View Full Version : rogues + hooks = pvp loser

Castellann
08-21-2013, 12:40 AM
Hi everyone :)

Question to developers. Atm warriors have an arcane weapon - Maul. In 9 days mages will have a new arcane item too. Both arcane weapons wil have nice stats for PvE n PvP.
Now abt rogue's arcane hooks... What we can to do with hooks? Answer: PvE only. What abt PvP? Answer: they will kill you before you have time to deal damage.

Dear developers!

Appeal to you on behalf of all the poor and innocent rogues, PLEASE! All we need is a good arcane bow =) U can make us so happy ^^

From rogues with love.

Linkincena
08-21-2013, 12:58 AM

Question to developers. Atm warriors have an arcane weapon - Maul. In 9 days mages will have a new arcane item too. Both arcane weapons wil have nice stats for PvE n PvP.
Now abt rogue's arcane hooks... What we can to do with hooks? Answer: PvE only. What abt PvP? Answer: they will kill you before you have time to deal damage.

Dear developers!

Appeal to you on behalf of all the poor and innocent rogues, PLEASE! All we need is a good arcane bow =) U can make us so happy ^^

From rogues with love.

Anna.. can i? :P

Btw... Rogues are still very good in pvp .. just look at leaderboards...
As per damage, with mostly used weapons by rogues using aimed shot is around 3000 per hit... (WTH)

Now suppose Arcane hooks are upgraded to lvl 31 ...
estimated damage goes to 5000 per hit on aimed shot...

Are you planning to 1 hit warriors? o.O?

JaytB
08-21-2013, 01:08 AM
Rogues had their time for an OP arcane weapon, so did warriors and now it's finally the sorcerers' turn.

Maybe at lv41 cap rogues will get a new arcane weapon and that could be a bow, who knows.

juaki
08-21-2013, 01:31 AM
Make a smurf Anna!!!

matanofx
08-21-2013, 02:04 AM
As i recall, on season 3 when hooks were introduced, hooks using rogues terrified the ctf world, they still do in season 4 if used correctly

Also if i recall rogues still dominate the ctf world without the need of an arcane, i seen many maul using full mythic tanks fear some full myth rogues

I feel no pity for rogues they should feel pity for other classes, and lets hope sts sees it the way i do =]

Szangheili
08-21-2013, 02:20 AM
I just entered the PvP room with my tank for the first time since season one. Worst experience ever. That's why I am glad I have a lvl 15 mage, and during double XP weekend coming up soon, I'll make sure I lvl him up super quick to finally PvP with less frustration. Rogues dominate the PvP room, with mages being a debatable second place. My point is, Tanks have gotten no place in the world of PvP in this game.. Not saying there aren't good PvP warriors, but majority of the warriors trying to PvP, including myself, stand no chance against the other two classes. That is why I only PvE with my warrior, I simply don't enjoy PvP. Besides all the trash talking and insults, it's nothing but frustrating... :/

Linkincena
08-21-2013, 02:24 AM
I just entered the PvP room with my tank for the first time since season one. Worst experience ever. That's why I am glad I have a lvl 15 mage, and during double XP weekend coming up soon, I'll make sure I lvl him up super quick to finally PvP with less frustration. Rogues dominate the PvP room, with mages being a debatable second place. My point is, Tanks have gotten no place in the world of PvP in this game.. Not saying there aren't good PvP warriors, but majority of the warriors trying to PvP, including myself, stand no chance against the other two classes. That is why I only PvE with my warrior, I simply don't enjoy PvP. Besides all the trash talking and insults, it's nothing but frustrating... :/

Hide the Chat Box in pvp ^^ .. Enjoy in silence :P

chitgoks
08-21-2013, 05:54 AM

As per damage, with mostly used weapons by rogues using aimed shot is around 3000 per hit... (WTH)

wow 5000 hit eh. even that 3000 hit is already bad news for majority of magrs.

