PDA

View Full Version : Overall, Best Armor SetUp?

Xtremespike
08-20-2013, 12:23 PM
I've been stuck with my level 12 armor for about a week now. I can't seem to find any useful drops. Just rings and amulets. I'm currently level 19 and in need of a new armor. Any suggestions? Also, not to pricey(2-8k max)

Alrisaia
08-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Juggernaut or Berserker armor is the best for that level range I think...

Drearivev
08-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Juggernaut or Berserker armor is the best for that level range I think...
I don't think that's 2-8k....
I'm also in the same dilemma with my Warrior :(

Alrisaia
08-21-2013, 10:12 AM
Wait... what class are you? You said 'same dilemma with your warrior'... I'm assuming then that you're a different class...

For the warrior:

sorry I didn't see the budget. In that case I would suggest the following:

Farm Rooks Nest and Rooks Hideout for eggs. You can use luck elixer to increase your odds if you're a plat user. If not between your leveling and questing efforts every time you get a luck lixer gift from Klaas go farm those two maps…

Use the following code to create a solo party:
/partyinvite 000
Once you’ve done that you can run through those maps relatively fast killing everything to get the boss to spawn.

Mother (in rooks hideout) drops Ribbit. Easy 10k
Bael drops Flap Jack. Easy 20k
Additionally the MOBs in Rooks Nest drop Flap Jack.

If you’re not comfortable in the gear you own, farm for eggs and buy something better. This is a decent way to level pets also if you still get xp in those maps…

Be on the lookout for gear that increases STR, INT, and ARMOR – those are the three stats (as a warrior) you should be concerned about. Jugg and Berserker are very good for that level although the lv 20 and 21 may be more common than level 19, thus being less expensive due to higher supply.

Venom
08-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Well just buy lvl 16 Ironbound armor of will :) Good upto 21, then buy new when you get more money.. Maybe Guardian Plate of Will.