PDA

View Full Version : viking vanity

Druidicus
08-19-2013, 04:35 AM
i came up with this idea while playing with my full viking set, i thought what is the point of wearing this so LEGENDARY looking set if once i lv up its useless, so i thought why not have the vanity set instead, but well, it happened not to be available as a vanity, so i came up with this:

1. create viking vanity set , with different colours just like it is in the game (default, green, grey etc)

2. can be bought for 25 plats in the store in different colours or traded from their normal items, for example; lv 10 viking will be traded for default coloured set, and so on. all u need for trading is the set for that specific colour, any lv....

3. the NPC which will take care for the trading will be a Ghost Viking Blacksmith wearing this viking set

Last thing, to actually forge the vanity you must pay 1k gold to the blacksmith, just so that it isnt SO easy to do.

Thnx for reading, hoping for it to happen :D

P.S also +rep me if u like the idea THNX

Druidicus
08-19-2013, 09:09 AM
also another thing i would like to suggest is a weapon vanity, works almost the same like i described above, except for the 25 plats, the cost can be any

Druidicus
09-07-2013, 01:47 PM
really?! no one even dared to write a thing?