now if its gonna be 5000 hit.. oh man.. sad...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Myodda
08-21-2013, 06:03 AM

good point u have here link.
Aimed shot is devastating enough as it is, any upgrade on rogues' damage would be unfair to other classes especially the smurf

Myodda
08-21-2013, 06:09 AM
As i recall, on season 3 when hooks were introduced, hooks using rogues terrified the ctf world, they still do in season 4 if used correctly

Also if i recall rogues still dominate the ctf world without the need of an arcane, i seen many maul using full mythic tanks fear some full myth rogues

I feel no pity for rogues they should feel pity for other classes, and lets hope sts sees it the way i do =]

i agree with you here. rogues can remove up to 3k of hp atm and this is likely to increase next season. if rogue users think they suffer they should try other classes

Prahasit Prahi
08-21-2013, 06:14 AM

Dear developers!

From rogues with love.

yea we need a arcane bow for pvp
we may good at pvp now bt we need arcane bow for our happiness :P

Rare
08-21-2013, 07:32 AM
Rogues are the only class to have an arcane weapon on their own.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bless
08-21-2013, 07:35 AM
I dont mind having a useless arcane (for pvp) as long as the mage arcane isnt too OP. Let me give explanation as I will get flamed by the frog community.

The rogue with full mythic will have around 330-350 dmg on L36. The mage with full mythic will have around 370-390 dmg next expansion. The buffed rogue arcane gives probably 300 dmg on L36. The mage arcane staff (yes itll be a staff/rod) will be expected to hit 700dps, around 350-380+ damage.

If a staff has any higher than 380+ dmg (even as an arcane) I would declare it as OP because its a DPS weapon not a damage inflicter - just like the arcane weapon for rogue.

My $0.02

Linkincena
08-21-2013, 07:44 AM
I dont mind having a useless arcane (for pvp) as long as the mage arcane isnt too OP. Let me give explanation as I will get flamed by the frog community.

The rogue with full mythic will have around 330-350 dmg on L36. The mage with full mythic will have around 370-390 dmg next expansion. The buffed rogue arcane gives probably 300 dmg on L36. The mage arcane staff (yes itll be a staff/rod) will be expected to hit 700dps, around 350-380+ damage.

If a staff has any higher than 380+ dmg (even as an arcane) I would declare it as OP because its a DPS weapon not a damage inflicter - just like the arcane weapon for rogue.

My $0.02

Staff would be a difficulty in pvp to use :/ .. cos unlike gun it won't fire in all directions :'(

Bless
08-21-2013, 08:03 AM
Staff would be a difficulty in pvp to use :/ .. cos unlike gun it won't fire in all directions :'( Just like the rogue arcane weapon hooks :p

I <3 u too

Rare
08-21-2013, 08:21 AM

My $0.02

OP just like the hooks were in S3?

Y O L O
08-21-2013, 08:24 AM
Lol if it hits 5k paul would be down to 1.8k hp WITH ALL BUFFS. Without his buffs its game-over and yes pauls uses maul.

Erdnase
08-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Just like the rogue arcane weapon hooks :p

I <3 u too

Not exactly the same. Daggers' (including hooks) main attack slices whats right around u. For example, using main attack, u can stand on top of a target or circle just around it and it will take dmg, because the aoe is like a circle just around the rogue. The mage staff attack on the other hand, is like a shotgun aoe, where it just shoots out in front at a small range. For a staff u cant circle a target, because it will just shoot in front of u and not to ur target to ur side. If u do stand still tho, it will aim at ur target. So the only way to properly use it is to just stand at a small distance from the target and attack. But in a real fight, where ur target is constantly running out of range and u should be running around urself, the daggers prove more effective, where u can move around, chase ur target, and attack usefully.

