PDA

View Full Version : I guess it's a fair well?

Cremated
08-19-2013, 04:10 PM
I sold my Samsung galaxy s2 to buy an ipod from a mate of mine 2nd hand.

Straight away I downloaded Arcane Legends; eager to spend £50 on the game. When it says device banned forever.

I was like wow, I then emailed support when Alex asked for more details which I did, I called up my friend asking if he played AL, he said yes and the reason why he sold me his ipod is because he got banned.

I told Alex this and in reply he said sorry we can't unban this device.

I mean come on? I'm a loyal player from mid season 1 September 2012, I've spent a moderate amount of money and I spend all my time on here just to be permanent banned for something that wasn't my business.

If a STS dev reads this, I am asking. Not even asking: BEGGING for an unban I have emailed back to Alex saying my friends character name and he said he can't!

So I guess a farewell to all my friends: alhuntrazeck doc darkko jexetta paulsebi cero blakadder Beatrix reincell bless bazaii kilopam shadikiller ipredator inkredble hardek and many many many more unless,

You fix this.

Bless
08-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Dont end it like this :/

Try to buy another device and play?

FluffNStuff
08-19-2013, 04:46 PM
For one thing, get yo money back from that friend since he scammed you. And another, if you have never played on that device before, and you account has never been banned they should be able to at least make sure you are not banned on your next device.

Bullox
08-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Wow...so we should write to Ebay, that all Phone/Tablet Sellers write, if they got a STS Ban, or we cant buy their things....

Sorry to hear that Cremated.

Rare
08-19-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm not saying either side is right or wrong, but I can easily see how this scenario could be exploited.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Cremated
08-19-2013, 04:55 PM
@bless :( I'm not gonna buy more devices, dis could get fixed easily

@fluff I'm sill keeping the ipod because I prefer the way it's laid out compared to android and wen a device is banned you can't login on another accounts even if you haven't used them there from my understanding

@aed I don't understand

Rare
08-19-2013, 05:06 PM
What don't you understand?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

DocDoBig
08-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Dayum!

Yes indeed it could be fixed pretty easy, I just don't understand why they don't do it though - maybe they belive it's a little suspicious because then your friend is unbanned as well then.
How good are you befriended with this mate? Have you asked to trade the devices back, yet?

Cremated
08-19-2013, 05:16 PM
@doc Ermm hes my brothers friend, I don't really talk to him anyway I'm not trading back since i got this device crazy value and if I trade back I won't have another device. I understand about trust I just need em to trust me since i would never lie to them and I am loyal!!!!

Cremated
08-19-2013, 05:30 PM
New info: I talked to him on Skype and he told me he had quit the game like 2months ago because it was "boring".

So does that mean he will not come back? I don't know.. All I need is my unban device so Ivan start playing on MY account and purchase some platttttyyyy!

rashid.fairus
08-19-2013, 05:52 PM
hard reset your device maybe? like full factory reset it?

via Note2

Cremated
08-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Doesn't work

Blastyou
08-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Try playing on Chrome?

Schnitzel
08-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Go to a local best buy and play on the demo computers

Cremated
08-20-2013, 08:33 AM
Don't even joke, I'm stressed @.@

Schnitzel
08-20-2013, 01:51 PM
Don't even joke, I'm stressed @.@
Saw someone else forum post that..was just a suggestion..