PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive <Elite Runners> Weekly Contest

Alrisaia
08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
To all Elite Runners:

Contest Closed:

It appears that the winners are:
Cheonje, Aerri, Sportscenter, and Xmakx
Get with Joncheese for your rewards guys! So close to the 10 Minute mark too!!! :) Very proud of all teams that participated!

Aug 25 runs with Cheonje, Aerri, Xmakx, and Sportscenter. Great job all!

Currently Leading Group:
Gwyn, Cheonje, Myunji, xMakx 21:33:300

We will be holding a Guild Contest during the week of August 19, 2013. We plan to be hosting a similar contest every week. Please see the below qualifications and rules for the contest:

This week’s contest is:
Palm Rock [Elite] – Timed Run!

The fastest team to complete this challenging elite map will win 200K gold for the team. (That’s 50K each).
We will also have a special To Be Determined BONUS for any team that completes the map in under 10 minutes!

This challenging Elite map will require your balanced team to work together and complete this zone.
Twist stun abilities to avoid red crab one hit kills.
At the boss – remember he summons more red crabs, keep him stunned to avoid this!
Practice the map in regular mode to learn the pulls before going into Elite!
Focus your firepower on the boss – remember the faster you kill him the faster your run!
Watch for the Firesquid Rod drop!!! A possible 600k gold for a lucky player who finds the assault kind!! :)

Rules:

Your party must consist of 4 members or recruiters from the <Elite Runners> guild. Non-members and officers of the guild disqualify your group.
One member of your team is a dedicated ‘photographer’ and is responsible for the screenshot to be uploaded to the forum thread here.
All party members must be present and at 100% health and mana in the screenshot following the completion of the map. You may reserve a spot in this thread and update it with additional screenshots as your team gets faster.
Elixers are permitted during the run.
This is a Guild Only contest – while you may feel free to run with others, the times will not be considered for the purposes of this contest.
Officers from the guild in your party disqualify your run.
You may run this map with officers to learn the run – however the times do not count for the purposes of this contest.

Good luck all! Have fun!

Joncheese
08-19-2013, 02:57 PM
And dont forget if this goes well me and em will be holding weekly competitions....... starting with a lep pendant for the first to find bael/krunch.... but only of this is a success!

I wanna see all those great times! Get your entries in guys!

I found a Firesquid of Assault there today too..... its win win. :)

Alrisaia
08-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Words of advice based on last night's run:

Bring a mage.
Have stun pets.

This was first time run for two of these four members and without crowd control and stun pets - we did alright... haha kiting the boss was fun - I almost didn't die at all :P

Joncheese
08-21-2013, 05:08 AM
Remember guys that time itself does not matter, and you can complete the level how ever u want...... It just has to be the quickest time of those entered.

Also we're not looking for blistering runs, more the ability to complete it with fellow members.

moot
08-21-2013, 07:23 AM
Words of advice based on last night's run:

Bring a mage.
Have stun pets.

This was first time run for two of these four members and without crowd control and stun pets - we did alright... haha kiting the boss was fun - I almost didn't die at all :P

we was like fck dagger...lets kite them till death.

Anyway I'm gonna try to do a run with members.

xmakx
08-21-2013, 01:28 PM
completed my first run, 15 min upto boss and then 13 mins at boss
after finishing the boss we stood there for a while discussing, but I forgot to take a pic again with full health, but doesn't matter as the final run will be much better, hopefully under 15 mins and enti might have a pic with full health. Just posted for an update :chuncky:

Taejo
08-21-2013, 01:39 PM
I hope Entimidation is wearing his SPF 50 while he relaxes on the beach soaking up those rays!

Alrisaia
08-21-2013, 02:10 PM
after finishing the boss we stood there for a while discussing, but I forgot to take a pic again with full health, but doesn't matter as the final run will be much better, hopefully under 15 mins and enti might have a pic with full health. Just posted for an update :chuncky:

So proud of you guys - What an awesome team! Mak thanks for stepping up and tanking this challenging map - you're the first tank to do so.

I can't wait to see the best time!

