View Full Version : Devs read here there are password hackers!!!!

Halfstar
10-29-2010, 12:43 PM
My good friend Deathbeakarro recanly got hacked and lost about 920k in void and $!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
If your da hacker:
I know ur a loser, but if you return his stuff, we will forget about it.please.
If your a DEV:
Please help this means none r safe please help. PLEASE!

Royce
10-29-2010, 12:59 PM
If your friend thinks his account was compromised, tell him to email support[AT]spacetimestudions.com
They can look into his accounts login history, devices using his account, etc. This sort of thing can be guarded against by using a strong (random strings are great) password, and not making your email address public.

Melange
10-29-2010, 04:41 PM
The option to lock your login to a specific device I'd would be helpful, with security questions and email authentication when you want to authorize another device.

Quick password would also help. The option for a short pin number or android style swipe box.
That way you can have a big strong password blocking out brute force password guessers, and you also have a quick login password (for when you have the login saved on your device) to stop friends and family from getting in and getting you banned.
Fail 2 attempts at the quick password and the login requires full password again.

Is there currently any brute force protection? Ie. 3 failed login attempts and it locks out for an hour?

smoae
10-30-2010, 01:54 AM
Lol just saw him in ao3 he had plenty of money...
And he said he was selling void items...

setec
10-30-2010, 02:16 AM
Hopefully your friend, Deathbeakarro, emailed support with his issue. I find it odd that he has a friend post rather than posting himself.

I call bogus on this one.

starjaya
10-30-2010, 09:16 AM
catch him Dev......

Halfstar
11-03-2010, 03:32 PM
u saw him....
what!?
look he goes to the same school i do know him personally
ps
his pass to wierd for anyone guess trust me

Futumsh
11-03-2010, 03:48 PM
No 'hacking' going on here - his account has only ever logged in from devices used by him and you, noone else.

Tore
11-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Oooh futumsh got u good!

addiekai
11-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Busted! :p

addiekai
11-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Close this thread. Seems Futumsh silenced them :p