PDA

View Full Version : search bar

Domimation
08-19-2013, 11:09 PM
hey guys i want to put forward a idea of a search bar in ur friends list i have to scroll down 100's of friends to invite or join the person i want even if it is the a-z on the side like on the iphone or a proper search bar to type a name that way we can speed it up a bit or not join the wrong person lol :) let me know what u think or agree?

Alumic
08-23-2013, 12:36 AM
I agree this.
I want to search field to all lists.

Roberto077
08-23-2013, 01:01 AM
It woukd be nice for those who have a lot of friends. Sadly, Spacetime will only be possibly adding 3 new fixes to the game within the next few months.

Although it may be a long wait, it's still a great idea :)

Producers
08-23-2013, 01:15 AM
Great idea, i hate having to scroll down...and down... Just to find the person im looking for!

Domimation
08-27-2013, 01:45 AM
ahaha i do it all the time or i even join the wrong person coz so many people are moving games logging in logging out :( WE NEED THIS lol

KingFu
08-27-2013, 05:48 AM
One thing that has been suggested a few times in the past years is to be able to add a friend to favorites. You should be able to tap a star next to someone's name on your FL and they move straight to the top of your list regardless of what letter their name begins with. Surprised they never implemented such a simple mechanic.

Domimation
08-27-2013, 10:24 PM
yeah funny that i was actually thinking about that last night ahaha lol but yeah i agree with all these suggestions because i am sick of scrolling and clicking the wrong person :(