Emmacheese
08-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Yay good job guys xD I see good things in the future with our contests :congratulatory:

moot
08-21-2013, 07:19 PM
I thought I did palm rock island....
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/1535/y32d.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/y32d.png/)

Wrong entry but whatever im bored so I do rook nest solo. Finished at 20 mins 5 sec. Boss is easier than mobs. I only die once at first pull because I don't use pet.

Joncheese
08-22-2013, 02:25 AM

Excellent! Great to see the first entry! You guys are doing really well considering it is such a tough map........ very proud.

If you a want a little advice, try and drag the boss to the bottom right of the beach he seems to spawn less crabs. They seem to spawn less frequently if you can surround him and keep him stunned for as long as possible. We did an officer run like this last night and ran a 6:58!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Kingsmartin (queenotshade) will post a picture soon ;)

Keep up the good running !

Haligali
08-22-2013, 02:31 AM
o.O i wanna be guild member now :/

KingMartin
08-22-2013, 03:06 AM
Thanks for the reminder Jon, here goes the picture :)

I don't want it to be discouraging for the members, I just want to show that it is possible. Level up guys those who are below 31, farm, and mainly, have better luck than me yesterday!!! (about 25 elite bosses with 40% reroll where best loot was Silver warchest once, lol ) :)

See you in the game tonight, guys!!!

Joncheese
08-22-2013, 03:45 AM
Thanks for the reminder Jon, here goes the picture :)

I don't want it to be discouraging for the members, I just want to show that it is possible. Level up guys those who are below 31, farm, and mainly, have better luck than me yesterday!!! (about 25 elite bosses with 40% reroll where best loot was Silver warchest once, lol ) :)

See you in the game tonight, guys!!!

Queen is totally right, this is not to discourage, but to show what is possible. We must have run Palm 100 times now...... :S

Gerardo Delgado
08-22-2013, 08:22 AM
hey this goicece my phone is broke :( wont b playing for a few days dont kick me out from the guild thx bye

VanRah
08-22-2013, 03:40 PM

first run with new party
it has been a bit unlucky since Mak got dc, Myungji got lost somewhere n only Cheonje and me ended up fighting the boss...
The stun part worked enouh well though...
I hope to run again with them as I know we can do better!

Alrisaia
08-22-2013, 03:47 PM
WOW With a DC, and a lost rogue that's impressive!!

Cheon and MJ - thanks for running that guys! Looks like you're all in the lead!!

Taejo
08-22-2013, 03:49 PM
first run with new party
it has been a bit unlucky since Mak got dc, Myungji got lost somewhere n only Cheonje and me ended up fighting the boss...

Sorry I had to run Gwyn. I'll be on later. Got some things to take care off first.

ZeroGh
08-22-2013, 04:04 PM
u should post this in your GUILD THREAD ! ,well gd luck :)

Alrisaia
08-22-2013, 04:05 PM
u should post this in your GUILD THREAD ! ,well gd luck :)

Thanks for the bump ZeroGH - I'll take that into consideration.

Nature
08-22-2013, 05:38 PM
first run with new party

I could have done better. Try again next time ^_^

Spell
08-25-2013, 01:58 PM
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t471/xxxbalckxxx/null-1.png

Ok so i know we can do alot better.but right after that the group split real fast due to a bael/krunch call lol.so we never got to rerun it lol.
(I think we should get a 1 sec handycap since we had a lvl 30 :P..jk)

Spell
08-25-2013, 02:02 PM
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t471/xxxbalckxxx/null-1.png

Could have been faster but it was our first run together lol
Right after finishing we had a Bael/Krunch invite..
Needless to say we never got our rerun :P

Im hoping to get one asap ^,^
(Btw i wa lvl 30 so i get a -1 sec handycap :P jk)

Taejo
08-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Aug 25 runs with Cheonje, Aerri, Xmakx, and Sportscenter. Great job all!

First run:

Second run:

Second run couldn't get a screen shot with full HP at the boss because crabs continued to spawn. I died, and Sportscenter had to leave. Oh well, was a good run - almost beat 10 minutes! For the sake of the contest, our first run can be considered the official entry.

Spell
08-25-2013, 04:22 PM
our first run.

