PDA

View Full Version : Black ring of valiant glory

AyandaII
08-18-2013, 07:41 AM
Hi i am just wondering what the requirements are to wear the black ring of valiant glory and how much it would cost to buy from another player? Thanks

Revealing
08-18-2013, 07:43 AM
I'm sure u can't buy rings

Blastyou
08-18-2013, 08:42 AM
The requirements are owning and crafting a black dragon set, and capping one toon at least 3 times. And you cannot get one from another player, you'll have to earn it yourself.

Thrall Wire
08-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Hi i am just wondering what the requirements are to wear the black ring of valiant glory and how much it would cost to buy from another player? Thanks

that ring cant be traded!
u hav to do work for it xD

Multibird
08-18-2013, 10:35 AM
At least cap 3x

Mage till the end
08-18-2013, 10:40 AM
And own a black drag set. Don't know the current price really but if you could find one, I'm guessing 20m+

tHelonestud
08-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Three things you will need(assuming you have never capped before):
1. Buy an uncrafted black dragon helm and armor, any variety will work.
2. Buy the Mitas Dragon Pack until you get mitas from it.
3. Reach the level cap 3 times

Essentially to obtain this, you will need around 30-40 million gold, around 4000 platinum, and (assuming PL continues as it is now) 5 years.

Good Luck!

Jcyee
08-18-2013, 08:03 PM
Basically lots of gold, platinum, and time and that ring can be yours forever ;D

CrimsonTider
08-18-2013, 08:18 PM

Essentially to obtain this, you will need around 30-40 million gold, around 4000 platinum, and (assuming PL continues as it is now) 5 years.

Good Luck!

Smoke goes with Black Dragon, not Mitas. And unless you were around before Blacksmoke was released, you have no chance at Smoke as they were dicontinued.

Deathofan
08-18-2013, 09:35 PM
Smoke goes with Black Dragon, not Mitas. And unless you were around before Blacksmoke was released, you have no chance at Smoke as they were dicontinued.
Mitas works with all dragon color sets including black dragon, it gaved the opportunity for newcomers that never got the pet "smoke", but managed to get their hands on a black dragon set, to obtain the ring.

CrimsonTider
08-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Mitas works with all dragon color sets including black dragon, it gaved the opportunity for newcomers that never got the pet "smoke", but managed to get their hands on a black dragon set, to obtain the ring.

That update must have came when I was on break playing AL. My comments on this will be kept to myself.

Suntv
08-19-2013, 09:07 AM
Nowhere in the game does it say you even need a dragon to craft any dragon set and thus upgrade a ring. None of the crafters in BSM town show it's mandatory in their requirements list. I do know that before you could craft the dragon sets, a dragon set only gave a bonus when you had the colored matching dragon with it. So back in the days you needed i.e. Red helmet and Red armor and Red dragon. Now these days are gone, right?

Fusionstrike
08-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Dragon (either smoke or Mitas) is required for ring to be awarded. That is the xxx ring of the dragon. Dragon pet is not required to craft xxx ring of the dragon with ring of valiance or ring of valiant glory.

Dusk Will Decend
08-19-2013, 10:33 AM

Good Luck!

+1 xDDDD

AyandaII
08-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies been a great help!

CrimsonTider
08-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Dragon (either smoke or Mitas) is required for ring to be awarded. That is the xxx ring of the dragon. Dragon pet is not required to craft xxx ring of the dragon with ring of valiance or ring of valiant glory.

Correct. Equipping the appropriate dragon only allows you to have the set effects. (Dragon "footprints" for black, sparkles for all the others.)

Roberto077
08-19-2013, 12:18 PM
If it were able to be sold, no player could afford it.

tHelonestud
08-19-2013, 03:33 PM
You need it to make the initial dragon ring so you do have to have one to make the end product, but, as you said, it is not needed a second time.