View Full Version : Future Pet Arcane Ability Suggestion: Pull and Stun!

IronMonkey
08-20-2013, 11:36 PM
with Mana Absorption for the duration of the stun.

New expansion is fast approaching and this will bring about new pets. I suggest in the future, a new pet will be introduced with an arcane ability of Pull and Stun with mana absorption. Obviously, it pulls an enemy then stun it briefly plus it absorbs mana for the duration of the stun and channel the mana to the pet owner. The downside will probably be long cool down.

A chameleon

What do you think?

Soundlesskill
08-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Too overpowered. Imagnie:

Sorc woth arcane weapon and 'chameleon' enters pvp. Huge fight going on. Sorc steals mana (like all mana) also stun and pulls everyone to him. Fb clock ice. I'd feel like a pve mob. Immoblie

Buuuuut then again, I'm against all stun pets

Drearivev
08-21-2013, 09:30 AM
I was thinking of a new Arcane pet, one that has a "Pet" mode, and a "Shield" mode.
So, it's an Arcane pet that can be found in only Locked Crates. At first, it would only be a regular pet. One that collects your gold/items, follows you, and fights by your side. But by using it's Arcane Ability, it transforms into "Shield" mode, where it goes in front of you and your allies, and takes all or most of the damage you and your allies would've taken. At lvl 1, this pet would take be able to absorb 100 damage. Each time it lvls, it can absorb an additional 100 damage. So at lvl 20, it can absorb 2000 damage, and at lvl 31, it can absorb 3100 damage. It's armor would be equal to the armor its owner has.

Example: A Sorcerer with 2000 health has this pet at lvl 17. The pet can therefore absorb 1700 damage. This Sorcerer has 750 armor. So would the pet. A Rogue uses Aimed Shot that would've done 1000 damage to the Sorcerer, but the Sorcerer uses the pets' Arcane Ability. The pet transfroms into "Shield" mode, and instead of its owner taking the damage, the pet takes 1000 damage. So the pet can still absorb another 700 damage until it breaks and turns into a regular pet again.
NOTE: the pet can still attack in "Shield" mode, as well as "Pet" mode.

Cero
08-21-2013, 09:34 AM
oh, I like pull and mana drain but it would be too Much of an ability if only one pet for both.
i would say two pets that has mana drain or pull.
and also to make it less OP, only percentage of mana to be taken
and half the axe throw's pull range.

Alrisaia
08-21-2013, 09:47 AM
I do like the pull idea though - to pull mobs into a tight ball like the net on traps or vortex in arena.

Desperoto
08-21-2013, 12:24 PM
I was thinking of a new Arcane pet, one that has a "Pet" mode, and a "Shield" mode.
So, it's an Arcane pet that can be found in only Locked Crates. At first, it would only be a regular pet. One that collects your gold/items, follows you, and fights by your side. But by using it's Arcane Ability, it transforms into "Shield" mode, where it goes in front of you and your allies, and takes all or most of the damage you and your allies would've taken. At lvl 1, this pet would take be able to absorb 100 damage. Each time it lvls, it can absorb an additional 100 damage. So at lvl 20, it can absorb 2000 damage, and at lvl 31, it can absorb 3100 damage. It's armor would be equal to the armor its owner has.
Example: A Sorcerer with 2000 health has this pet at lvl 17. The pet can therefore absorb 1700 damage. This Sorcerer has 750 armor. So would the pet. A Rogue uses Aimed Shot that would've done 1000 damage to the Sorcerer, but the Sorcerer uses the pets' Arcane Ability. The pet transfroms into "Shield" mode, and instead of its owner taking the damage, the pet takes 1000 damage. So the pet can still absorb another 700 damage until it breaks and turns into a regular pet again.
NOTE: the pet can still attack in "Shield" mode, as well as "Pet" mode.

Nice idea, but way to op, its like the mage shield but then twice...

Bless
08-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Too overpowered. Imagnie:

Sorc woth arcane weapon and 'chameleon' enters pvp. Huge fight going on. Sorc steals mana (like all mana) also stun and pulls everyone to him. Fb clock ice. I'd feel like a pve mob. Immoblie

Buuuuut then again, I'm against all stun pets exactly

TEOKILLO
08-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Exactly

Alhuntrazeck
08-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Would be a BIT too op in PvP...but good idea! Maybe remove the mana drain. Cuz that's just mean :playful:

Venom
08-25-2013, 12:27 AM
I do this manually. Its simple, use axe throw to pull an enemy and hit your slag's arcane ability XD

Higuani
08-25-2013, 06:05 PM
great thread because i only played al for collecting the pets xd

about the stats the pet gives us you guys decide

Pull Pet
Arcane ability: Absorb some amount healt and gives that amount to you in 50% healt & 50% mana

shield pet
Arcane Ability: Attack the shield it will absorb 50% dmg and we still recieve 25% dmg + the one who hit the shield gets 25% dmg to
Stands for like 3secs

oil pet
Arcane Ability: Spit a colored fluid in the range and some fall down on their back taking dmg.

Electric pet
Arcane Ability: Stuns some in the range + dmg

Curse pet
Arcane Ability: Does a curse called Confusing (5seconds) So when they are confused they hit us or they hit them self

Insomniack
08-26-2013, 07:59 PM
with Mana Absorption for the duration of the stun.

New expansion is fast approaching and this will bring about new pets. I suggest in the future, a new pet will be introduced with an arcane ability of Pull and Stun with mana absorption. Obviously, it pulls an enemy then stun it briefly plus it absorbs mana for the duration of the stun and channel the mana to the pet owner. The downside will probably be long cool down.

A chameleon

What do you think?

That would have to be at least mythic, or even arcane pet! Too powerful for legendary pets.. Won't comment on epic/rare.. Anyway, I like those abilities. I would make whole class of pets just for that, as we have frogs, eagles, wolfs etc.. Whatever they make, they should give them those abilities, but lets just say rare pet has pull ability, epic one stun, other one whatever, and legendary one has mana drain/channel to player ability.. Would be awesome. If u put all of this into pet, it has to be mythic or arcane one..

ooommmggg
08-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Electric pet
Arcane Ability: Stuns some in the range + dmg

Curse pet
Arcane Ability: Does a curse called Confusing (5seconds) So when they are confused they hit us or they hit them self

Pokemon??