PDA

View Full Version : I am so annoyed at people.

xSoft
08-20-2013, 03:47 AM
So many people ask to buy my "wings". They are legends wings you cannot teade them, like OMFG wth it is so annoying makes me really sad what has happened to PL :(:disturbed::disturbed::disturbed::disturbed::dis turbed::disturbed::disturbed::disturbed:

Dreuefesie
08-20-2013, 03:51 AM
I used to get asked that when I would wear my Angelic gear. Rather than just getting annoyed with them, why don't you tell them a bit about the game and how you got the wings?

xSoft
08-20-2013, 03:53 AM
Bercause I have done it 20 times this week ALREADY?

Dreuefesie
08-20-2013, 03:56 AM
Well you might make some new friends? I enjoyed letting other people know some of the things that I had learnt when they were unsure and I know when I try different games I really appreciate it when people help me out when I have 'Noob' questions.

NECROREAPER
08-20-2013, 04:09 AM
Best way to avoid the attention is to not wear them at all. If you choose to wear the wings then be prepared to be asked about them, it's as simple as that.

xSoft
08-20-2013, 04:10 AM
I kinda wanna look good too :/

Kiwihawk
08-20-2013, 04:15 AM
This Was Like With Aoa When We Had The Hats, Everyone Would Ask For One.
All I Say Is Just Answer Them, They Might Be To The Game So You Can't Get Annoyed. it's Not Like They Are Asking To Buy You're Account

xSoft
08-20-2013, 04:23 AM
All I Say Is Just Answer Them, They Might Be To The Game So You Can't Get Annoyed. it's Not Like They Are Asking To Buy You're Account

Uh you have some serious grammar issues. Anyway, Pocket Legends was never like this though, I started playing from 5 days and now its this :(

Ape
08-20-2013, 04:46 AM

Uh you have some serious grammar issues. Anyway, Pocket Legends was never like this though, I started playing from 5 days and now its this :(

His grammer seems fine to me.
You can just press the mute button if someone gets to much for you. Problemo solvedo.

xSoft
08-20-2013, 05:01 AM
You can just press the mute button if someone gets to much for you. Problemo solvedo.

Caps, caps everywhere.

Kiwihawk
08-20-2013, 05:23 AM

Caps, caps everywhere.
So I Use Caps Alot? Does This Bother You?? ;)

xSoft
08-20-2013, 05:27 AM

As a matter of a fact, yes, makes my OCD sad. Caps are to be used for proper nouns and starts of a sentence only. I could have you enrolled in a school, if need be.

Kiwihawk
08-20-2013, 05:34 AM

As a matter of a fact, yes, makes my OCD sad. Caps are to be used for proper nouns and starts of a sentence only. I could have you enrolled in a school, if need be.
Woah, Calm You're Farm. I Don't Need School Because I Have A Amazing Teacher Named Mysticaldream.

Xyzther
08-20-2013, 06:08 AM

I also have problems with my omnipotent crown of dreams, what kind is it? I hear if you purchase the onyx one all your problems with capital letters will be gone. :)

ZergeoTwo
08-20-2013, 06:30 AM
Its not as bad as ultima-fnord. I feel bad for that guy/girl.

xcainnblecterx
08-20-2013, 09:42 AM

Im Feeling Odd Cause This Type Of Spelling Is Exoctic To Me

Oldcoot
08-20-2013, 10:06 AM
I'm annoyed at grammar nazis. Just because I can't spell well doesn't mean I don't have a valid point or shouldn't voice my opinion

DocDoBig
08-20-2013, 10:44 AM
I'm annoyed at grammar nazis. Just because I can't spell well doesn't mean I don't have a valid point or shouldn't voice my opinion

^This

I'm annoyed at people who can't define between opinion and insult.

I'm annoyed at racist people - racism is no opinion, it's a crime!

Chopper
08-20-2013, 10:44 AM
And i thought everyone pretty much had Angel Wings. Ah, it's nice that they notice anyways.

I get asked over and over again about my (1) Hobbit Oakeshield gear and if its for sale and (2) my ugly Humania face, which is the best face, stat wise, but looks terrible on the mage LOL

Stevenmc
08-20-2013, 11:36 AM
Woah, Calm You're Farm. I Don't Need School Because I Have A Amazing Teacher Named Mysticaldream.

*an amazing.

<3 u

billybob1
08-20-2013, 11:37 AM
So many people ask to buy my "wings". They are legends wings you cannot teade them, like OMFG wth it is so annoying makes me really sad what has happened to PL :(:disturbed::disturbed::disturbed::disturbed::dis turbed::disturbed::disturbed::disturbed:

u can do wut i do...ignore them

i even ignore my pl frenz

DocDoBig
08-20-2013, 11:39 AM

Sooo that means I'm not ur fren? U always reply on my PM. :(

billybob1
08-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Sooo that means I'm not ur fren? U always reply on my PM. :(

ddawwwwwww....poor doc i kid i kid...i wub u

Schnitzel
08-20-2013, 01:48 PM
I head of "legends wings" but never seen it before. Can someone post a pic? Ty

Btw if you want to advoid attention, when in townes, I wear "nub" gear. (Torch, antlers, fake gold dragon armor [plat ones], a arcane shield) and no one asks to buy my swift set, my ice blast wings or my pet turkey.

Problem solved ^.^
Wear gear that everyone knows

Reunegade
08-20-2013, 04:03 PM

Y am i not in ur location anymore

Cheenivie
08-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Finally in ur sig wahoo!

Reunegade
08-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Finally in ur sig wahoo!
congrajalacionz

Kiwihawk
08-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Coot, This Is Why I Love You <3

billybob1
08-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Coot, This Is Why I Love You <3

wut about meh?
meany

Oldcoot
08-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Oh it feels good to be loved, back at ya

Kiwihawk
08-20-2013, 05:46 PM
wut about meh?
meany

I Still Love You Billy

Dusk Will Decend
08-20-2013, 05:53 PM

Who do you think you are?

tHelonestud
08-20-2013, 05:53 PM
What a coincidence, I get annoyed at less than useful threads.

ultimaga95
08-22-2013, 07:23 AM
Its not as bad as ultima-fnord. I feel bad for that guy/girl.

I am a guy FYI. :smile: and I can rename my fnord, STG gave a free rename when they added the -fnord at the end of people's names, it's just that I don't want to because -fnord names are rare and all the good names I taken.

Ssneakykills
08-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Shoudnt ignore them or be rude to them there obviously new to the game or never seen the wings before so maybe you should take the time to tell them and the little things like that in the community can go along way. I know being asked a lot about stuff is annoying but they just enquiring what they are no harm

angeldawn
08-22-2013, 10:26 AM
I love kiwi and his caps!! Don't ever change a thing babe :)