PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm really dissapointed

Cremated
08-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Ok had the final email from Gnosis stating I will not be getting an unban due to the activity on my device.

I am very upset, dissapointed and annoyed because I haven't chosen to leave I am FORCED to for something that isn't my business.

Is this how you should treat players no.

I'm also upset because I cannot say good bye to my friends who don't use forums! I love y'all and GL in real life and ing I will be extremely jealous when the expansion comes out an I cannot play :(;(

I guess 4-5hours every day for a year has gone to waste and I am pissed of..

Adios amigos quitting forums in 1week.

Bless
08-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Sorry it has to end this way :/ I had fun with you :)

DocDoBig
08-20-2013, 10:49 AM
No!

Starting an unofficial petition: Don't ban Crem, please!

Pandamoni
08-20-2013, 11:27 AM
You need to tell your "friend" to trade devices back with you. It seems like he purposely duped you. If you don't want to do that, you can say bye to your friends in game by borrowing someone's device and downloading the game on it to say bye. Or, you can go to a sprint store and try out a phone and download it on there. Not the best option but if your only options are never saying bye or doing it that way, it's better than nothing.

If your friend won't trade devices back, get your parents involved.

FluffNStuff
08-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Does your ban follow you to other devices? Like if you log in once on a banned device, is your account flagged OMG lifetime banned???? If so, that is really scary! I don't like that, and would not like that to happen to me if I ever purchased a used device! This is unacceptable to Fluff!!! What can we do?

DocDoBig
08-20-2013, 11:53 AM
Does your ban follow you to other devices? Like if you log in once on a banned device, is your account flagged OMG lifetime banned???? If so, that is really scary! I don't like that, and would not like that to happen to me if I ever purchased a used device! This is unacceptable to Fluff!!! What can we do?

Unofficial petition is what we can do!

Justg
08-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Unofficial petition is what we can do!

Wrong. Support is the only channel to deal with bans. Thread closed.