Taejo
08-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Xpell, Blacky, Punk & Xmac - nice job!

EDIT: Alri - maybe extend the contest a bit so others have a chance to submit? Servers have been down most of the day.

Alrisaia
08-25-2013, 07:02 PM
nice work everyone.

due to the server issue let's extend this through to 11:59pm GMT august 26th.

Chauakai
08-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Just small tip on pets. Kelvin is a very good stun pet for boss battles. Guaranteed stun everytime. Hard to find pet in Nordr but I believe relatively cheap pet to purchase with plats. My warrior has him but it is more a mage pet I think. George is a monkey that has guaranteed stun also. I don't run much at Palm Rock so I have no advice for you guys.

Ever do an Elite Arena contest then I can can give advice. Lol! Dimensional Gladiator twice so far on rogue and mage. I only need Bloodhammer w/crystals on warrior to be done completely!

Enjoy this great contest when the servers come back online.

Killingsworth
08-25-2013, 07:34 PM
@Photomac -- Tips on finding Challenger in Gladiator Arena?

Taejo
08-25-2013, 07:43 PM

Play for many hours! :) Seriously though, it's all luck.

Chauakai
08-25-2013, 07:45 PM

Jdogextreme is the better person to talk to about that. I only found him once and almost fell out of my chair. Lol! Jdog has found him two times for me already.

Pretty much what we do in Immaculate is - /partyinvite 000 - to for a solo party. Enter arena and spawn the first boss. If we don't like that boss, we leave arena, and do - /partyleave. Then we repeat until we have found the boss and achievement we are looking for.

Child's Play is Kraxx and he takes about 2-3 crit aimed shots and he is dead. We even had people die in the fight and still got the achievement. Child's Play is like trying to find Bael 2 and Krunch 2 (which my warrior still needs btw). He is rare and hard to find but very easy to get.

So we pretty much run around and then hit guild chat with what we found and then do invites. I think your on one of my toon's friends list. If I stumble across him I can let you know.

Nature
08-25-2013, 08:02 PM
our first run.

Good job guys ^_^

Alrisaia
08-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Contest Closed.

Joncheese
08-29-2013, 07:07 AM
To all Elite Runners:

Contest Closed:

It appears that the winners are:
Cheonje, Aerri, Sportscenter, and Xmakx
Get with Joncheese for your rewards guys! So close to the 10 Minute mark too!!! :) Very proud of all teams that participated!

Currently Leading Group:
Gwyn, Cheonje, Myunji, xMakx 21:33:300

We will be holding a Guild Contest during the week of August 19, 2013. We plan to be hosting a similar contest every week. Please see the below qualifications and rules for the contest:

This week’s contest is:
Palm Rock [Elite] – Timed Run!

The fastest team to complete this challenging elite map will win 200K gold for the team. (That’s 50K each).
We will also have a special To Be Determined BONUS for any team that completes the map in under 10 minutes!

This challenging Elite map will require your balanced team to work together and complete this zone.
Twist stun abilities to avoid red crab one hit kills.
At the boss – remember he summons more red crabs, keep him stunned to avoid this!
Practice the map in regular mode to learn the pulls before going into Elite!
Focus your firepower on the boss – remember the faster you kill him the faster your run!
Watch for the Firesquid Rod drop!!! A possible 600k gold for a lucky player who finds the assault kind!! :)

Rules:

Your party must consist of 4 members or recruiters from the <Elite Runners> guild. Non-members and officers of the guild disqualify your group.
One member of your team is a dedicated ‘photographer’ and is responsible for the screenshot to be uploaded to the forum thread here.
All party members must be present and at 100% health and mana in the screenshot following the completion of the map. You may reserve a spot in this thread and update it with additional screenshots as your team gets faster.
Elixers are permitted during the run.
This is a Guild Only contest – while you may feel free to run with others, the times will not be considered for the purposes of this contest.
Officers from the guild in your party disqualify your run.
You may run this map with officers to learn the run – however the times do not count for the purposes of this contest.

Good luck all! Have fun!

Well done guys. Hit me up for ur 50K each. Congrats on a great time and thank you to all that participated.

Jon