With all this said ha, I still think the arcane staff will be good in pvp. But i wouldnt consider more then 380 dmg op, because the 700 dps wont do us much help.

matanofx
08-21-2013, 08:57 AM
This thread is giving me a giant headache

Now we see who whines the most, atleast other classes complain during times of need to speak out

Rogues cry before anything actually happened? just chill, take deep breathes, count to 8795784 and wait for expansion, thank you.

Temarichan
08-21-2013, 09:22 AM
I was wonderin about the hooks too :P I find them still quite powerful though. Even at Lvl 26.

Expect arcane weapons for rogues at the Lvl 41 level cap.

Oh and also, they should still be good during this expansion since arcane items last 3 seasons.

Bless
08-21-2013, 09:41 AM
OP just like the hooks were in S3? A bow is still comparable to a dagger because a bow has more damage and range, the L26 pros had bonechill bows didnt they

Otawaazavie
08-21-2013, 09:59 AM

My $0.02

You can't just compare dmg between classes. Rogues have high crit which also stacks. Comparing dmg doesn't provide evaluation.

Drearivev
08-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Like Jay said, Rogue had their time. Warrior are having their time (still, but only for a bit now) and Sorcerers will have their time in a few days.

Uziscata
08-21-2013, 10:07 AM
Amen sister!

Castellann
08-21-2013, 10:22 AM
Guys, rogues have crit only.. that crit is accidental. Mages can stun and have crit too. Rogues dont have stun as mages. I dont mean slag. And now what we see? Warrior with maul have much hp, much dmg and stun. After update same for mages. And wat abt rogues? Yes! High crit! Oh wait! Crit is accidental...

Rare
08-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Guys, rogues have crit only.. that crit is accidental. Mages can stun and have crit too. Rogues dont have stun as mages. I dont mean slag. And now what we see? Warrior with maul have much hp, much dmg and stun. After update same for mages. And wat abt rogues? Yes! High crit! Oh wait! Crit is accidental...

What do you mean its "accidental?"

Zeus
08-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Idk about you, but I have no problem killing mages with hooks. Also, any non arcane mauls go down pretty easily with hooks. It's only versus a bow, they're not as good as needed but even then, they're darn good. Honestly, pretty good for an L26 weapon.

Bless
08-21-2013, 11:22 AM
I just feel arcane and mythic weapons should be swapped. Arcane bow, gun, maul (warrior should stay). that would be a BA weapon

drgrimmy
08-21-2013, 11:53 AM
I just feel arcane and mythic weapons should be swapped. Arcane bow, gun, maul (warrior should stay). that would be a BA weapon

Maybe the next cycle of arcane weapons will be these? Just imagine an arcane bow in two seasons! :)

Bless
08-21-2013, 11:58 AM

Maybe the next cycle of arcane weapons will be these? Just imagine an arcane bow in two seasons! :) in 2 seasons I won't even play lol but it must be cool

Zeus
08-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Maybe the next cycle of arcane weapons will be these? Just imagine an arcane bow in two seasons! :)

4k crits pls? *dreams*

JetSett
08-21-2013, 12:04 PM
So, now full mythic mage has 360 dmg, War has 400dmg, rogue has 311dmg. yes, rogues have high crit but it do not always (~3crit of 10 shots) mage have shield, crit, stun (fireball) = shield, stun,crit, stun = rogue dead. Wars with maul can easily kill a full mythic rogue too. Rogues just dont have a "must have" weapon like mage and war.

Desperoto
08-21-2013, 12:15 PM
Idk but tanks can own mages

Paulsebi
08-21-2013, 12:30 PM
Ok I wanna give an opinion on maul... as the discussion is going from rogues to mages and warriors.

Maul without proc is crapper than the blue hammer. I see ppls complaining maul proc very offen.... guys who has maul knows how offen it proc ( ITS ACTUALLY RARE... and u have to be lucky)..... I have fights 5 vs 5 in which the maul doesnt even proc and I feel like : " F... maul... should I use entombed hammer / storm sword? "

I am fighting in PVP alot... and I hate when I get 2-3 hits from roques..... we can't compare 400 damage on warrior with 300+ damage on rogue.... very big difference!!!! warrior normal hits 200 - 400 hp down? Rogues normal hits?

