PDA

View Full Version : Arena Bug is it just me?????????

Shadow217
08-18-2013, 08:27 PM
I've noticed even if people are not inside the arena they take damage. I've seen a couple people go down outside the barrier and they just keep on dying anyone else?

Ebezaanec
08-18-2013, 08:55 PM
If you are in the area between the lanterns when they are lit, you will instantly die...

Plat revive won't help.. Since you will die again anyway

Shadow217
08-18-2013, 09:34 PM
I know that but my friends are literally outside that and they take damage.

Taejo
08-18-2013, 09:35 PM
I've noticed even if people are not inside the arena they take damage. I've seen a couple people go down outside the barrier and they just keep on dying anyone else?

Lord Mardom's AE will hit players outside of the arena if they are within a certain range of him, even while behind the lantern barrier. Lord Mardom's AE amplifies in range as he gets closer to death, so its best for your dead party members to stay a few meters below the lantern barrier until he's about to die. Before Mardrom dies, pull him closer to the top of the lantern barrier so that the dead party members can be within range to receive loot.

Also what Ebezairec said is true. Being anywhere in between the lantern barriers when the match officially starts (the lanterns light up) will cause you to take an instant death.

Shadow217
08-18-2013, 09:41 PM
OK thanks for that but it also happened with stahl and with mardrom I was close to killing him and he just randomly reset. I did not die because I stayed in the same area and had 0 plat so the spot revive was not an option. Basically I lost time and a chance at a good item is there an explanation for random reset?

Linkincena
08-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Here is the proof :

Shadow217
08-19-2013, 01:13 AM
Exactly and when I had a team and the boss was stahl they were far away and they were still dying. What bothered me the most was that I was going to kill mardrom and he just reset. Everyone rushed in confused and they all saw I did not die. Hopefully this gets fixed