luck.

unknownkj
08-19-2013, 12:33 PM
which class levels fast and don't cost that much? I was thinking of rogue. How about warrior?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Xaotique
08-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Personally, I like mage. PvE with the AoE + Shield lets you group like a warrior and kill like a mage. :P Bosses are a bit slower than a rogue, but it still works.

I would say rogue if you want to PvP, or mage if you want PvE. Rogues are useful for elite as well, and probably the best in PvP. I consider warriors pretty worthless when compared to mage or rogue.