PDA

View Full Version : what happened

programmed
08-19-2013, 07:17 AM
What happened to l51 pvp. It was one of the few lvls that are balanced and had no rushing/teaming/spawning, no forgotten items or halloweens. It was always my favorite lvl. Then a few months later I come back after stopping and I was being spawned/teamed almost every game, trash talked by 56s because I wont fight them on my 51, I see forgotten bows with chunkers and reaper blades. Not once did I see a 56 game because they are all in 51 games for easy (no offence to any of you 56 pvpers. I also do some 56) kills. I get all this in the three hours I was on since I lvled to 51. What happened to the forgotten nightmare stopping at l45.

I'm not trying to look like I'm raging about it I just want to know what happened to the lvl I always loved more than any other.

Doodlebeast
08-19-2013, 07:30 AM
1. Good players gone bad
2. FB make newbs look awesome.
3. Yay! Lets team a 51 using glyph sets! Says 3 56s
4. Hahahaahahhahahahaha FBs
5. L45 was awesome but FBied and sucked
6. Not many can stop the newbs from dominating with FB, let them build up their egos and start spawning others

Itoopeo
08-19-2013, 11:52 AM
Or just simply make a 61 bear and farm all those 56s :-)

Argyros
08-19-2013, 11:58 AM
There is a general immaturity in PL Pvp nowadays... Gotta get used to it somehow. :/

Lovingly
08-19-2013, 12:02 PM
i just made a l50 bro dont u worry D-:

Zapoke
08-19-2013, 02:27 PM
What happened to l51 pvp. It was one of the few lvls that are balanced and had no rushing/teaming/spawning, no forgotten items or halloweens. It was always my favorite lvl. Then a few months later I come back after stopping and I was being spawned/teamed almost every game, trash talked by 56s because I wont fight them on my 51, I see forgotten bows with chunkers and reaper blades. Not once did I see a 56 game because they are all in 51 games for easy (no offence to any of you 56 pvpers. I also do some 56) kills. I get all this in the three hours I was on since I lvled to 51. What happened to the forgotten nightmare stopping at l45.

I'm not trying to look like I'm raging about it I just want to know what happened to the lvl I always loved more than any other.

Simple: It's been dying ever since 56 glyph has been easy to obtain for anyone with some platinum. 51 use to be wonderful because of no surplus of "next level" gear users. After a while, the people who use to use Sewer/Alien Oasis gear disappear, and you're left with glyph and h'ween/Forgs.

Or just simply make a 61 bear and farm all those 56s :-)

Bad plan, that attitude is part of what causes this decline in community.

programmed
08-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Simple: It's been dying ever since 56 glyph has been easy to obtain for anyone with some platinum. 51 use to be wonderful because of no surplus of "next level" gear users. After a while, the people who use to use Sewer/Alien Oasis gear disappear, and you're left with glyph and h'ween/Forgs.

Yeah,that'd be nice if glyph stayed like 20m a set for a l56. That way there would hardly be any glyph unless you were super rich.

I'm not one to make a 61 just to get back at 56s that use my 51 for kills. I just don't fight any 56s. They can trash talk me all they want for not fighting them.

@poll Who is your 50? I decided which ever char got a 3x would be lvled and it ended up being king. So you wont be seeing my voodoo anymore.

GRIZZY
08-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Break out the good ol' orlok bear. Bes

Autq
08-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Actually fb is not that op in 50+

GRIZZY
08-19-2013, 06:24 PM
I like when 61 birds use fbow instead of longbow. Way easier

Spyce
08-19-2013, 09:25 PM
56s like to pick on 51s.

Lovingly
08-19-2013, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=Zapoke;1230820]Simple: It's been dying ever since 56 glyph has been easy to obtain for anyone with some platinum. 51 use to be wonderful because of no surplus of "next level" gear users. After a while, the people who use to use Sewer/Alien Oasis gear disappear, and you're left with glyph and h'ween/Forgs.

Yeah,that'd be nice if glyph stayed like 20m a set for a l56. That way there would hardly be any glyph unless you were super rich.

I'm not one to make a 61 just to get back at 56s that use my 51 for kills. I just don't fight any 56s. They can trash talk me all they want for not fighting them.

@poll Who is your 50? I decided which ever char got a 3x would be lvled and it ended up being king. So you wont be seeing my voodoo anymore.[/QUOTE

vs'ing glyph would be a challenge:p forg isnt supposed to be as op in the 50's right?.

Suicidle will be my 50 bro

Cheenivie
08-19-2013, 10:18 PM
56 birds are very beatable on a 50 mage just takes a bit of knowledge of kiting

Roberto077
08-19-2013, 10:23 PM

Get glyph. Kill FB users. Problem solved.

Zapoke
08-19-2013, 10:41 PM
vs'ing glyph would be a challenge:p forg isnt supposed to be as op in the 50's right?.

Suicidle will be my 50 bro

I think you misunderstood. I didn't say Forgotten bows were OP at 50, just that the sewer users are disappearing, which makes them more commonly used. Also, "challenge" is a nice way to put it. On my 50, the only set that I can beat (on mage) is the dex set. The int set and str sets have to much armor/dodge for anything less than Glyph to fight them. Honestly, Sewers/Alien Oasis sets just doesn't have the damage to compete with the Glyph sets. Especially looking at the mace's base damage. There's just no give or take in those sets, unlike in Sewers.

programmed
08-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Actually fb is not that op in 50+

I never said it was op in 50+. Its stats after 50 aren't that much different than a normal bow. I was saying how its replacing sewer gear not that its op.

floats
08-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Imma create 50 burd and maybe a 61 bear.

Forg has its disadvantage doe like shorter range compared to shotties so I'm sure we can solve this forg users in combat.

NotYoCookiez
08-20-2013, 07:02 PM
A big part of this has to do with the times you play... and that goes for levels. Sometimes say you play at night you will find a regular pvp game talking and just people hangin but say you get on in the day and you find rude people who curse and spawn you.

Autq
08-21-2013, 05:38 PM
I never said it was op in 50+. Its stats after 50 aren't that much different than a normal bow. I was saying how its replacing sewer gear not that its op. than dont cry on forum just cuz 50+ using forg and Halloween

Zapder
08-21-2013, 09:36 PM
He's not crying, he asking why some ppl changed to forgs. As he said in his original post I'm not right about it, I just wanna know what happened to it.

Autq
08-23-2013, 08:25 AM
He's not crying, he asking why some ppl changed to forgs. As he said in his original post I'm not right about it, I just wanna know what happened to it. oh yes yes asking for changing is totally not crying

Zapder
08-23-2013, 09:04 AM
hes not asking for a change. He's asking WHY it changed.

programmed
08-23-2013, 11:42 AM
hes not asking for a change. He's asking WHY it changed.

Exactly, I never said anything about wanting change and I never "cried" about it either. I simply stated a question is all.

Lovingly
08-23-2013, 01:24 PM
oh yes yes asking for changing is totally not crying

whaaaaaaaaaaaat

he CLEARLY isnt asking for a change? gad dam bro if anyone can do tht id be the first! nobody cares. bearys point is exactly what Zapder said, try read back wards they might make more sense to you D-:

Reunegade
08-25-2013, 08:27 AM
"waaaaaa waaaaa" - hillbilly

mhmmmmm i went there gurl

programmed
08-25-2013, 12:12 PM
"waaaaaa waaaaa" - hillbilly

mhmmmmm i went there gurl

Well Autq...looks like we found the crier you were talking about.