PDA

View Full Version : Ranger or Archer

AyandaII
08-19-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi everyone i was just wondering which would be better i want a bow character would a bird or a fox be better and why?

Stevenmc
08-19-2013, 12:26 PM
I'd go bird, I haven't heard to many good things about fox, and bird is OP in pvp once you hit end game. So it seems like the better choice.

okakabarah
08-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Bird.
Fox is underpowered, you gonna die easy with a bow. :)

ZergeoTwo
08-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Fox is OK with a knife, with its skills it can kill ez and its always fun to zoom around the map all the time.

ThePvpTwink
08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
Fox is fun, but it's attacks are underpowered compared to a bird.

Gragorak
08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
Archer is best character if you want to use bows, fox works better with strength gear.

Chopper
08-19-2013, 01:10 PM
Archer is best character if you want to use bows, fox works better with strength gear.

this.

A full dex bird with a bow can deliver some massive damage to an enemy.

Suntv
08-19-2013, 01:26 PM

Fox is int/dex based and designed. Use dark bolt wand sets (like Goddess) to unlock more combo's.

AyandaII
08-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Ok thanks everyone. Think i will make a full dex bird and go for a dex/strength fox cos i like the fox character!

Gragorak
08-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Fox is int/dex based and designed. Use dark bolt wand sets (like Goddess) to unlock more combo's.
I disagree. Int is almost useless attribute for foxes, it doesn't increase skill damage (except poison darts and needles) and increases base damage and hit by only little amount. Dex is obviously good stat, it increases base damage, skill damage, hit, armor dodge, pretty much everything important.

Strength gear is better than int/dex gear for foxes because:

It boosts armor and dodge. Fox is the most squishiest class and all extra defense is really helpful, especially in pvp at levels 56+.
Fox is close combat character, str weapons fit this perfectly.

Based on my experience str/dex fox is the best possible build. Just enough points into str that you can equip str gear and rest into dex to boost hit, base damage & skill damage.