PDA

View Full Version : Bael y u no give Malison??!!!

tobirama_senju82
08-18-2013, 11:13 AM
i was farming in elite rooks nest for almost 3 days already . 2 to 3 hours a day i elite rooks nest still no malison egg drop . i was wearing lep pendant but still no egg drop. now i lose hope in getting malison in that map amp any tips? and is that normal? .

Drearivev
08-18-2013, 11:18 AM
I think Malison's Egg is a really rare drop. Just keep trying if you want it. Those who are determined will eventually get what they wanted ;)

Desperoto
08-18-2013, 01:05 PM
U have to reach a low time for a big chance! Under 9 mins will be fine. I think u use the hide behind the rock strategy... That gos to slow for Malison.

Just kill the enemys at bael except the master assasins, when they spawn u have to go to the left corner above.

Alrisaia
08-18-2013, 01:58 PM
U have to reach a low time for a big chance! Under 9 mins will be fine. I think u use the hide behind the rock strategy... That gos to slow for Malison.

Just kill the enemys at bael except the master assasins, when they spawn u have to go to the left corner above.

time has nothing to do with drops

Taejo
08-18-2013, 02:04 PM
time has nothing to do with drops

Wow. The conspiracies of loot just keep getting better... :)

Shanamerny
08-18-2013, 02:19 PM
I got a mali egg drop without my lep amulet on. I've tried with it on and nothing. Like someone up there said, it's all on chance. Keep trying, good luck to you :)

falmear
08-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Time has everything to do with drops. The faster the time the more chances you get. If you farm one map for an hour, if it takes you 15 mins that's 4 chances. If you can cut it down to 10 mins that's 6 chances. Those 2 more chances may get you the egg to drop on a reroll. And when you are only farming with 15% chance your reroll chances are low, so you need get more chances to reroll.

Ebezaanec
08-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Time has everything to do with drops. The faster the time the more chances you get. If you farm one map for an hour, if it takes you 15 mins that's 4 chances. If you can cut it down to 10 mins that's 6 chances. Those 2 more chances may get you the egg to drop on a reroll. And when you are only farming with 15% chance your reroll chances are low, so you need get more chances to reroll.

The third poster was not referring to the how many runs you can complete in a given amount of time. They posted that completing a run in under a set amount of time will indefinitely yield more good loot.

IronMonkey
08-18-2013, 09:49 PM
I feel your frustration, I've been farming Mali for days as well but not productive. I saw one drop but to another player.

Spyce
08-18-2013, 10:56 PM
The price of Malison should be higher if it's difficult to farm.

Energizeric
08-18-2013, 11:05 PM
The price of Malison should be higher if it's difficult to farm.

The price of Malison is the highest of any pet that can be farmed. The only pets that are more expensive are the ones that come in chests/crates. So obviously it is the rarest of all farmable pets.

Randomguy
08-18-2013, 11:06 PM
I have never seen an egg drop

Youngmurda
08-19-2013, 03:15 AM
i was farming in elite rooks nest for almost 3 days already . 2 to 3 hours a day i elite rooks nest still no malison egg drop . i was wearing lep pendant but still no egg drop. now i lose hope in getting malison in that map amp any tips? and is that normal? .

Sorry bro. Going to be extremely rare to get it wearing only a Lep pendant. U need luck elixer too if u want much better chances

najcomp
08-19-2013, 03:24 AM
The price of Malison is the highest of any pet that can be farmed. The only pets that are more expensive are the ones that come in chests/crates. So obviously it is the rarest of all farmable pets.

Nope..vixen more expensive and its farmable

Energizeric
08-19-2013, 03:26 AM
Nope..vixen more expensive and its farmable

I thought vixen comes from chests. Does the egg drop from a boss?

KingMartin
08-19-2013, 03:44 AM
I thought vixen comes from chests. Does the egg drop from a boss?

Vixen drops very rarely from Elite Nordr mobs and from normal Grimnr. I think only as a reroll.

najcomp
08-19-2013, 06:51 AM
Vixen drops very rarely from Elite Nordr mobs and from normal Grimnr. I think only as a reroll.

Normal grimnr?wow then i can farm vixen fast

Linkincena
08-19-2013, 06:53 AM
Maybe Bael not in mood of laying an egg lol

tobirama_senju82
08-19-2013, 07:58 AM
klaas to dont have mood in giving me.luck elixir hehe . hays.. until now still no egg from bael. im very tired in this run. im losing.interest in this game sad to say haysss

mistiquexmen
08-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Try to kill boss with ur hit. Good luck :angel:

moot
08-19-2013, 08:54 AM
It's all about luck don't quit ever hunting it.

