PDA

View Full Version : Which mythic items can we upgrade?

gison
08-21-2013, 04:41 AM
Sorry for this noob question, but anyways..

I know could upgrade mythic helm/chest next expansion, but are we able to upgrade the L.31 mythic weapons as well? Ex: Mythic Bow.

Or are there going to be new mythic weapons that will replace the ones we have now?

Linkincena
08-21-2013, 04:44 AM
Helm and Armor

gison
08-21-2013, 04:47 AM
Helm and Armor

Ty! I thought I needed to buy mythic bow as well. Stupid Gison. :stupid:

I r 1337 now.

chitgoks
08-21-2013, 05:49 AM
i still have not bought mythic gun cuz i need to know if this will be better than the best lvl36 pink

if theres a mythic lvl36 gun would be nice to know ahead of time but i guess thats impossible

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Prahasit Prahi
08-21-2013, 06:23 AM
yea only mythic and helm will be upgraded if u have those both as a set
they will be upgraded through a quest
for more info check announcemets its given with pics
ty

Derezzzed
08-21-2013, 07:48 AM
I'd imagine if there's complaints about the 36pinks STS would boost the mythic weapons stats (after all only way to get them is through platnium or auction & STS would lose $ if no one was opening crates because a 100k lvl 36 pink is better)

Valsacar
08-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Really.. can't people read?

Temarichan
08-21-2013, 09:28 AM
i still have not bought mythic gun cuz i need to know if this will be better than the best lvl36 pink

if theres a mythic lvl36 gun would be nice to know ahead of time but i guess thats impossible

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mythic weapons released from the level 31 cap will still be top notch until the end of the next season.

Mythic weapons last 2 seasons
Arcane weapons last 3 seasons

STS said that if for some reason pinks overpower the mythic weapons, they will be buffed.
Though, mythic Mage weapon is an excellent gun. It's almost positive that they will survive the next season.
The mythic bow is I think underpowered....

Energizeric
08-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Yes, STS has said that level 31 mythic items should be at least as good or better than the best level 36 legendary items. But keep in mind there could very well be level 36 mythic weapons that get released at some point. But it could be a while. I wouldn't be surprised to see some level 36 mythics released midway through season 5. I'm sure there will be some level 36 mythic items released at some point.

Buriedalive
08-21-2013, 02:19 PM
Hopefully the common dagger/sword/staff.

Bless
08-21-2013, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see some level 36 mythics released midway through season 5. I'm sure there will be some level 36 mythic items released at some point. Didnt devs say current mythics be the best till 2 expansions? If that is so, then no new mythics (which are better) will be introduced. And i dont think its possible for mythic vs mythic = one mythic wins...

gison
08-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the help guys, appreciated.

Energizeric
08-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Didnt devs say current mythics be the best till 2 expansions? If that is so, then no new mythics (which are better) will be introduced. And i dont think its possible for mythic vs mythic = one mythic wins...

I have a very hard time believing that STS will release no mythic items during the next 4 months considering there were 10 mythic items introduced to locked crates/elite golden warchests during the previous 4 months.

Are you telling me that the new elite golden chests that come from the elite shuyal dungeons will not contain any mythic items? If not, then why would anyone farm the new dungeons?