PDA

View Full Version : Time to move on

Storms
08-19-2013, 05:44 PM
I'm aware that this is the wrong spot to post this as a three plus veteran of the beta version of Pocket Legends it's time to move on,with my hectic lifestyle I no longer have the desire to play and I've moved on.
This game was a godsend to me, I was going to some very dark times in my life and it was the most magical thing I have ever experienced and even though I play different games now I will always have a spot in my heart for Pocket Legends.
I am NOT bitter about spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on this game because it brought me so much joy every level cap I would get so excited and just play on my two days off 16 hours I just its like it was yesterday but so much in my life has changed. People have died,financially things have changed the world is different.
I was a member of every guild that was in the top three that pretty much ever existed from eclipse to the Elite to Hella good to Legends I was always in the number one guild and I co GM'd twice the number one guild,That was a chore. That confirmed my suspicions I never want to have children,lol
Razorfingers,Tuckersdad,Apollo,Rykersdad,Raciness, Pakax,Notyocookiez,Ladyhadazza,,Ladyadasa,Jdubzi,H usafadar,Fastcast,Arajaiefy,and those are the people that I can remember I love you like family and I never even knew any of your first names except Scott you guys were my best friends I'll never forget you.
I was mysticism,Insidious,Obsidious, Demetrion but most of you will know me as Modredd!
There is not a drop in the game I never got that's not true I never got green ice but I didn't really care! Thank you guys/gals you made the game worth while and when all of you left the new crew that came in was a pale imitation and the game has changed so much so long ago,I will never forget you!

NECROREAPER
08-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Wow, sad to see you go man :/ Good luck to you in your future endeavors!

Oldcoot
08-19-2013, 06:50 PM
Good luck in RL , I wish you the best

NotYoCookiez
08-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Modredd!! Oh man thoses memories. You made my experience in this game and the elite awesome! Thanks for everything... nice meeting you. Good luck in whatever you do after this :-)

Storms
08-19-2013, 07:18 PM
today I gave away nine million gold pieces about 4 million gold in items about a thousand health potions and mana potions and the clothes on my back and I said goodbye deleted all my stuff and then logged back on and created a character and just so nobody can ever use my name but again thank you so much for the memories and I feel bad that I didn't get to say goodbye to a lot of players who quit a long time ago love you all

Chopper
08-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Sad day. Good luck in your next adventure.

I'm close behind. Starting to pack my proverbial bags here too.

The Sadness
08-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Good luck, bro. You've picked the right time, it seems.

angeldawn
08-19-2013, 08:47 PM
Best of luck in all you do.

Spyce
08-19-2013, 09:18 PM
Good luck in real life bud.