PDA

View Full Version : Switching back to Pally from Dexmage and WHY??

shinhwakid
10-29-2010, 10:42 PM
My reasons:
1.I seriously hate dying in just one hit with my low armors.
2.I realize im not doing much damage on mobs & bosses. They keep dodging my attack even though I got 200% hit rate. (not sure if other Dexplayer have the same problem).
3.I miss spamming my spells right at the center of mobs without dying.
4.I miss my lance & rifts, even though you didn't provide me m/s but I rather buy pots than dying so fast and miss out all the fun.
5.Hate dying early and can only stay dead feeding on loot from others hardwork. I felt more terrible if my loot is better than them :(

Well DexMage is still fun to play, don't let me stop you from switching to Dex ;)

xera
10-31-2010, 08:10 AM
I think you didn't know how to properly play a dexmage. their survivability is okay.

shinhwakid
10-31-2010, 08:11 AM
I think you didn't know how to properly play a dexmage. their survivability is okay.

I think so too lol, maybe im too used to playing pally =)

Arterra
10-31-2010, 09:33 AM
as soon as we get stat loadouts, all will be ok lol.

Royce
10-31-2010, 10:13 AM

How so?

shinhwakid
10-31-2010, 10:34 AM

I dont understand??

Arterra
10-31-2010, 12:12 PM
How so?

I dont understand??

its coming out: being able to save different stat allocations. be a dexmage one moment and a pally the next!!

You can now save your favorite attribute point distributions. On the Redistribute Attributes screen, there is now a button that you can click on which will display 4 slots with which you can name and save the point distribution.

^ ouyea

jonboy
10-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Umm, you will still have to use a respec each time you switch and welcome back to palyland.

Arterra
10-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Umm, you will still have to use a respec each time you switch and welcome back to palyland.

... i refuse to believe you (T.T) until I see it... too sad and useless, basically a pvp thing and completely just to make it easy to use up money...

jonboy
10-31-2010, 03:12 PM
Well Arterra, can you really see them giving away the income from respecs, I don't think so.

Royce
10-31-2010, 10:30 PM
Yeah it's basically gonna be like saved respec, but you'll still have to use a respec afaik. Anyway, you can already be a Dex|Str transformer using gear boosts thanks to the big attribute boosts AO3 gear, no respec needed ;)

shinhwakid
11-01-2010, 04:06 AM
oh i see. im more looking forward to the auction house like WoW =)