PDA

View Full Version : Can't blame them after seeing this.

Zodiarck
08-18-2013, 12:37 PM
This will be a relatively short thread, I just wanted to show something I saw, a link, on a link of a thread sizari posted, after seeing that I don't think we can really blame them for our lack of updates, reminded me that devs are humans to not just a Instrument that strums only for a update, we have been getting pretty much no treatment after SL's incubation period while pl got new classes, and the other sts games got treatment as well far better then sl, but if sl is still here and the others it must be because sts is doing something right, anyway take a look at all these gaming company's that were shut down, and where sts could have ended up in if they had not taken the decisions they did, and currently are. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459131

Zodiarck
08-18-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm wondering what everyone else is thinking after they see it, on a sidenote thanks sts for doing what you can, and have to, to strive in your section of work.

Kuero
08-22-2013, 09:50 AM
I don't get it, what has this to do with the lack of updates?

Zodiarck
08-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Lmao a bit confusing but here it is, at the moment al is sts biggest game, and received much more downloads then any of the current sts games ever did in just the first months, al has increased the revenue greatly, so the best way to keep the flow coming is releasing more of what the people want (al community). And as for the list it shows gaming divisions/company's that have been closed down, without the proper funds sts could have ended up there and still can meaning none of the games we have now, even though I only care about sl, and pl as a side substitute when im bored on sl honestly, so if sts is still running its cause there doing something right I suppose, but I really think that al got all that attention mostly cause pl, sl, and dl set a foundation for it, so it wasnt like it was the first title released, pl and sl already made sts known.

MR.GEE
08-22-2013, 02:27 PM
pl = iPhone
sl = iPhone 2
dl = iPhone 3
al = iPhone 4

one would say ,why make a iPhone 2 when thay can add the new features to the first one. well like the devs always stressed its a business . only update what is needed , and with the profit ,we will make a new one , IS IT MESSED UP ? YES , but thats how it is , i basically have no choice but to accept it. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Zodiarck
08-22-2013, 04:11 PM
Sadly yep lmao even though to me sl has the best mechanics out of all of them

Zodiarck
08-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Put it that way, what I want is a iPhone2S xD

MR.GEE
08-22-2013, 05:02 PM
Put it that way, what I want is a iPhone2S xD

thats battle dragons, lol

Zodiarck
08-22-2013, 05:10 PM
So it don't work like that D:? xD since sl was iphone2, thought 2s was a improved version xD.

MR.GEE
08-23-2013, 11:11 AM
correct you are , i dont know what i was thinking ,i know i forgot about battle dragons.

Zodiarck
08-23-2013, 03:14 PM
Bd is like a division of sts o: I don't consider it as one of the Legends, would be funny if the next legends is a mixup of all Legends xD, race variety to the max humans, vampires, the creepy little elf thing from al etc. xD