PDA

View Full Version : Android Guy

Crashy
08-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Hey guys anyone know info about this little guy
I was walking in balefort and saw him.

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p698/accomplishedpl/21DFEC94-C74D-4F4C-AB6A-DE391C8325E6-158-0000000E43750052_zpsdcac1761.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p698/accomplishedpl/450DC831-6023-48E6-870C-7CD4B5B4761C-158-000000100DA90238_zps191662f8.jpg

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2013, 11:20 AM
Sts had.a.competition or.something for.the.android guy vanity. Only a few people won (most.quit by now). Only person ive.seen with it.is.whitewolf

Crashy
08-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Sts had.a.competition or.something for.the.android guy vanity. Only a few people won (most.quit by now). Only person ive.seen with it.is.whitewolf

Ah k.
So will this be a new vanity armour
Cause how do these guys have it?

C o k e
08-19-2013, 11:37 AM
Yeh, another person who has been awarded this costume is "Toshed".

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Ah k.

Nope im sure there will be no chance to aquire the.vanity now :/. As how they have it is by winning the competition. This competition is a old one that happened before i even started pl

Crashy
08-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Yeh, another person who has been awarded this costume is "Toshed".

O okay.
So it is for only people who won the competition?

Crashy
08-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Ah k.

Nope im sure there will be no chance to aquire the.vanity now :/. As how they have it is by winning the competition. This competition is a old one that happened before i even started pl

So were these awarded recently?

billybob1
08-19-2013, 11:52 AM
sighhh..this contest happend looong time ago if u read his posts

Crashy
08-19-2013, 12:00 PM
sighhh..this contest happend looong time ago if u read his posts
Lol jeez.
Well I didn't know before.
And just wanted to get some info:(
But thx for those others info on the android guy.

ZergeoTwo
08-19-2013, 12:34 PM
O yeah. I was there too

Crashy
08-19-2013, 12:56 PM
O yeah. I was there too

Haha cool.
That's nut have been a while back
Cause he's level 32 now.

TEOKILLO
08-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Im pretty sure that is toshed

Suentous PO
08-19-2013, 01:10 PM

From an old similar thread:

The Android costume might make a return as a contest reward, but it will have to be a whopper of a contest and connected with an Android theme.

But prolly not lel

Crashy
08-19-2013, 04:30 PM

From an old similar thread:

The Android costume might make a return as a contest reward, but it will have to be a whopper of a contest and connected with an Android theme.

But prolly not lel

Alright
Thx for all the info guys:)

Extreme
08-19-2013, 05:22 PM
This is kungfusion

KingFu
08-19-2013, 10:39 PM
The original 2 costumes were from a contest to write a PL related haiku. The only winners were Windwolve and Vulgarstrike. The reward for enterring in the contest were the white android antennas.

Xyzther
08-19-2013, 10:45 PM
Today he lagged, died, and rage quit :S I'm sure he'll be back soon though

razerfingers
08-19-2013, 11:44 PM
Haha cool.
That's nut have been a while back
Cause he's level 32 now.

Called elixirs too ;)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

DocDoBig
08-20-2013, 12:54 AM
''Kungfusion'' bought it with gold.
As well as ''his'' C.o.P. account.

Or he scammed it.

KingFu
08-20-2013, 01:02 AM

Or he scammed it.

Didn't even see the post above mine. I'm astonished the devs don't ban him...

TEOKILLO
08-20-2013, 01:05 AM
Whos droid acc was it

DocDoBig
08-20-2013, 01:30 AM
Whos droid acc was it

The original 2 costumes were from a contest to write a PL related haiku. The only winners were Windwolve and Vulgarstrike. The reward for enterring in the contest were the white android antennas.

^He know that, he was there.

Didn't even see the post above mine. I'm astonished the devs don't ban him...

Funny that he even has a forum accounts for traders market.
Let's go on patrol?

KingFu
08-20-2013, 01:47 AM
Funny that he even has a forum accounts for traders market.
Let's go on patrol?

I've seen him around before, I'd imagine Vulgar sold his since he hasn't been around for a while, and Wind was against selling it, but not sure.

DocDoBig
08-20-2013, 02:23 AM
I've seen him around before, I'd imagine Vulgar sold his since he hasn't been around for a while, and Wind was against selling it, but not sure.

What about Toshed? Or is he Vulgar / Winds high lvl.

Extreme
08-20-2013, 02:50 AM

No, He told me he was "Ohhhhhhhhhh" and "skynsand" I remember there was a thread he made.. Lemme find it

KingFu
08-20-2013, 02:51 AM

Not sure. I don't think that was Vulgar, I knew most of his chars. Wind had way too many for me to know.

Kungfusion
08-20-2013, 07:24 AM

Or he scammed it.

LOL not really, windwolve and vulgarstrike both still have theirs and devs know it...so sry for disappointing you but those are mine

Fortal123
08-20-2013, 07:42 AM
Im pretty sure that is toshed

Alright I'll put it straight and these are facts.
This is Zusay's account, but shared with Kungfusion who runs around calling people losers for not having an Android costume (by the way, he also bought/stole the account Kungfusion) and they're sharing info, along with Vestic's current main, Notifications. So yeah.

Fortal123
08-20-2013, 07:45 AM

Or he scammed it.
Precisely! Almost nobody figured it out, I did mainly because he kept PMing me and saying he's gonna work for STS this summer and do bad stuff with my account O.o I screened it and sent it to devs, yet they didn't ban him. This thread is gonna be closed because we are discussing an issue they are very aware of, but do nothing to fix. Or so is my assumption.

