PDA

View Full Version : Guide: How to solo any map, anytime

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 12:54 PM
Goto any town (outpost, kraag, paradise pier,stronghold) type in your chat /partyi 0 now goto any zone and you'll be the only one there no random people will join you, when u want it off type /partyl

Happy farming/solo runs ^_^

Ps: seems like if u type the command while in a map/dungeon you can't invite your freinds, but if you do ithe command in a town then join a map/dungeon you can (sorry for the previous mix up everyone)

Cremated
08-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Fry noodles had already made a guide for this

Bless
08-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Fry noodles had already made a guide for this we knew it since early season 2 lmao

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Thought some newer players might want to know this :p

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2013, 03:19 PM
Why no one choose easy method?

Carapace
08-19-2013, 03:32 PM
As a fair warning, when you create a solo party in this fashion you cannot leave the party in order to invite other players or guild mates in the event of finding Elite Bael, or Elite Krunch etc.

I would recommend inviting an actual person, friend, or guild mate and then farming different zones at the same time.

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 03:38 PM
As a fair warning, when you create a solo party in this fashion you cannot leave the party in order to invite other players or guild mates in the event of finding Elite Bael, or Elite Krunch etc.

I would recommend inviting an actual person, friend, or guild mate and then farming different zones at the same time.

Thnx can't beleive that slipped my mind and I didn't mention that xD

wvhills
08-19-2013, 03:39 PM

this is for farming for crates so u don't get in a run where the boss is already dead or the team is already almost to the boss. it saves time on the free luck elixirs. Crates are the only things worth farming now.

Snakespeare
08-19-2013, 03:40 PM
^LOL thanks for the humor, Carapace. Everyone knows Elite Bael and Elite Krunch never, ever appear... except for other people. ;)

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 04:15 PM
this is for farming for crates so u don't get in a run where the boss is already dead or the team is already almost to the boss. it saves time on the free luck elixirs. Crates are the only things worth farming now.

Yep that's exactly what I use this for, Jarl then switch to Ydra Forest

Uzii
08-19-2013, 04:20 PM
i just go to social-party invite and type some nonsense there or friend thats offline.

i still can invite online person when im in arena so he can enter but i guess arena its different.

even in party with some other actual person as Carapace said, if u invite someone else to the party he cant join the map u r in, it says its full or the spots r reserved for other players, so u need to restart and only then u can enter all three.

FluffNStuff
08-19-2013, 04:48 PM
I type aln
for all my solo testing.

Love iPhone word replace :)

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 05:07 PM
I type aln
for all my solo testing.

Love iPhone word replace :)

That's so smart! I'm doing that xD

wvhills
08-19-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm just going to throw it out there that in PL's "non-intuitive" join/hosting system u don't have to do any of this. U join make a game, password it and farm.

IronMonkey
08-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Ps: u can't invite your freinds into the map when doing this so this isn't useful for elite bael/krunch 2 (unless u wanted to attempt to solo them)

I'm not quite sure about this, I normally type partyinvite meeeeeeeeee to find Elite Bael and Kruch solo and I can still invite others to fight with me.

Caiahar
08-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Wow by the title, i thought someone finally figured out how to SOLO any map without friends, like Elite Bloodhammer or something T_T. Eh, probably too good to be true, Elite Bloodhammer being abled to be soloed without taking 10 hours.

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 10:58 PM
Wow by the title, i thought someone finally figured out how to SOLO any map without friends, like Elite Bloodhammer or something T_T. Eh, probably too good to be true, Elite Bloodhammer being abled to be soloed without taking 10 hours.

We can always dream :p

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 11:00 PM

I'm not quite sure about this, I normally type partyinvite meeeeeeeeee to find Elite Bael and Kruch solo and I can still invite others to fight with me.

As you can see Carapace (dev) clearly stated the same thing in this posts replys :p

Spyce
08-19-2013, 11:27 PM
Very misleading "guide"

IronMonkey
08-19-2013, 11:34 PM
As you can see Carapace (dev) clearly stated the same thing in this posts replys :p

It worked for me, /partyinvite meeeeeee, when Elite Bael was located, I invited some friends and they joined me.

Obi
08-20-2013, 02:50 AM
It worked for me, /partyinvite meeeeeee, when Elite Bael was located, I invited some friends and they joined me.

I can confirm that. It is working in that way (don't leave party just invite others). You just need to make sure that invited person does not leave the party, because then the other people will not be able to join.

Haligali
08-20-2013, 08:36 AM

Thats not true, i type: /partyinvite 000 and after finding bael/krunch still can invite my friend into pt. (dont need to leave the pt)

Insomniack
08-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Thats not true, i type: /partyinvite 000 and after finding bael/krunch still can invite my friend into pt. (dont need to leave the pt)

The question is not if you can invite them to pt or not, the question is can they join you in the instance you are running, once you've found Bael/Krunch? Whenever I've found those, I was already in pt with friends, so can't tell for sure. Have you tried it? Could they join?

Haligali
08-20-2013, 09:32 AM
The question is not if you can invite them to pt or not, the question is can they join you in the instance you are running, once you've found Bael/Krunch? Whenever I've found those, I was already in pt with friends, so can't tell for sure. Have you tried it? Could they join?

Yes they can. Trust me, i have found several times these rare bosses in solo and invited friends, and today azemeazed invited me to his solo pt after he found bael in harbor.

Temarichan
08-20-2013, 09:44 AM
It's easier to invite guildies and friends lol...

I've done this method. But it's a little confusing and nerve racking.

Derezzzed
08-20-2013, 11:19 AM

Yes they can. Trust me, i have found several times these rare bosses in solo and invited friends, and today azemeazed invited me to his solo pt after he found bael in harbor.

When I've done this I could invite them to my party but they couldn't join the actual map when I found bael/krunch

Azepeiete
08-20-2013, 11:32 AM

Yes, you can still invite other players. I do it all the time.
Ask Azemeazed, Haligali, Ujiolo, priority, or hinataaaaa. Constantly finding baels and inviting people that need them.

Haligali
08-20-2013, 12:33 PM
When I've done this I could invite them to my party but they couldn't join the actual map when I found bael/krunch

Then you are doing something wrong, but idk how this not working for you, do you type the command in town or in map?

mistiquexmen
08-20-2013, 08:27 PM
Goto any town (outpost, kraag, paradise pier,stronghold) type in your chat /partyi 0 now goto any zone and you'll be the only one there no random people will join you, when u want it off type /partyl

Happy farming/solo runs ^_^

Ps: u can't invite your freinds into the map when doing this so this isn't useful for elite bael/krunch 2 (unless u wanted to attempt to solo them)
Thanks

Derezzzed
08-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Then you are doing something wrong, but idk how this not working for you, do you type the command in town or in map?

In town then I goto the map

dsQueen
08-21-2013, 10:15 AM
I have try to solo maps on my own! I dont even know this! Thanks bro! lolz

Derezzzed
08-21-2013, 03:50 PM
I have try to solo maps on my own! I dont even know this! Thanks bro! lolz

Haha no problem ^_^ your welcome

Haligali
08-21-2013, 05:18 PM
In town then I goto the map

Hmm, maybe there is some bug though, today i could not join to the map after my friend invited to his party, idk what he did before.. for me its worked always. :/

Derezzzed
08-21-2013, 06:43 PM
Hmm, maybe there is some bug though, today i could not join to the map after my friend invited to his party, idk what he did before.. for me its worked always. :/

Not sure :/