I don't care if STS will change something... but just think if anyone will say his opinion and STS will take it in consideration the game will be empty (without players).....

I agree the hooks should atleast upgraded to lvl 31... but then we will see stories like ... ROGUES ARE OP... and we saw alot of them so far.

Please be patient ... we don't even know stats about mage arc weap....

Also maybe we will see an improvement on the upgraded mythics (war + armor)?

I fought rogues 1vs1 and I also lose with maul... so to conclude it WAR + MAUL ARE NOT OP AT ALL!

This is an warrior perspective....

No flames please... nothing to do with Castellanna thread... I just speak cause I see alot saying warrior is OP.

Good luck to all, have fun and enjoy the game!

Energizeric
08-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Rogues were so OP during season 3, that at one point near the end of that season 23 of the top 25 spots on the CTF kills leaderboard were rogues. And still to this day most of the spots on the CTF & TDM kills leaderboard are rogues. When mages hold most of the spots on those leaderboards, then you will have the right to complain. Until that time, it's just whining IMO.

As for numbers, In season 3 rogues with hooks had by far the highest damage (200+) and dps (400+). Now in season 4 warriors with maul have 400+ dmg which is far more than any other class. So I would expect that in season 5 mages with their arcane weapon will have the most damage as well. Considering a warrior at level 31 with maul has 400+ dmg, I would expect after leveling up to 36 and upgrading their armor/helm to 36, the warrior should have increased damage to around 450 with that same maul. So I would expect mage arcane weapon to be significantly higher than that. Just as the other classes had their chance to be OP with an arcane weapon, so should mages.

Otawaazavie
08-21-2013, 01:33 PM

So, now full mythic mage has 360 dmg, War has 400dmg, rogue has 311dmg. yes, rogues have high crit but it do not always (~3crit of 10 shots) mage have shield, crit, stun (fireball) = shield, stun,crit, stun = rogue dead. Wars with maul can easily kill a full mythic rogue too. Rogues just dont have a "must have" weapon like mage and war.

Mages have crit?? If u consider 10% crit is high then yes. Don't forget that mages' skills like fb or heal need to be charged to stun and heal mana respectively. If rogues want stun, use a stun pet. You can't have all.

xcainnblecterx
08-21-2013, 01:45 PM
Every one that has been posting about how warrios or rogues are not going to be as op this season make me laugh. Not one person except the people playing the sorc where complaining in s2-s3 about how op rogues nd warrios were compared to us, no one listened. Now every one knows that sorc has a very high potential to do some damage and kill quickly and will now be.getting a.arcane weapon. My 2 cents is that the people making these threads are scared of how pro the sorc is going to be and are suger coating the question "can you nurf sorcs?" Before the next expansiin comes

Uzii
08-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Now is sorcerers time. Enough said. They r having their time like other 2 classes had. so rogues just need to endure like warriors and sorcerers during the hooks time.

But i would like to see in the future release of arcane weapon for all 3 classes at once so no one can complain how op the class with arcane weapon is going to be. But nocomplaining cant be certain though :).

Zanpakuto
08-21-2013, 02:57 PM
They just need to normalize all the arcane weapons at 41

Y O L O
08-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Now is sorcerers time. Enough said. They r having their time like other 2 classes had. so rogues just need to endure like warriors and sorcerers during the hooks time.

But i would like to see in the future release of arcane weapon for all 3 classes at once so no one can complain how op the class with arcane weapon is going to be. But nocomplaining cant be certain though :).

