PDA

View Full Version : Please STS

Valkiryas
08-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Has long wanted to make this topic but I always forgot:

Since I mentioned that the helmet and armor in the next expansion would be updated to 36, I found very good idea and understanding that would be done by quest.

But just wanna ask you to please those quests or tasks to complete not forcibly made ​​with platinum.

Many as I did not use platinum and if you can (although it can be harder to do without platinum)

Thanks!

Valki

Insomniack
08-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Hmm sorry but where did you come up with plat requirement? I am not asking in aggressive manner, I just haven't noticed them mentioning anything about plat requirements?! Only that it will be available thru questline, and that it will require complete gear (helm and armor both) in order to do it/complete it. I may have missed that plat part of story, that's why Im asking?

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 05:43 PM
Hmm sorry but where did you come up with plat requirement? I am not asking in aggressive manner, I just haven't noticed them mentioning anything about plat requirements?! Only that it will be available thru questline, and that it will require complete gear (helm and armor both) in order to do it/complete it. I may have missed that plat part of story, that's why Im asking?

No your right StS never mentioned anything about platnium and I doubt it will be, it's acquired by doing the questline, I beleive the OP was simply asking them not to make it require platnium to upgrade

Energizeric
08-19-2013, 05:45 PM
I agree it shouldn't involve plat, but I would like it to be a fairly hard quest, not something easy that can be done in an hour, but something long and very difficult like how the ichor quest was in PL. Players should have to work for it, not be give it.

Insomniack
08-19-2013, 05:55 PM
No your right StS never mentioned anything about platnium and I doubt it will be, it's acquired by doing the questline, I beleive the OP was simply asking them not to make it require platnium to upgrade

Ahh tnx for info, I believed that was original intention, still wasn't sure if I have missed that important piece of info somehow.

I agree it shouldn't involve plat, but I would like it to be a fairly hard quest, not something easy that can be done in an hour, but something long and very difficult

And agreed to this too. Quests in this game are way too easy, not that I've played any other Legends game to compare, but from vast experience from other mmos, I would like really to see something hard and troubling in questline that would actually take some real work to be done/achieved. And I personally think this quest is just perfect for changing difficulty to somewhat harder than what we are used to. Especially considering final reward being full upgrade of your mythic gear.

Carapace
08-19-2013, 06:09 PM
There will be no Plat requirement for upgrading the Mythic armor and helm. The quest line is a bit more involved than a typical quest, and has some more interesting parts to it. Should take a bit of time to complete without being absurd.

Insomniack
08-19-2013, 06:15 PM
There will be no Plat requirement for upgrading the Mythic armor and helm. The quest line is a bit more involved than a typical quest, and has some more interesting parts to it. Should take a bit of time to complete without being absurd.

Great to hear! Thanks for taking time to answer. Appreciated!

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 06:24 PM

Thanks for clarifying ^_^

Meljann
08-19-2013, 06:36 PM
Too bad u can't sell upgraded mythic......o well :)

Zeus
08-19-2013, 06:38 PM

There isn't any way to make the upgraded mythics tradable? It's a little bit difficult to dump all that money into one character, haha.

Meljann
08-19-2013, 06:43 PM
^^ lol can't imagine how much new upgrade mythic will be worth IF u can sell them

Haowesie
08-19-2013, 06:45 PM
I seem to recall the need for locked crates being mentioned?? Or was that just for looting the armour and helm?

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 06:53 PM
I seem to recall the need for locked crates being mentioned?? Or was that just for looting the armour and helm?

Just for looting

Derezzzed
08-19-2013, 06:54 PM
^^ lol can't imagine how much new upgrade mythic will be worth IF u can sell them

First week 10-15m
First month 7-9m
After that 5-9m
(just my guess :p)

Insomniack
08-19-2013, 06:58 PM

Price would depend on how hard the quest is. But in general, mythic armors and helms prices would go sky high, not just upgraded versions, but current one too. I wouldnt put too much of a price difference between upgraded and 31 version of them, if that was the case.

Valkiryas
08-19-2013, 09:24 PM
Wow Nice!

Thanks for the answer!

famousfame
08-20-2013, 12:15 AM

Directly wont require but will prob be so dam hard wont be able to do without full combo elixrs.

famousfame
08-20-2013, 12:17 AM
First week 10-15m
First month 7-9m
After that 5-9m
(just my guess :p)

I think I remember reading in original out on Mythic upgrade that it will be non-tradable, correct me if im wrong.

iluvataris
08-20-2013, 06:56 AM
There will be no Plat requirement for upgrading the Mythic armor and helm. The quest line is a bit more involved than a typical quest, and has some more interesting parts to it. Should take a bit of time to complete without being absurd. I hope its hard and time consuming, i just hope its not a roll of the dice and you have to get 5 sevens on the dice at once.

moot
08-20-2013, 07:05 AM
Can people with no mythic armor and helm do the quest? We also would like to participate. Maybe give us something like upgrade coin when we finish the quest because we don't have the armor.

Meljann
08-20-2013, 09:44 AM
No only the people with full mythic armor can do the quest......

djironlung
08-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Can people with no mythic armor and helm do the quest? We also would like to participate. Maybe give us something like upgrade coin when we finish the quest because we don't have the armor.
sts clearly states that you will need three helm and armor to start the quest and I personally can't wait to do this quest I've been waiting for this since sam first hinted at it way at the beginning of the season. get your mythics together if you want to earn that title< hero of legend> I know I'll be rocking that title

drgrimmy
08-20-2013, 06:47 PM

Yeah, I think this is a great idea! In fact I also suggested this in the original announcement thread. A developer said they would look into it but the we got no other response, so I am assuming that it is a big fat no :( Nevertheless, I still think it would be great if everyone could do the quest and then get a token to upgrade their mythic helm and armor whenever they got them. The only people who would get the title and achievement are those that finally upgrade their gear.

Taejo
08-20-2013, 06:59 PM

This is a superb idea. I don't understand why you have to own the gear in order to initiate the quest. Turning in the L26/31 gear for the no drop, upgrade gear I completely understand; but you can easily just add this token idea (call it a vortex crystal or something belonging to the "dimensional" theme) to the quest line, so at the end of it, you're turning in the token + helm + armor. It can be as simple as "Now, go take your helm, armor, and crystal to the blacksmith for your reward!". This way, you aren't completely polarizing the casual gamers - who can't yet afford mythic gear - and the current end-gamers from participating in this quest. Keep the end result rewards (title, gear) exclusive to those who turn in all three items, but let everyone get a head start on the actual quest since it's been said to be time consuming.