Don't trust the 'no open chest plizzz' and other myth, it's not true. Also nothing good will come from the chest lols.

I got 2 malison yesterday, 1 from combo and lep elixir, 1 more not even reroll. It takes me several months to get my first malison, but once I got 1, it crazily dropping for me. I have 4 mali eggs in hand now. Don't hunt mali in rook nest, hunt him in mali nest(not even funny I know).

About vixen, just solo normal grimnr because he can't one hit kill(both my mage and rogue tried) when u run solo. I just starrt to hunt vixen this week but only got 1 so far.

najcomp
08-19-2013, 09:26 AM
Maybe u can farm locked.its easy

CallMeOops
09-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Blah I have done easily 80 elites & have yet to have one good drop! Just drop me some Malisons & I'll be happy or preferably a full arcane set ;)

Alhuntrazeck
09-04-2013, 08:06 PM
It's about luck...believe it or not, on my first Elite run (also my first Rook's Nest Elite run), I dropped malison without a luck elixir (and this was waaay before luck amulet came out). I've tried it several times after...no luck :(

dopemonkey
09-04-2013, 08:11 PM
It's all about luck don't quit ever hunting it.

Don't trust the 'no open chest plizzz' and other myth, it's not true. Also nothing good will come from the chest lols.

I got 2 malison yesterday, 1 from combo and lep elixir, 1 more not even reroll. It takes me several months to get my first malison, but once I got 1, it crazily dropping for me. I have 4 mali eggs in hand now. Don't hunt mali in rook nest, hunt him in mali nest(not even funny I know).

About vixen, just solo normal grimnr because he can't one hit kill(both my mage and rogue tried) when u run solo. I just starrt to hunt vixen this week but only got 1 so far.

Every time I run with randoms someone says don't open chest, don't, don't, one guy had a massive rant cause someone opened it then quit the map. I've only just started elites but I'm guessing it doesn't make any difference either way, is that correct.

Taejo
09-04-2013, 08:31 PM
To my knowledge, the myth about opening map chests effecting what the boss drops has been around since Star Legends. It has never been proven, and STG Devs have constantly reminded us that it's simply not true. That is why I chuckled when I first saw this as I began playing Arcane Legends:

The message is pretty clear, and players ranting about it are flat out wrong.

Maunyabastian
09-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Hmm are you frustating bro? Because you're tired of hunting Malison and your potions ran out?
I guess you need to find another game. :loyal:

Lol, but seriously. It's not about timing, or skills, or how many pots you spent while you run an elite, it's all about luck.
You READ? IT IS ABOUT LUCK after all.
How luck works? Check this out: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111050-Guide-The-Wheel-Of-LUCK!!-Luck-Rerolls-Loot-Drops-Explained!
I looted a Malison Egg, ran an elite bael for 20 minutes (same room with a L30).
I'm not using any lep, and elixirs. I'm lucky! I only spent about 100 pots.

So don't get mad just because you can't loot Malison Egg.
I have bad experinces too with elite maps.

Just trying to answer.
Thank you.

KingMartin
09-05-2013, 01:25 AM

Buddy, I used to farm Bael like 10 times every day and I saw like one Mali per month, all runs with luck lix, mostly with lep, too.

When I read title of your post, I thought you want Elite Bael/Krunch drop eggs. That would be really the last thing we were missing. After ruining end-game gear, it would ruin egg runs, too.

On a side note, anyone had egg drop (Malgo) in Shuyal? Normal, Elite?

Emmacheese
09-05-2013, 03:38 AM
I agree with this! :p

Buddy, I used to farm Bael like 10 times every day and I saw like one Mali per month, all runs with luck lix, mostly with lep, too.

When I read title of your post, I thought you want Elite Bael/Krunch drop eggs. That would be really the last thing we were missing. After ruining end-game gear, it would ruin egg runs, too.

On a side note, anyone had egg drop (Malgo) in Shuyal? Normal, Elite?

Prahasit Prahi
09-05-2013, 04:53 AM
DUDE Ive been laying arcane legends from abt 7 months Im farming from May on rooks nest and played more than 75+ runs
didnt get a malison i rerolled and got a locked crate many times lol
deends on LUCK!!