Every one that has been posting about how warrios or rogues are not going to be as op this season make me laugh. Not one person except the people playing the sorc where complaining in s2-s3 about how op rogues nd warrios were compared to us, no one listened. Now every one knows that sorc has a very high potential to do some damage and kill quickly and will now be.getting a.arcane weapon. My 2 cents is that the people making these threads are scared of how pro the sorc is going to be and are suger coating the question "can you nurf sorcs?" Before the next expansiin comes

Rogues were so OP during season 3, that at one point near the end of that season 23 of the top 25 spots on the CTF kills leaderboard were rogues. And still to this day most of the spots on the CTF & TDM kills leaderboard are rogues. When mages hold most of the spots on those leaderboards, then you will have the right to complain. Until that time, it's just whining IMO.

As for numbers, In season 3 rogues with hooks had by far the highest damage (200+) and dps (400+). Now in season 4 warriors with maul have 400+ dmg which is far more than any other class. So I would expect that in season 5 mages with their arcane weapon will have the most damage as well. Considering a warrior at level 31 with maul has 400+ dmg, I would expect after leveling up to 36 and upgrading their armor/helm to 36, the warrior should have increased damage to around 450 with that same maul. So I would expect mage arcane weapon to be significantly higher than that. Just as the other classes had their chance to be OP with an arcane weapon, so should mages.

These guys summed it up, why the heck should rogues shine in a smurf cap? Rogues shined at L26 cap and i didnt see to many complain threads, but now that smurfs can nuke warriors and rogues in 36 cap doesnt give us the right to complain when smurfs didnt.

matanofx
08-21-2013, 03:10 PM
My faith in humanity returned =]

(regarding recent comments, not the thread title and idea)

Taejo
08-21-2013, 03:18 PM
They just need to normalize all the arcane weapons at 41

Agreed. Just release 3 new, L41 arcane weapons at the same time. What is the point of this class-specific weapons release cycle when all it does it create an overall imbalance in PvP? I understand the 'theme' that goes along with the releasing of the arcane weapons: Hooks = Kraken because Rogues live there, Maul = Nordr because Warriors live there, Staff = Shuyal because Sorcerers live there. That's great. Now that the lore of the game has been introduced creatively, the time has come to even up the battle grounds in L41 expansion.

Bless
08-21-2013, 03:45 PM

These guys summed it up, why the heck should rogues shine in a smurf cap? Rogues shined at L26 cap and i didnt see to many complain threads, but now that smurfs can nuke warriors and rogues in 36 cap doesnt give us the right to complain when smurfs didnt. what? Mages cap? They should have an arcane weapon - that's all there is. Stop saying " [insert class]'s expansion...

falmear
08-21-2013, 04:09 PM
what? Mages cap? They should have an arcane weapon - that's all there is. Stop saying " [insert class]'s expansion...

The story line for each expansion is based around each class. So this is the Mage's expansion. Rogues are from Kraken, warriors from Nordr and mages are from Shuyal.

Bless
08-21-2013, 04:39 PM
what? Mages cap? They should have an arcane weapon - that's all there is. Stop saying " [insert class]'s expansion...

The story line for each expansion is based around each class. So this is the Mage's expansion. Rogues are from Kraken, warriors from Nordr and mages are from Shuyal. I'm talking about the pvp/pve Overpoweredness hype

Redtank
08-21-2013, 05:09 PM
You guy's all sound like immature brats that always get their way. Most of you guys/girls are old enough to understand that life is not easy to just get what you want. I dont care if you spend $1000 or what so you think you control the company, im just really tired of you guys being selfish. Im done here and I hope you guys are too.

