PDA

View Full Version : I'm new need a lil help

Xaenth
08-20-2013, 05:53 AM
I'm a nub >.> im like a level 12 ranger and have no clue what I'm doing. I can't figure out how to talk to anyone or get help in game. As far as I can tell theres only 2 missions I can get and I get dominated on both and I'm running out of health potions..what do I do?

xSoft
08-20-2013, 07:07 AM
Add me in game, Blutoniium. If you do not know how, click the button in the top left, then click the social tab, add friend and type a Blutoniium.

Secondly, tap the chat to talk, /r to reply to a message, /t (name) -message- to talk privately. Add me in game, and I will help you out best I can.

See ya in game!

ThePvpTwink
08-20-2013, 09:17 AM
To public chat, tap on the chat and enter your message. To pm someone, tap on them and message or /t <enter name> < enter message>.

Quests are given out by npcs In town or some dungeon levels, a yellow ! Means they have a new quest for you, a silver ? Means you have a quest to complete for them, and a yellow ? Means you can turn in a quest to them.

If your having trouble against the enemies, try joining a different team, increasing your skills and attributes, and getting new gear. Potions can be purchased from the npc in forest haven town or a tier 3 guild hall in balefort

Feel free to add me ig on xxkoopyxx. Welcome to PL! :)