PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a Forgotten Bow, Mana Shield DEX Enchrantress

Whatsinaname
08-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Hello,

My Name is "Whatsinaname".

I am level 26 and I am a "Mana Shield O'holic". I also use a Forgotten Bow and I drop and rejoin while playing "Duel in the Desert" after I kill an opponent.

They say MS is "Noob",
They say Forgotten Bow is "Gay",
They say dropping is "Weak".

I know the first step to recovery is acknowledging the problem,
Where can I seek help?

Is there a "12 Step Program" for these afflictions?

Please Help. Mana Shield O'holicism, Forgotten Bow addiction, and Drop syndrome aren't covered by HMO.

Tell me there is a chance at recovery. It's not my fault. The Developers made this conditions possible and attractive. I am just a victim.

Yours,

Whatsinaname

Caiahar
08-18-2013, 02:13 PM
I can't really understand I guess.
1. Well there's hate on fb..it has blinding proc (which lowers hit, and hit is important low lvl pvp), and does lots of dmg..
2. Mana Shield Gay? Um...what the heck? Mana shield is part of a strategy, and as a dex Mage, you're pretty squishy, so youve gotta use ms one time or another. Ignore people who hate on mana shield.
3. Leaving and dropping. Why would you do that as a MAGE? First of all, you've got heal, second of all, you've got some mana regen, after all, you're a mage (and dex mages should have int too...)so you should have enough mana regen to wait around, and heal is self explanatory.

ThePvpTwink
08-18-2013, 02:38 PM
What exactly are you looking for recovery on??:confused:

Lexlyde
08-18-2013, 03:24 PM
I dont get the point of this thread...

Whatsinaname
08-18-2013, 08:25 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

XghostzX
08-18-2013, 11:57 PM
I dont get the point of this thread...

People are referring to him as an addict to his "strategies"... he's making it seem like he's addicted to alcohol -.-"

But the main point he's trying to get across is that he's saying he can do whatever he wants because he has the ability to (that is, because STS' system allows him to).

Extreme
08-19-2013, 04:40 AM
We all need to live with it, what i do is just buy one and kill them.

Doodlebeast
08-19-2013, 07:22 AM
1. No. Fb iz fur nubz
2. Mana shield is a skill. No point crying just because someone casted a MS
3. No. Just No.

Whatsinaname
08-19-2013, 10:57 AM
People are referring to him as an addict to his “strategies”... he’s making it seem like he’s addicted to alcohol -.-”

But the main point he’s trying to get across is that he’s saying he can do whatever he wants because he has the ability to (that is, because STS’ system allows him to).

Yeah that is about it. I’m glad the satire didn’t go over the heads of everyone. I think some people will chose misunderstand just because it doesn’t dovetail with their style or philosophy of play.

Now, some clarification, just because STS’s system allows an action doesn’t made it acceptable in all instances to my mind:

I am against Spawning under any circumstance. It is just the lowest form of play. (Toons that kill incoming spawns should be hung as pirates just outside of Balefort Castle , twisting slowly in the wind, till their tarred flesh falls from their bones and their eyes rot out)
I am against Rushing (except in FFA or True CTF)
While I practice it, I am dubious of “Drop and Join” tactics but have had to adopt them for the “Second Rush of Goons” that you see so often. I don’t see the point of giving someone (or a guild) that exploits the game an “Even break” when they have proved time and time again they don’t comprehend the concept or don’t see why they should consider it. I, instead, chose to give myself an even break with full health and mana against their full health full mana second goonie in line. Our Budding MMO Sociopathic "ClockWorkOrange" Goon Gangs need to be “Protected from Themselves”, not coddled.

I only wish their Toon builds, their Ping and their Mob of Goons weren't better than mine sometimes. I gotta hand it to them, Some are very good at being Miserable Little Wretches.

And now for the Disclaimer in small type

I was Just Kidding about them being Miserable Little Wretches that should be hung for public display outside Balefort, HONEST! After all, they are just barely Pre Teens for the most part.

Revealing
08-20-2013, 05:18 AM
1. No. Fb iz fur nubz
2. Mana shield is a skill. No point crying just because someone casted a MS
3. No. Just No.

Fb is not for nubz
2. Agree
3.....:(

Lovingly
08-20-2013, 10:08 AM
sober up bro

Whatsinaname
08-20-2013, 10:35 AM
sober up bro

You say that like sobriety would be a good thing.