My 2 cents

Psykopathic28
08-21-2013, 05:21 PM
All I had to do was read the title to this and I already knew, may as well change name of the thread to "smurfs spam hate here" lol

vholt
08-21-2013, 06:51 PM
I've seen rogue's do exceptionally well with just the mythic bow. Even with elite pinks. IMO, rogue's are completely fine in PvP. I mean, it should be there specialty right? Considering the "class niches," it makes sense that the rogue is arguably the best class for PvP. However, this is weighed out by the rogue's effectiveness in PvE. Sure rogues are great for bosses, but no one does cleaning up mobs better than a warrior or a sorcerer. Therefore, i think the arcane weapon for the rogue was meant to help rogues in PvE (their weak area), where they need it. Thank you for reading. -vholt

Bless
08-21-2013, 06:55 PM
I've seen rogue's do exceptionally well with just the mythic bow. Even with elite pinks. IMO, rogue's are completely fine in PvP. I mean, it should be there specialty right? Considering the "class niches," it makes sense that the rogue is arguably the best class for PvP. However, this is weighed out by the rogue's effectiveness in PvE. Sure rogues are great for bosses, but no one does cleaning up mobs better than a warrior or a sorcerer. Therefore, i think the arcane weapon for the rogue was meant to help rogues in PvE (their weak area), where they need it. Thank you for reading. -vholt That's quite some food for thought, I didn't think much but it is quite sick at pve

vholt
08-21-2013, 06:55 PM
Dear developers!

Appeal to you on behalf of all the poorand innocent rogues, PLEASE! All we need is a good arcane bow =) U can make us so happy ^^

Word choice :S

Ebezaanec
08-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Zzz... Even in the most largest MMOs, such as Everquest... The PVP was not perfectly balanced...

If you guys want perfect balance in the PVP arenas, then be prepared to wait many, many months for the devs to test ALL CLASS factors and stats.

Back on topic... I don't hear any complaints from certain rogues that they were OP in S1.

Just let the mages shine... It will be a challenge for you rogues, since it was a piece of cake for you at the start...

falmear
08-21-2013, 08:01 PM
The fact that I keep seeing these kinds of threads posted by rogues tells me that PVP is as balanced as it will get. When you have everyone complaining it means you found the right balance.

Szangheili
08-21-2013, 09:14 PM
I just hate how I don't see much tanks complaining, we're literally the worst class in PvP, rogues have been the most elite PvP'ers since season one. Mages as well, so hearing this crap, just gets me annoyed. What, you're not one hitting ppl anymore and you find it unfair? Jeez, get used to using some skill to play.

Zeus
08-21-2013, 09:37 PM
I just hate how I don't see much tanks complaining, we're literally the worst class in PvP, rogues have been the most elite PvP'ers since season one. Mages as well, so hearing this crap, just gets me annoyed. What, you're not one hitting ppl anymore and you find it unfair? Jeez, get used to using some skill to play.

When good warriors join, people leave. The same is not the case with rogues or mages in most cases.

Castellann
08-21-2013, 10:37 PM
I offended anyone in my post? Lol. I dont see it. Pls calm down smurfs and warriors. If u dont like my post, just keep silence. The post was written with a joke. If u take it too serious, then u have a butthurt.

Szangheili
08-21-2013, 10:39 PM

When good warriors join, people leave. The same is not the case with rogues or mages in most cases.
That's only because ppl don't want their KDR ruined, and the only good warriors out there have the Arcane wep, so yeah, my point still stands. Besides, ppl leaving is a broad statement, if ppl left ever time a good rogue joined, ppl would leave every damn game. Why? Because there are simply too many.

Zeus
08-21-2013, 10:53 PM
That's only because ppl don't want their KDR ruined, and the only good warriors out there have the Arcane wep, so yeah, my point still stands. Besides, ppl leaving is a broad statement, if ppl left ever time a good rogue joined, ppl would leave every damn game. Why? Because there are simply too many.

Not true. Most of the warriors that many have classified as good do not have an arcane maul. It truly does not take a maul to be a good warrior.

Trust me, warriors do not suck. Honestly, no class is meant to be a solo class. Have you noticed that there is not a 1v1 arena, rather, team based PvP? So, as a result, if you stick with a team, warriors do not suck. Heck, even warriors can KS if you know how to time your skills!

Caiahar
08-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Not true. Most of the warriors that many have classified as good do not have an arcane maul. It truly does not take a maul to be a good warrior.

