PDA

View Full Version : Mythic upgraded armor and helm price in expassion

Kentoy16
08-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Guys what do you think is the mythic armor and helm price maybe more expensive than now,in this coming expansion..? cause its upgraded..

Gesaffelstein
08-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Upgraded armor and helm are going to be untradeable.
For the non-upgraded I assume prices will rise.

Kentoy16
08-20-2013, 08:06 AM
No.....it's up to u if u upgrade it or not,,that's why they have quest,,, I'm selling item that is not yet upgraded ...the mythic armor and helm for me the price will rise up.. For the mythic non tradable goes down,, cost the legendary lvl 36 weapon,ring,amulet. More better than lvl 30 mythic,,

Kentoy16
08-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Man there's a quest

Temarichan
08-20-2013, 08:32 AM
They will be non-Tradable. :/

Insomniack
08-20-2013, 09:30 AM
If I understand correctly, as I know you have mythic armor and helm now, so you are considering not upgrading it to 36 version, rather selling them guided by belief that lvl36 legendary will be better? Right? And question is will the price of current lvl31 versions rise or fall one new expansion comes out? If I got you correctly, I would say that prices of armors and helms will prolly rise slightly, I doubt they will hit sky high 10mils like they were in beginning, but I guess current prices are somewhat too low to stay that way once people start upgrading their own gear. Tho', you must keep in mind amount of people ready to open insane amount of lockeds once new cap is here, so.. Can't really tell for sure, from my pov prices will go slightly up. Dunno what rest of community thinks, I may be totally mislead and wrong.