PDA

View Full Version : Guild hall officer room

Msc
08-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Hey idk if this was brought up but i think it would be an amazing thing if arane made a officer room in guild hall for meetings etc.. always being enturupted by new members so please look into that i think all would love a officer room in guild halls :)

rashid.fairus
08-20-2013, 04:35 PM
officer chat doesnt help?

via Note2

Azepeiete
08-20-2013, 05:17 PM
/o..done

Msc
08-20-2013, 05:21 PM
No it would be better if their was a officer room i like to chat normal not /g or /o

Pandamoni
08-20-2013, 06:22 PM
I like this idea bc we all know we have accidentally used /g insted of /o when discussing someone who is problematic. Talk about awkward.

Psykopathic28
08-20-2013, 06:32 PM
In reality it would take the devs not very long to make and they can charge like 50 plat or wuteva for it so I see it as a possibility.

Msc
08-20-2013, 06:34 PM
See i think it would be an amazing thing to do :)

Shanamerny
08-20-2013, 07:33 PM
I agree. Very good idea.

Ebezaanec
08-20-2013, 08:50 PM
Thanks for bringing up the idea. I originally figured that the stairs near the Leaderboards would be the entrance... Of course you would have to meet the criteria to enter...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102326-New-Section-for-Guild-Hall&highlight=Guild+hall

Hope it gets implemented!

Temarichan
08-20-2013, 08:58 PM
I like this idea bc we all know we have accidentally used /g insted of /o when discussing someone who is problematic. Talk about awkward.

Thus. Lol This.
/o hey that new guy Is begging. Let's kick him
/o which new guy?
/g xxxxxx let's kick
/g uh
Xxxxxx has been removed from the guild by Temarichan

Scene #2

/o after we recruit ••• amount of members, we give them a price k?
/g who are we giving that $$$ to?
/g $$$$?! ME! ME!
/o great job

I agree on this add on. I would agree in anything new with the Guilds. I hope STG spices up guild life a bit. Make it more interesting.

Msc
08-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Thus. Lol This.
/o which new guy?
/g xxxxxx let's kick
/g uh

Scene #2

/g $$$$?! ME! ME!
/o great job

I agree on this add on. I would agree in anything new with the Guilds. I hope STG spices up guild life a bit. Make it more interesting.

Temarichan
08-20-2013, 09:35 PM

Heeeyyyyyy ^_^

Spyce
08-20-2013, 10:46 PM
This would be great to have.

Szangheili
08-20-2013, 10:58 PM
I would love to see this implemented in-game! Sounds like a great idea :)

Buriedalive
08-21-2013, 12:27 AM
100% agreed. The platinums halls is a bit small when you have alot of members.

It'd be so much better if they could create a room that only officers/masters can enter. Like a room with a big (round) table that the officers and the master can gather around.
They could probably make another options too like a "event room" or probably a "traning room" that would be awesome. Like expand the guild hall more so the hall will be more active and used for more stuffs other than buy potion or storing items in stash. I especially hate when someone randomly joins the guild hall just cuz hes curious about what we're talking about when we have our meetings etc.

Prahasit Prahi
08-21-2013, 06:31 AM

via Note2

it would help bt it may get interupted by normal chat or in the areas someone speaking
bt if we have a officers hal that would be great feeling :)

CallMeOops
09-04-2013, 06:34 PM
I like this idea very much :) I think this is quite good Msc

Player24
09-04-2013, 06:44 PM
I posted something like this. I stated that the 50 plat guild halls are super lame amd not worth it.
i said maybe up the price and give us the power to customize. our own

Shanamerny
09-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Like someone else wrote, it can be quite frustrating when you're trying to have a meeting and there are guildies popping in and out interrupting what's being said. I think 50 plat is a good price to pay for something like this. It would benefit sts imho. I like that idea of being able to custom the officer room and a bulletin for reminders would be nice :)

CallMeOops
09-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Like someone else wrote, it can be quite frustrating when you're trying to have a meeting and there are guildies popping in and out interrupting what's being said. I think 50 plat is a good price to pay for something like this. It would benefit sts imho. I like that idea of being able to custom the officer room and a bulletin for reminders would be nice :)

Agreed with this stranger that I do not know. 50 Plat or 50k would be a sound price to pay to have our Private Officer Meetings. Bugs me to no end when there a guildie hanging around like a bogey you really wanna pick but can't because you are in the accompany of others.

Shanamerny
09-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Agreed with this stranger that I do not know. 50 Plat or 50k would be a sound price to pay to have our Private Officer Meetings. Bugs me to no end when there a guildie hanging around like a bogey you really wanna pick but can't because you are in the accompany of others.
LMFAO .. only you old man oops!

CallMeOops
09-04-2013, 07:16 PM
LMFAO .. only you old man oops!

See this Very Old Lady (73 years old) bullies me on a regular basis! & 22 is not old you wrinkly old fart! But yes I have never spoken to this elderly lady in my life! Now when I wake up we can elite together for some juicy eggs that I have yet to devour

Joncheese
09-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Epic idea! Would be great if you need to have a private chat with 3+ people. Party chat just sometimes isnt big nough! Plus this would mean you could stay in party as u had the officer room discussion.

Brilliant

FluffNStuff
09-05-2013, 11:17 AM
While Fluff is against all politics and thinks there SHOULD NOT be a need for this, Fluff does not like getting spam (Inviting again and again AFTER one hits cancel) invites when Fluff is checking the CS while eating. Makes the Hunny ~almost~ taste sour. So Fluff agrees there IS a need.

CallMeOops
09-05-2013, 11:31 AM
While Fluff is against all politics and thinks there SHOULD NOT be a need for this, Fluff does not like getting spam (Inviting again and again AFTER one hits cancel) invites when Fluff is checking the CS while eating. Makes the Hunny ~almost~ taste sour. So Fluff agrees there IS a need.

Fluff could not have said it any better

Deadroth
09-05-2013, 11:32 AM

via Note2

Exactly.. O chat is because officers need to learn how be patient, and think about every word they write in it.

BAAD suggestion. And if newbies disturb just kick them lol XD

Thus. Lol This.
/o which new guy?
/g xxxxxx let's kick
/g uh

Scene #2

/g $$$$?! ME! ME!
/o great job

Don't spam in o chat.. And if you think about what You writing You won't misschat. Ofc all can misschat, cuz they r 'faster faster faster!' typing... I don't see point to make new gh from that..

BUT YES. Guild upgrades yes. but meetings should be in o chat.. or in normal gh.. In eos we haven't torubles like that wid newbies.