Trust me, warriors do not suck. Honestly, no class is meant to be a solo class. Have you noticed that there is not a 1v1 arena, rather, team based PvP? So, as a result, if you stick with a team, warriors do not suck. Heck, even warriors can KS if you know how to time your skills!

This is very true. I teamed up with a good warrior, and our opponents were two warriors (some reason the others were talking around), and the warrior took all the dmg from the other two warriors, while I kept unloading stuns from behind, and healing him and restoring his mana. In the end, we won, because of teamwork.
Warriors can be OP in huge REAL CTF matches, as they have many teammates to work with.

xcainnblecterx
08-21-2013, 11:24 PM

Tanks are not the worse in pvp at all. My warrio with no mythics, only semi elie pinks, and very cheap pets (most expensive i have on him is snaggle) has a +kdr. Imo, tanks dont require much skill to play at all. Also note rogues and warrios were(maybe still) the most played class in al and when i see multiple good rogues or even warrios with arcane on my sorc, ill stick around if the party is semi decent even if its 3vs4 as rogues are usually easy for me to kill. If your having problems on warrio try taking out the other team in this order: Head for the rogues as you cant do much to a sorc with shield (rogues job), once you see a sorc with out shield all it takes is a few hits and were dead (i hate.you warrios sometimes), next will be tanks and your party should be able to handle em easily. The problem is most warrios do not know how to get high dmg and only think arcane will give the best for it therefore most warrios you fight in pvp do very little dmg(except sorcs without shields).

Szangheili
08-22-2013, 02:07 AM
As i said, most "good" tanks own the arcane weapon. Never said all. Tanks aren't made for PvP, although they can do some good dmg, the true elite PvP'ers are rogues. They were clearly made for it. As far as mages, they are also great at PvP. If you compare the tank Mythic to the other classes, it clearly is the worst Mythic... Some elite pinks are better than it, lol. The Mythic armor is a different story though. But overall, as most ppl should know, Tanks are made for PvE, unlike the rogue, so rogues shouldn't be crying.

matanofx
08-22-2013, 02:22 AM
As i said, most "good" tanks own the arcane weapon. Never said all. Tanks aren't made for PvP, although they can do some good dmg, the true elite PvP'ers are rogues. They were clearly made for it. As far as mages, they are also great at PvP. If you compare the tank Mythic to the other classes, it clearly is the worst Mythic... Some elite pinks are better than it, lol. The Mythic armor is a different story though. But overall, as most ppl should know, Tanks are made for PvE, unlike the rogue, so rogues shouldn't be crying.

I think tanks are made for pvp, not 1vs1 but pvp with a team. A tankless team will usually lose and a team with many tanks will many times win

Ofcourse it comes down to the skill of the tanks but to say they need a maul to be elite is just false, none of the tanks i call to join me in pvp have a maul and they do awesome job

If youre having trouble as a tank in pvp try changing your tactics, tanks are great rogues are great mages are great i dont think its ever been this balanced.

Szangheili
08-22-2013, 02:32 AM

I think tanks are made for pvp, not 1vs1 but pvp with a team. A tankless team will usually lose and a team with many tanks will many times win

Ofcourse it comes down to the skill of the tanks but to say they need a maul to be elite is just false, none of the tanks i call to join me in pvp have a maul and they do awesome job

If youre having trouble as a tank in pvp try changing your tactics, tanks are great rogues are great mages are great i dont think its ever been this balanced.
Lol I never said I was having trouble PvP'ing, I just prefer not to, because my build is made for PvE, that's what I enjoy doing. Farming. I created a smurf that I'm currently lvling to start PvP'ing.

Bless
08-22-2013, 06:36 AM
When good warriors join, people leave. The same is not the case with rogues or mages in most cases. Agreed, rogues and mages are kills in my mind, but tanks take so long to kill (theyre killable) and they eat 80% of my mana. I avoid matches with 2+ maul warriors or 3+ normal warriors.