PDA

View Full Version : SL 4vs4 Guild CTF Tournament

Bloggy
08-21-2013, 02:21 AM
Welcome to another PvP contest in the li'l world of SL! ;)

*There will be NO tournament entry fee due to the self-efficient nature of funding that this will hopefully be*

:snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snow man::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman:

Rules to enter:

- You must be in a team of 4 willing participants, and everyone in the 4 must be in the same guild.
- You must be L45 - L51.
- Each team may have on person on the bench as a substitute (e.g. if a player in the core 4 is unable to play for whatever reason, the sub comes in)
- Each team must give evidence of a win/loss after each round (e.g. Screenshot) and post it on here.
- You must be willing to pay a certain amount of Credits as per the matches you lose :sorrow: (but also to take them as you win :P)

Rules of prize CHANGED:

- In every round in the Winner's bracket, the loser must pay the winner 50k. (i.e. the Winner of each round receives 50k)
- In the Grand Final, the loser must pay the winner 150k. (i.e. the Winner of the Final receives 150k)
- Due to the lack of teams participating, there WILL be money stakes in the Loser's bracket.

Rules of play CHANGED:

- 4 vs 4 in Forest CTF (one match only)
- First to 7 flag caps
- NO NAPALMS, but everything else is allowed
- The 4 members (plus subst.) must remain the SAME throughout the whole tourney (although using an alt is fine).

We're hoping for at least 6 teams for a tournament like this to work, everyone is invited :)

The Tourney bracket will be made when sufficient teams have joined. Extra teams can sign on after the first round matches are played.

Matches log:

The first match is played (Alpha Oblivion vs One Man Army) at Monday (26th of August) 7:30pm EDT/ 12:30pm GMT - One Man Army wins

Second match: One Man Army vs Gods of War (Date: TBA)

Third match: Alpha Oblivion vs TBA (loser of Second match)

Post below if you have any questions! :soap:

(If you wish to enter, post your guild name below, IGN and all of your teammates' IGNs)

:vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::vD::v D::vD::vD:

-- This will be updated periodically --

bbt1
08-21-2013, 05:22 AM
Bigbangtheory needs a guild and im in if anyone intersted jus pm me on forum am not in game much XD

quanebo
08-21-2013, 11:17 AM
to bad I dun do endgame anymore :p gl on this tourney guys :D

gison
08-21-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm gonna ask Javi on this.. Ty.

Conquered
08-21-2013, 07:37 PM
The loser will pay 50k XD

ArtofWar
08-22-2013, 11:56 AM
I honestly don't think there will be any match at all. I mean, the people who will compete in the match are probably in different timezones and then 8 people have to meet up at one time and then get a match going without someone who has to go. Even with one sub it will be hard. In the last PL endgame tournament there were only 4 people per match and even then there were some problems with meeting up sometimes. I shouldn't care about this problem anyway as I won't enter because of the loser pays the winner rule so have fun guys! ;)

Conquered
08-23-2013, 05:26 AM
This will not continue again..for real XD
Almost all tournaments were Dismissed due to the missing players.

Bloggy
08-23-2013, 02:44 PM
This will not continue again..for real XD
Almost all tournaments were Dismissed due to the missing players.

Mr Optimistic there ^^

Conquered
08-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Mr Optimistic there ^^

Mr Blog there ^^

Itoopeo
08-28-2013, 04:25 PM
Lol:-)

Conquered
08-28-2013, 05:51 PM
Lol:-)

Sup Jake :)

Itoopeo
08-29-2013, 08:58 AM
Whos jake!?!?! Ppl still keeps asking me about Jake D: what is it?

Conquered
08-29-2013, 05:12 PM
Finn and Jake :applause:
Adventure Time! Lol