Fortal123
08-20-2013, 07:50 AM
No, He told me he was "Ohhhhhhhhhh" and "skynsand" I remember there was a thread he made.. Lemme find it

;) I'm Vvok, formerly Ohhhhhhhh. We used to share info, but then he kept buying demonic and other stuff, which I don't approve, so I changed it back and he made a thread about me STEALING the account, while there were so many mistakes in that thread. Like: I met him irl twice, but my mom forbade me to add him on facebook :/ (mmm shooore.). Or: I have been playing for a year and a half and lost my founders! (which was only awarded to those who, at that time, played for 2 years+ or sth like that). One dude managed to sum it up before it got closed. THEN after the devs didn't give him my account he started PMing me and saying stuff, of course nothing happened with my acc, but he PMed me from Kungfusion some months later and said: I told the devs my story and they decided to give me this acc with all elite vanities bla bla bla... Stupid enough to say it in game, so of course, I took a few screenshots.

Kungfusion
08-20-2013, 07:54 AM
Alright I'll put it straight and these are facts.
This is Zusay's account, but shared with Kungfusion who runs around calling people losers for not having an Android costume (by the way, he also bought/stole the account Kungfusion) and they're sharing info, along with Vestic's current main, Notifications. So yeah.
cant deny that its Zusay´s account....thats right, this is the name of my main on that account, secondly what do you mean by shared with Kungfusion? May i have 2 accounts? or is that forbidden? Thirdly, I am 100% sure no one else will say that i call anyone a loser for not having an android costume, only said it to you and your friend (dont remember his name) cause you were rude and thought you are pros, forth point the account Kungfusion has always been ours (Vestic, as you call him and me are brothers, sts can check this by our location where we play all day long) so yeah i dont see your problem as it is surely no problem to share your account with your brother...
so calm down players and care about your own things and problems

Extreme
08-20-2013, 08:01 AM
LOL not really, windwolve and vulgarstrike both still have theirs and devs know it...so sry for disappointing you but those are mine

Not Wolf and Vulgar.. Means Toshed/Varking..?

Kungfusion
08-20-2013, 08:41 AM
Not Wolf and Vulgar.. Means Toshed/Varking..?
exactly...that what it means but i wanted to start over new with my brother as he was so nice and shared his account with mine
but thx for making it official -.-

Suentous PO
08-20-2013, 08:49 AM
so yeah i dont see your problem as it is surely no problem to share your account with your brother.

yeah when I log in it says
"be nice have fun. Don't share acc info, unless it's like totally your like brother or some junk."

Kungfusion
08-20-2013, 08:56 AM
yeah when I log in it says
"be nice have fun. Don't share acc info, unless it's like totally your like brother or some junk."

LOL he lives in the same house...i dont see the problem in that?!
Why cant players just let others be?

Suentous PO
08-20-2013, 09:02 AM
I don't accually care, other than to say your kidding yourself that the rules don't apply to you.
Cheers

xcainnblecterx
08-20-2013, 09:07 AM
vampire the masquerade01];) I'm Vvok, formerly Ohhhhhhhh. We used to share info, but then he kept buying demonic and other stuff, which I don't approve, so I changed it back and he made a thread about me STEALING the account, while there were so many mistakes in that thread. Like: I met him irl twice, but my mom forbade me to add him on facebook :/ (mmm shooore.). Or: I have been playing for a year and a half and lost my founders! (which was only awarded to those who, at that time, played for 2 years+ or sth like that). One dude managed to sum it up before it got closed. THEN after the devs didn't give him my account he started PMing me and saying stuff, of course nothing happened with my acc, but he PMed me from Kungfusion some months later and said: I told the devs my story and they decided to give me this acc with all elite vanities bla bla bla... Stupid enough to say it in game, so of course, I took a few screenshots.[/QUOTE]

I member you
Edit : i dont know why it says vampire masquerade instead of the name. Btw vampire masquerade is a great game

DocDoBig
08-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Lol this thread is priceless. ;)

I think I did my job, don't need to add more.

And Vestic, Kungfusion, Owned whatever, shall I tell them about "your" founders accounts you sold?
This here is even better than all the LwMark stuff!

P.S.: Vestic - stop spamming me PM's, I only have space for 400.

Kungfusion
08-20-2013, 09:40 AM
Lol this thread is priceless. ;)

I think I did my job, don't need to add more.

And Vestic, Kungfusion, Owned whatever, shall I tell them about "your" founders accounts you sold?
This here is even better than all the LwMark stuff!

P.S.: Vestic - stop spamming me PM's, I only have space for 400.

idk its hard to get a founders if you joined 3rd october 2010

Crashy
08-20-2013, 12:11 PM

Okay.
Cool is the android attena just a normal atenna but white?

Actona679
08-20-2013, 12:27 PM
I am so confused. Can I get a visual explanation? Maybe a flowchart or some other diagram?

Nvm. I suspect this thread will be soon deleted or locked. It's beyond trivial. My eyes might soon roll out of their sockets.

TEOKILLO
08-20-2013, 12:32 PM
For the calling ppl losers thing, i remember at 66 or 71 cap vestic boosted alot in pvp and called ppl w/o 2:1 ratios losers

Kungfusion
08-20-2013, 01:10 PM
For the calling ppl losers thing, i remember at 66 or 71 cap vestic boosted alot in pvp and called ppl w/o 2:1 ratios losers

still thats not me, thats my brother and he said i called players losers for not having a droid costume, which is wrong

billybob1
08-20-2013, 01:24 PM
drama queens........

cry moar pls

Crashy
08-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Guys thread closed.
This is not what I wanted on the thread..
Just wanted a short explanation about the android guys which I think I have now.

Argyros
08-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Guys thread closed.
This is not what I wanted on the thread..
Just wanted a short explanation about the android guys which I think I have now.

You can't close a thread, pm Samhayne if you want it closed.