PDA

View Full Version : i need krunch 2 and childs play. i am offering a reward

dilaudid25
08-20-2013, 09:56 AM
My arcane legends name is krearaw and I'm looking for krunch 2 and child's play. I will pay 150k for krunch and 250k for cbilds play. Add me as friend and invite me for reward. I will be on all day today. Thanks guys

razerfingers
08-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Selling names is technically not allowed as it has more room for scams and what not because you can't fit a name in the trade window. Sts disapproves so your thread may get locked up.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Azepeiete
08-20-2013, 10:22 AM
He means the achievement.

Drearivev
08-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Selling names is technically not allowed as it has more room for scams and what not because you can't fit a name in the trade window. Sts disapproves so your thread may get locked up.

But he's not selling his name.....

xcainnblecterx
08-20-2013, 11:04 AM

Go home razer, your drunk :)
He does mean that what krea is doing here is also against tos. Someone already got in trouble for so just a heads up
And welcome to forums guy

drgrimmy
08-20-2013, 12:06 PM
It is also against STS policy to offer a trade of gold for services such as selling invites to elite bael II. I believe some people got a slap on the hand for this not too long ago :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106336-50k-for-Bael-II-invite

Sorry meecah for using your post as an example :( But it was the only one I could find...

xcainnblecterx
08-20-2013, 02:25 PM
It is also against STS policy to offer a trade of gold for services such as selling invites to elite bael II. I believe some people got a slap on the hand for this not too long ago :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106336-50k-for-Bael-II-invite

Sorry meecah for using your post as an example :( But it was the only one I could find...

I honestly dont understand this as begging should be bannable on terms that begging doesnt fit into a trade window

Desperoto
08-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Add me ign: Desperoto
Im hunting right now

Insomniack
08-20-2013, 02:52 PM
Not that I agree or disagree with this, I don't have Krunch 2 and I'm hunting it on my own, I wouldn't pay someone just to invite me, as Energizeric once explained, achievements are meant to be achieved, so is getting Krunch to spawn.. but I don't see it as big problem. One thing I don't get is how is selling invites a cause for ban just because it doesn't fit to trade interface screen, and yet, making forum signatures for gold is not?

PS- Just to add, I have never bought neither sold invites to anything, nor do I have anything against anyone making sigs, I actually really like a lot of those and I appreciated Fan Art community on this forum being so active and so positively oriented as on any other forum, plus I find sig making business nice way to earn some in game gold, it really gives one more nice aspect to this game in as a ways of earning in game currency for doing something nice and useful to other players.

Bless
08-20-2013, 03:45 PM
Not that I agree or disagree with this, I don't have Krunch 2 and I'm hunting it on my own, I wouldn't pay someone just to invite me, as Energizeric once explained, achievements are meant to be achieved, so is getting Krunch to spawn.. but I don't see it as big problem. One thing I don't get is how is selling invites a cause for ban just because it doesn't fit to trade interface screen, and yet, making forum signatures for gold is not?

PS- Just to add, I have never bought neither sold invites to anything, nor do I have anything against anyone making sigs, I actually really like a lot of those and I appreciated Fan Art community on this forum being so active and so positively oriented as on any other forum, plus I find sig making business nice way to earn some in game gold, it really gives one more nice aspect to this game in as a ways of earning in game currency for doing something nice and useful to other players. Yep, thats something ive been puzzled a lot about but I guess.

falmear
08-20-2013, 04:36 PM
Only 4 items fit in the trade window. If you buy more then 4 items from someone at one time is that bannable? And what's the difference if someone invites you to Bael/Krunch/Child's Play versus you offering a reward? When I got the challenger to spawn I just asked around who needed the achievement and then invited them. I got Bael/Krunch because people invited me. Achievements like this aren't achievements and just another you got lucky or you know the right person. Paying for one or getting invited for free is the same thing. You didn't achieve anything. I personally wouldn't pay to be invited or accept any payment for one but that's because I feel kindness is returned.

Amazonina
08-20-2013, 07:53 PM
You can add me ill help for free. I know the trick to getting childs play and krunch is just random. Ign: amazonina

Prahasit Prahi
08-21-2013, 06:33 AM
My arcane legends name is krearaw and I'm looking for krunch 2 and child's play. I will pay 150k for krunch and 250k for cbilds play. Add me as friend and invite me for reward. I will be on all day today. Thanks guys

post in AL Contests may get help fastly